PDA

View Full Version : Few offline questions

Phlamingtoad
Jan 17, 2007, 02:22 PM
Hey guys, I recently cancelled my hunters lisence because I just wasn't that happy with the experience, amoung other reasons. I was wondering if anyone playing a good portion of extra could answer some questions.

1) Can you synth a rod higher than Grana, meaning does any creature drop a higher rod or the board?
2) Is there a drop list anywhere? I'd like to try and get a hold of all the "rare" items (such as whitill wings), that ought to add a few more hours of gameplay.
3) Is there any point to making a pure PM? Is there a reason i'd want a pure tech? on the same lines.. is there a S rank armor board available? If so- when synthing is it possible to create an armor with all slots, or is it a set amount every time?

thanks in advance guys!

chaostroop
Jan 17, 2007, 03:04 PM
1.) yes im 99% posetive on this
2.)yes cheak PSUPetia or what ever its called and whittel wings drop in the hive
3.)not that i can think of at the moment

Blue-Hawk
Jan 17, 2007, 03:42 PM
No on the rod. Grararod is the highest, unless in the 100 levels my force has I missed something. >_<

vashspecter
Jan 17, 2007, 07:17 PM
you would be surprised blue hawk. i think you can find a S-rank or they wouldnt have put S-rank staffs on the chart thing.

Phlamingtoad
Jan 17, 2007, 09:32 PM
I hope you're right... i have to find a goal in extra mode; sega really dropped the ball making everything so easy.

Bare minimum i wish they would have had AZ worth like 10 MP's, so atleast FORCE/RANGER/HUNTER 10 would be something to strive for http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I'll definately do a few runs of each map and see if i can land an S Rod, if i'm stuck with a wand i'll be pissed ><