PDA

View Full Version : Best class for human

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 06:37 PM
What class do you guys think Human is best at?

Try not to flame I don't want this one closed as I need some help seeing as how I play a female Human and turns out WT is gimp and so i don't know what to go now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zanotam on 2007-01-17 15:43 ]</font>

Gazette
Jan 17, 2007, 06:38 PM
All of them.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 17, 2007, 06:39 PM
Uh oh, another thread.

In before the lock.

I mean, I started a Human WT. So for me, thatis the best just because that is what I want to play as.

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 06:42 PM
Well so far i've tried WT got it almost to 3 before i realized how seriously it sucked. I mean they're stats are horrible AND they only get beat out for least S ranks by Protranser, but atleast they get more original weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kirip-san
Jan 17, 2007, 06:43 PM
On 2007-01-17 15:39, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Uh oh, another thread.

In before the lock.

Also, Humans are balanced, so yeah, all of them~nyo.

GreenArcher
Jan 17, 2007, 06:46 PM
Go Protranser! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Seriously, do it though
Everyone protranser I know loves it

Dhylec
Jan 17, 2007, 06:49 PM
Heh, let's see how long this goes.. again.

Ont topic, none is best or worst, it's all based on your preferences.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 17, 2007, 06:57 PM
On 2007-01-17 15:37, zanotam wrote:

Try not to flame I don't want this one closed as I need some help seeing as how I play a female Human and turns out WT is gimp and so i don't know what to go now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zanotam on 2007-01-17 15:43 ]</font>

WT isn't gimp, you just suck at it.

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 07:02 PM
On 2007-01-17 15:57, -Shimarisu- wrote:

On 2007-01-17 15:37, zanotam wrote:

WT isn't gimp, you just suck at it.

Oh It's nice and all and not REALLY gimp i just think ST coulda focused more on SPELLS and less on Melee! Damn them and there YOU MUST PLAY HUNTER HOE mentality!

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 17, 2007, 07:03 PM
guntecher

THE JACKEL

ShinMaruku
Jan 17, 2007, 07:09 PM
Fighgunner because you cna then get white hair and dub theeself Dante with a red jacket.

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 07:11 PM
On 2007-01-17 16:09, ShinMaruku wrote:
Fighgunner because you cna then get white hair and dub theeself Dante with a red jacket.

Hehe...Not funny...

ShinMaruku
Jan 17, 2007, 07:15 PM
Just wait till I get online. I'm gonna live that and 50cent to tha fullest.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 17, 2007, 07:18 PM
On 2007-01-17 16:02, zanotam wrote:

Oh It's nice and all and not REALLY gimp i just think ST coulda focused more on SPELLS and less on Melee! Damn them and there YOU MUST PLAY HUNTER HOE mentality!

Why didn't you check the stats before you played it? I know the job req is stupid and all (it should be 5 hunter, 3 force) but yeah it's definitely slanted more towards melee for every class other than newman. Which IMO, given the greater nerf to tech, are only at 50/50 ATP/TAP potential for the race.

I'm sorry that it's a pain in the ass, but if you want to tech, go newman fortetecher. Actually humans do not suck at that job either. No other class in PSU is MOSTLY tech orientated.

If you go human fortetecher you will do about 7/8ths the tech damage of newman if you equip yourself well. I really think it's a negligible loss. Unfortunately ST made it so you can't melee well as FO in PSU at all. If you wanted FOmar that is not what you will get, contrary to what most people here say, WT is more of a HUnewearl.

Human is actually better at fortetecher than any other forte class. Check out the stats and see. Third best at hunter. Somewhat balanced as ranger, but lacking ata. Second best at force. Why don't you go that route? I guarantee you won't suck. You won't be able to equip one of the S rank rods from what I hear, but do some research.

Gothica
Jan 17, 2007, 07:22 PM
Humans get stat bonuses for picking hybrid classes. *shrug* But all the classes are good for humans.

SolomonGrundy
Jan 17, 2007, 07:36 PM
I'll say it again, mostly for myself: I play a newman wartecher because ForteTecehrs are a little to fragile in terms of HP, and DFP.

And I think a newman wartecher, can probably do 9/10th the damage of a human fortetecher. Heh.

NPCMook
Jan 17, 2007, 07:38 PM
Mostly the cross classes since we get a 3% stat increase per type level http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 08:34 PM
you guys think Protranser is any good? It only gets A rank which makes me hesitate, but it gets a lot of cool weapons. Kinda liek a Fighgunner with different weapons or something.

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 08:36 PM
oh and its not like money's a problem so if PT is as good at traps as they're supposed to be I could afford A LOT of traps, but i'm leaning torwards FT for now.

Gojin
Jan 17, 2007, 09:03 PM
Im not even going to say it, well atleast not in this topic. But you'll know what the deal is on Wartechers.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 17, 2007, 09:10 PM
The point of humans is that they are equally good in all of the classes, unlike the other races that are better at one job and not as good at another, and not even they suck at the jobs they weren't intended for.

ShinMaruku
Jan 17, 2007, 09:20 PM
Yup being merly good at evrythign is their stength while everybody else sucks at everything else.

Rizen
Jan 17, 2007, 09:20 PM
To be honest, my heart has gone out to Protranser and is now my favorite class, next in line Guntecher.

That said...I would say Guntecher. Why? BECAUSE I CAN! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Too tired to go into philosphy mode...but if you know me, you know I always say "Go with what you like! Everyone plays different!"

Garnet_Moon
Jan 17, 2007, 09:21 PM
Human's best is Fortetecher. Run around with lv21+ Dambarta and you can solo Lab S in like 20 mins. I just did it for my party. They cheered me on. x_X

They may not hit as hard as my Newearl, but, they still got a decent Dambarta, so yay!

Rizen
Jan 17, 2007, 09:27 PM
You are really in love with that Dambarta arent ya?

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 09:37 PM
i've started a newman just for techs, because i want my char to go something mixed so PT or FiG its so hard to decide:(

VanHalen
Jan 17, 2007, 09:42 PM
there good at everything there really is a bad class for them (this is gonna be a flame topic like the other one*gets sunglasses*)

Garnet_Moon
Jan 17, 2007, 09:55 PM
On 2007-01-17 18:27, Rizen wrote:
You are really in love with that Dambarta arent ya?

Didn't you see how beautifl and deadly it was when we partied? Of course i'm in love with my Dambarta! *hugs Dambarta*

Kula
Jan 17, 2007, 10:04 PM
It all depends on u http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif , any hybrid is gooood, It all comes down to ur aspect and style~
Female human huh ,*oh thats me* its not bad but if u dont got good gears u might be a lil weak compare to others.

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 11:03 PM
i'm a thinken i'ma be a protransa! i'ma use dem traps and dem cannons and axes!

Sexy_Raine
Jan 17, 2007, 11:51 PM
Fortegunner. We need more non-Cast ones out there.

Eauijhkuu
Jan 17, 2007, 11:51 PM
I personally thought that Newmans would have an upper hand at the WT classes, due the fact that they have higher TP statistics racially.

Nostalgically - HUnewearl.

Jife_Jifremok
Jan 18, 2007, 12:03 AM
On 2007-01-17 20:51, Sexy_Raine wrote:

*hugs Raine for that response*

Humans are about style (if you prefer being a human, anyway) with minimal sacrifice, so you can pick any class without sucking at it. It's especially great if you're willing to put up with leveling multiple classes or are indecisive, but these two things sure aint needed to go human...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-01-17 21:12 ]</font>

Alisha
Jan 18, 2007, 12:17 AM
i think humans are good for a defensive minded player and those that like to evade. so i say fortefighter and fighgunner. with that in mind i'd also say to go human female.

Sexy_Raine
Jan 18, 2007, 12:46 AM
On 2007-01-17 21:03, Jife_Jifremok wrote:

On 2007-01-17 20:51, Sexy_Raine wrote:

*hugs Raine for that response*

Humans are about style (if you prefer being a human, anyway) with minimal sacrifice, so you can pick any class without sucking at it. It's especially great if you're willing to put up with leveling multiple classes or are indecisive, but these two things sure aint needed to go human...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-01-17 21:12 ]</font>

Although the male Cast is greater than the female human in both FF and FG, it's a matter of either/or. Da ANA is to fill one of those slots only, leaving Nova as the other, and I(the main) will be the only top-tier race/class combo. So Da ANA will be the FF, and Nova as the FG. Nova seems just fine as a FG, so I couldn't be happier with the results.

Merumeru
Jan 18, 2007, 01:30 AM
XD if u got the stomach for it, protranser, otherwise, i dunno, one of those other classes everyone likes so much >P but i would give anything for those stat bonuses humans get...