PDA

View Full Version : Harisen Drop Rate

Zato-2TWO
Jan 17, 2007, 08:14 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem like the Harisen/Twin Harisen/Neta Note drop rate has been drastically lowered?

DarkEliteRico
Jan 17, 2007, 08:15 PM
soooo boring looking for them, i wish i could skip all those damned cut scenes

foamcup
Jan 17, 2007, 08:17 PM
A better question is: Why do you want a Harisen?

MayLee
Jan 17, 2007, 08:25 PM
I want that and a Tengohg Bow. =) Only seen the fan once, though.

Fran
Jan 17, 2007, 08:31 PM
Meh. The Tengoh Bow is purely for looks. Don't get one, please -_-. On the other hand I heard the Harisen fan has a nifty stun effect. Plus it SOUNDS cool.

Jey
Jan 17, 2007, 08:38 PM
Was it ever very high? I farmed the notes/boards once as my lv60 guy (so it'd be A-rank) on 1* luck and out of about 20ish tries I got um, 2 notes, 2 double boards and 1 single board?

It and the double harisen are a fun piece of kit just to show off, though they do grind well for 3* swords <_<;; too bad their PP regen is lousy.

BoxerMcBoxe
Jan 17, 2007, 08:38 PM
I can only wish that they would bring back Huge Battle Fan. All time favourite weapon.

DarkSeph
Jan 17, 2007, 09:09 PM
HINT: for those who truely want those crap items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif........to me they are anyway.......but here is a BIG HINT! Try actually beating the first part in under 5 minutes, you'll have to do it a few times before you'll get the hang of it and do NOT look at the 5th infected plant until after opening the red gate and killing the 3 monsters there...... Then that should improve your chances to getting something other than a Dogma Drop......trust me, it works. Only did it 7 times and got 2 neta notes, harrisen battle fans/fan etc....it will help.

Zato-2TWO
Jan 17, 2007, 09:42 PM
I farm fans because they're a great source of income (I don't price them stupidly high though, I sell my Harisens for 50K each). It's also easier to get than a Fluorescent Bulb, and for a 3* weapon it grinds pretty well.

I'll try eliminating all the monsters next time, but when I used to do it, I would skip as many monsters as I could and get straight for the plants, and the Vol Bros. would drop the boards/Neta Note rather frequently anyways.

VanHalen
Jan 17, 2007, 09:52 PM
On 2007-01-17 17:17, foamcup wrote:
A better question is: Why do you want a Harisen?

cause my flourescent bulb broke today T_T