PDA

View Full Version : Americans say the darndest things

UnderscoreX
Jan 17, 2007, 05:16 AM
Are we really this bad.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkYfYa8ePI&e)

FOAtHeart
Jan 17, 2007, 05:39 AM
It's a joke, you know.

rena-ko
Jan 17, 2007, 05:48 AM
just like the american education system http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KojiroAK
Jan 17, 2007, 05:50 AM
I would say, it's more the reason, in America you have to say people they don't should drive with a carton in their view.

Or they don't shell put a cat in the microwave.
Or you have to say them coffee may be hot.

And what it makes even worser, this same guys that are awaited by the law to be that stupid, are allowed to hold guns.

What also brings a bad light to America is, that the people are already ready to support again a war.
What let occur, Americans are only against the war in Iraq caused by the looses there and not because they learned war will always cause harm and to start a war means to be already failed.

But one to your solace, there are stupids around the world and the last elections in swiss says there are at least 28 percents of them under the electors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2007-01-17 03:08 ]</font>

Moo2u
Jan 17, 2007, 01:23 PM
On 2007-01-17 02:48, rena-ko wrote:
just like the american education system http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hey-oh!

Stan
Jan 17, 2007, 01:31 PM
On 2007-01-17 10:23, Moo2u wrote:

Hell-yeah!

Nani-chan
Jan 17, 2007, 01:53 PM
Hay guys, I have a great idea.

Let's ask 500 people some common questions but we'll cut out the 450 correct answers since that's not good tv.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 17, 2007, 03:40 PM
On 2007-01-17 10:53, Nani-chan wrote:

Let's ask 500 people some common questions but we'll cut out the 450 correct answers since that's not good tv.

38% OF STUDENTS DIDN'T PASS TEST

That means 62% did mr. newspaper headline; more than 50% or half which is good. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

Moo2u
Jan 17, 2007, 03:56 PM
With that many percentages, it must be right! I don't even want to question it, and 78% of people agree with me!

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 17, 2007, 03:56 PM
On 2007-01-17 02:50, KojiroAK wrote:
What also brings a bad light to America is, that the people are already ready to support again a war.
What let occur, Americans are only against the war in Iraq caused by the looses there and not because they learned war will always cause harm and to start a war means to be already failed.

To be fair, Americans are diverse in both their heritage and opinions. There's a great deal of those who were against the war from the start (there's always a few-- even when Pearl Harbor was bombed in 1941, there was one congressman who voted against going to war; in 230 years, we've never had a unanimous vote in either partition of Congress). There are those of us who take war as an inconceivable evil, those of us who take it as the best entertainment available (the fewest of these, hopefully), those who view it as an occasionally necessary measure to meet an end of great importance, and everywhere inbetween.

Consider taking a little bit from every nation in the world, and amalgamating it together. That is quite literally the United States. Next time you want to look down on us as fools, remember that we're a nation of immigrants, and therefore made of everybody's best and worst. No matter who you are, we're you.

DizzyDi
Jan 17, 2007, 04:21 PM
On 2007-01-17 10:53, Nani-chan wrote:

Pretty much sums it up.
Only the dumbasses get airtime.

Moo2u
Jan 17, 2007, 08:07 PM
Actually, Austrailia is old on this. Canada's been doin' this for a while now with our hit show Talking to Americans (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo).

Nidramag
Jan 17, 2007, 08:24 PM
I know I'm thirteen
MY VIEW
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH SOME PEOPLE WHO CONTROL THINGS IN AMRERICA?!?!?!!?
"hey, find WMDs they arent there. LETS HELP THEM, MAKE IT A F***IN WAR ZONE THERE, MAYBE MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE THINK WE CONTROL THE WORLD!!!!!guess what? more hate us.
everything, I see flaws everywhere, yeah, especially in America. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to help, but does war help....EVER?!?!?!?!
*sigh*
THIS GODDAM WORLD...
Power
Slips of paper, called money
War

all useless and dumb...
HAS ANYONE EVER SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED, uh, this little idea called...Idunno, PEACE!!!!!
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH EVERYFRICKINONE

don't share your opinion on what I say with me, just...*sigh*...
most americans? not actually THAT dumb.
I found the same thing with people's animal views.
if one cat scratches you, because you PICKED THEM OUT OF A CROWD would you think of alll of them as evil little DEMONS????
HELL, some people have!!!!
it's like dumb ol' show called...American Idol.
They pick out what the worst are, to bias information.
believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see.

Ryoki
Jan 17, 2007, 08:47 PM
On 2007-01-17 17:24, Nidramag wrote:
I know I'm thirteen
MY VIEW
"hey, find WMDs they arent there. LETS HELP THEM, MAKE IT A F***IN WAR ZONE THERE, MAYBE MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE THINK WE CONTROL THE WORLD!!!!!guess what? more hate us.
everything, I see flaws everywhere, yeah, especially in America. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to help, but does war help....EVER?!?!?!?!
*sigh*
THIS GODDAM WORLD...
Power
War

all useless and dumb...
HAS ANYONE EVER SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED, uh, this little idea called...Idunno, PEACE!!!!!

if one cat scratches you, because you PICKED THEM OUT OF A CROWD would you think of alll of them as evil little DEMONS????

LOL.....
Canada sucks.

Ryoki
Jan 17, 2007, 08:47 PM
On 2007-01-17 17:24, Nidramag wrote:
I know I'm thirteen
MY VIEW
*sigh*
THIS GODDAM WORLD...
Power
War

all useless and dumb...

LOL.....
Canada sucks.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 17, 2007, 08:54 PM
LOL.....
Spamada sucks.

Scejntjynahl
Jan 17, 2007, 09:34 PM
On 2007-01-17 02:50, KojiroAK wrote:
I would say, it's more the reason, in America you have to say people they don't should drive with a carton in their view.

Or they don't shell put a cat in the microwave.
Or you have to say them coffee may be hot.

And what it makes even worser, this same guys that are awaited by the law to be that stupid, are allowed to hold guns.

But one to your solace, there are stupids around the world and the last elections in swiss says there are at least 28 percents of them under the electors.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2007-01-17 03:08 ]</font>

Spoken like a true foreigner. Congratulations. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Flash news people, stupidity is a world-wide disease.

No one wants a war till it means something personal to them. And anyone else who is at war is by default a dumbass. Go figure.

g0r177az
Jan 17, 2007, 09:47 PM
ooh i hate america even though i live there. the government lies all the time and it looks boring.

Moo2u
Jan 17, 2007, 10:08 PM
Blame Spamada! Blame Spamada!

Ryoki
Jan 17, 2007, 10:09 PM
On 2007-01-17 19:08, Moo2u wrote:
Blame Spamada! Blame Spamada!

Republic of Bolognia?

UnderscoreX
Jan 17, 2007, 10:10 PM
Lol at taking offense from this.

Mixfortune
Jan 17, 2007, 10:11 PM
Remember me best amongst the blue cloud faith, and hold not onto wordy, wordly, wardrobe, lest young spies ingest yougrt based dichotomy.

Ryoki
Jan 17, 2007, 10:12 PM
On 2007-01-17 19:10, UnderscoreX wrote:

I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 17, 2007, 10:13 PM

Dun dun dun dun, dun dun.... dun dun...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/sharkboy_jr.jpg

Moo2u
Jan 17, 2007, 10:19 PM
AHHH!! BABY SHARKS!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Mixfortune
Jan 17, 2007, 10:33 PM
It is not the sharks that are babies, it is merely their taste.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 17, 2007, 10:34 PM
I just think some smiling egg grew lumpy feet and a tail. Natural evolution at work.

Tystys
Jan 17, 2007, 10:34 PM
MMMMM
BABY

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 17, 2007, 10:35 PM
On 2007-01-17 19:34, Tystys wrote:
MMMMM
SHARKEGGY

Get it right!

He doesn't like being labeled wrongly! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Tystys
Jan 17, 2007, 10:36 PM
Oh, god damn America and it's over sensitivity

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 17, 2007, 10:37 PM
I'm moving to Spamada to create a new race of shark eggies.

KojiroAK
Jan 18, 2007, 12:50 AM
On 2007-01-17 18:34, Scejntjynahl wrote:

Spoken like a true foreigner. Congratulations. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Flash news people, stupidity is a world-wide disease.

No one wants a war till it means something personal to them. And anyone else who is at war is by default a dumbass. Go figure.

Like i did say stupidity is around the world.

But not all of them acts like they are the savior of the world and blast in the same moment the nature to the hell and even evade some contracts, which are headed to solve this problems.

I call everyone a stupid that acts like he is the only necessary on the world and everybody else should only doing so he has a comfort life.
I call everyone a stupid who acts like [country] first.
No matter if it's Swiss (SD, SVP (Blocher, Maurer side)), Germany(NPD), Austria(Haider) or anybody else.

The problem is still a big part of America see a war as a legitimate tool in foreign politics.
And not as the last possibility, that should only be used if absolute everything fails.
And already says you are failed.

Oh and if i say Americans, Germans, Swisses etc. i mean majority of [country] inhabitants.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2007-01-17 22:49 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Jan 18, 2007, 05:09 AM
On 2007-01-17 19:34, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
I just think some smiling egg grew lumpy feet and a tail. Natural evolution at work.

DON'T BRING YOUR LIES IN HERE!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 18, 2007, 02:42 PM
Is this guy a shark or what?

DikkyRay
Jan 18, 2007, 04:54 PM
that looks like the guy from the Daily Show

DikkyRay
Jan 18, 2007, 04:55 PM
oh and the part with the map XD All of it was australia... are ppl really that stupid?

zanotam
Jan 21, 2007, 04:45 PM
What DON'T you people get? Chances are wherever you live YOU'RE living the american Life style. You go out to buy a coke. You go out to McDonalds as well. Also when Albert einstein said and i quote "there are only two things that are infinite, human stupidity and the universe and i'm no so sure about the latter" he was talking about THE WHOLE WORLD not just america. You could interview, Australians, Canadians, Russians, heck even Japanese but where ever you went you could get 9 minutes of stupidity with in about 2 or 3 hours of filming. STUPIDITY IS A WORLD WIDE DISEASE NOT AN AMERICAN ONLY ONE!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 21, 2007, 04:55 PM
Hey, I got something to calm your ass down 3 day bumper:

On 2007-01-17 19:13, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

Dun dun dun dun, dun dun.... dun dun...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/sharkboy_jr.jpg

VanHalen
Jan 21, 2007, 05:18 PM
yay im still one of the smart americans

astuarlen
Jan 21, 2007, 07:00 PM
On 2007-01-17 19:11, Mixfortune wrote:
Remember me best amongst the blue cloud faith, and hold not onto wordy, wordly, wardrobe, lest young spies ingest yougrt based dichotomy.

It's not only the young who are ravishing our cultures; the elderly have been known to enjoy a spoonful of Lactobacillus Bulgaricus on occasion, too. Furthermore, to imply that all foreigners are spies is, if not willfully malicious, revelatory of your own terrible ignorance. Though you paint all blue state folk with the same brush, attempting to discredit them as mere well-dressed pseudointellectuals fornicating with skeletons in the closet, it is you whose hands are red as ketchup. The blood of martyrs clings to you like magnetic poetry upon a gleaming, stainless steel refridgerator--yes, the writing is on that wall--and we will never, never forget.

Moo2u
Jan 21, 2007, 07:26 PM
On 2007-01-21 14:18, VanHalen wrote:

You get a medal!

Flwl3ssCowboy
Jan 21, 2007, 08:07 PM
On 2007-01-17 10:31, Stan wrote:

On 2007-01-17 10:23, Moo2u wrote:

AMERICA!

F***-YEAH!

fix'd

i seriously dont think that this is all real
"how many sides does a triangle have?"
"4"

come on, any non-retarded adult would know the answer to that question

VanHalen
Jan 21, 2007, 08:40 PM
On 2007-01-21 16:26, Moo2u wrote:

On 2007-01-21 14:18, VanHalen wrote:

You get a medal!

yes a medal!!!!!! can i get a statue too? i want it to say "that guy who knew somethings"

Moo2u
Jan 22, 2007, 12:32 AM
No...but you can have this free sig!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/Funny%20pics/vanhalen.gif

VanHalen
Jan 22, 2007, 01:33 AM
OMG you made me a sig im honored *bows*

does this make me a offical FKL member now?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-01-21 22:43 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Jan 22, 2007, 01:54 AM
No.

VanHalen
Jan 22, 2007, 01:57 AM
damn

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 22, 2007, 03:18 AM
On 2007-01-21 22:57, VanHalen wrote:
damn

Don't listen to Firo.

I made that sucka a sig and got the shaft, shit.

VanHalen
Jan 22, 2007, 03:34 AM
cool thanks haya http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 22, 2007, 03:50 AM
SHARK!

VanHalen
Jan 22, 2007, 04:05 AM
shark?! where? oh noez!!!!