PDA

View Full Version : About Raising PMs

FenderReplica
Jan 17, 2007, 07:05 AM
I do understand that people wants to have their synth rate as high as possible by focusing on only 1 attribute of the 4 for each PMs but don't you guys think it would be better have a PM raised more evenly? Obviously in future updates more types and Evos of PMs are coming out and it's quite possible that they need different stats prerequisties in order to get them. Raising only 1 leaves you fewer choices of PMs you can get unless you clean the slate by using Dev Zero, wouldn't it be a waste of time and effort if you realise a good PM is released but you can't get it until you Zeroed and rasied it up again? In my opinion suscess rate is only a trivial word depends on how you interpret it and as long as it's over 40 I am a happy bunny. I think it's better to have PMs raised as good supporters in ur missions rather than just good at synthesising stuff. It's only my silly opinion so don't flame me as a noob if you don't agree...

Cheers

Ether
Jan 17, 2007, 08:01 AM
9 star weapon + 100 stat PM = 49% chance. Its even lower for armor. Pure is the only way to go

Theres nothing indicating that the stats will effect the final evolutions, but we'll find out next week

SabZero
Jan 17, 2007, 08:42 AM
I for one find it too bothersome to having to synth different things on different characters. My to be Protranser has a 29 striking, 69 Ranged, 2 Technic (bleh) PM. It just *has* to be good enough.

Kelevra
Jan 17, 2007, 09:14 AM
Main Charecter = 100 melee PM
2nd Charecter = 100 Range PM
3rd Charecter = 56 Tech PM
4th Charecter = Has no pm, fk that feeding cast parts to raise shit, i dont have time for that. I'll buy my armor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Thanks

Magician
Jan 17, 2007, 09:19 AM
Hmm, my pure GH-410 PM has a 55% on a 9* (Giza-misaki).

Different PMs have a higher % on certain weapon types?

FenderReplica
Jan 17, 2007, 09:22 AM
On 2007-01-17 05:01, Ether wrote:
9 star weapon + 100 stat PM = 49% chance. Its even lower for armor. Pure is the only way to go

Theres nothing indicating that the stats will effect the final evolutions, but we'll find out next week

So we will know the prerequisites for getting new PMs next week? Cool, may as well postpone feeding me other fresh PMs for the mo

l_Will_l
Jan 17, 2007, 03:30 PM
yeah this is something i really wanna know. rite now i have a 410 with 80 strike and 20 tech. but i was lookin at the new pm's and ive realise that i want a 422 (uses knuckles and runs to the front lines) so i was wondering if theres certain things to put up or if i can try to make it pure. also i was wondering whats the best feed to make a 420 cause id like to try and make a pure but dont wanna bomb my 410 to 0 till i have a plan