PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: Best New Hunter PA

Vhex
Jan 17, 2007, 08:57 AM
I vote Anga Redda. Playing Baseball with enemies is the most fun I've had to date.

Btw, I'm no Fighgunner so I don't know what your PA is called.

Kelevra
Jan 17, 2007, 09:05 AM
Single handed saber, Gravity strike or something. Based simply on the fact that i am a fortegunner and cant hit 11 on any skills http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Callous
Jan 17, 2007, 09:29 AM
Gravity Strike for sure. It's plain awesome and has actually made me whip out my saber much more frequently.

Merumeru
Jan 17, 2007, 10:21 AM
XD ah so stuck between Anga and Bogga...i do love my knuckles though, and Zubba's sparkly damage while the enemies are uppercutted into the air is awesome X3 so there

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 17, 2007, 10:37 AM
the new twin daggers one deserves more credit than it gets, it hits a bunch of time, doing a lot of damage to a single enemy, especially one with multiple hit spots

THE JACKEL

SolomonGrundy
Jan 17, 2007, 10:38 AM
there was no option for voting: "I just like saying odd Photon Art names"

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Seijuu
Jan 17, 2007, 10:44 AM
Anga Redda gets my vote too. It has made the Axe useful for me. Before it was too slow. This photon art is much faster, hits 2 times at 2 spots and levels up much faster than the other.

A close second is Dus Robado for me. Besides the fact that it looks awesome and is accurate animation on how the move works IRL, it finally made spears useful to me. I like PAs that hit all around. Hence the reason moving to the new Sword and Twin Dagger PA was a nono for me.

Still want to get the new Twin Saber one though.

panzer_unit
Jan 17, 2007, 10:44 AM
Leaving a rooster-tail of juggled mobs is too awesome to deny. Bogga Zuppa for the win.

P_C_A
Jan 17, 2007, 11:18 AM
I love Anga Durega and Gravity Strike. So sexy.

BahnKnakyu
Jan 17, 2007, 02:10 PM
Gravity Strike is hits hard, comes out quick and almost looks like a 3-part single handed weapon move and looks freakin' awesome, so that gets the vote for me. It's just as versatile as its brother Rising Strike.

Rashiid
Jan 17, 2007, 02:53 PM
most ppl would say axe b/c their old axe PA was the wood [means it sux]....

muy terrible

Merumeru
Jan 17, 2007, 02:55 PM
XD okay after getting Anga Redda to lv11, i am in love with it and would like to change my vote XP

Ryoki
Jan 17, 2007, 03:09 PM
New dagger one. You heard me, people. I ACTUALLY like it.

Vhex
Jan 17, 2007, 03:26 PM
On 2007-01-17 11:55, Merumeru wrote:
XD okay after getting Anga Redda to lv11, i am in love with it and would like to change my vote XP

Wait till you get it to 21 meru http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif BATTER UP!

Reiichi
Jan 17, 2007, 04:17 PM
I never bothered with axes (well I had a figunner) prior to the new set of PAs. I had still ignored axes as I leveled up my fortefighter, but decided to give them a try with the 2nd PA.

That thing leveled so dang fast to 11, and with 2 hits too. Then came the 11+ portion and it just made me lol since it makes me look like a little kid smashing up toys with a hammer. Then I saw the increase in damage and was like O_oa.

Pengfishh
Jan 17, 2007, 04:21 PM
I like Shunbu Shouren-zan just fine. Not as great as Buten Shuren-zan, but different and decent in its own right. Damage multiplier is already above Buten at level 14, so I'm curious to see how high it will be in the 20s.

Kirip-san
Jan 17, 2007, 04:21 PM
Assault Crush since it's hot when you use it in a crowd~nyo.
(And the fact that it's the only new PA I have leveled to 30. >_>)

Garnet_Moon
Jan 17, 2007, 06:06 PM
Bogga Zubba.

Overpowered is the best word I can use to describe it. Not as bad as Dambarta, but close.