PDA

View Full Version : best place for a 49 fortetecher to make money

galaxy
Jan 17, 2007, 10:09 PM
So, lately in order to obtain a steady cash flow, I've just been joining random parties for Misuraki Defense S runs, but what with the new S rank missions, i was wondering if there were any other faster ways of getting meseta, so I am posting to see what others think.

again, I'm a 49 newman male fortetecher.

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 10:11 PM
do the following: Open up extra shop, Price items as high as people wanting hacker meseta, wait a few days. I've made aproximately 12.5 mil off that so far and i still run a legitimate business as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

majan
Jan 17, 2007, 10:44 PM
disregard what he said about hacked meseta.there is no such thing on the xbox360.

but yeah open up a shop thats the cardinal way to make some quick money and get rid of stuff you dont have use for.

also,get in a party and do a bunch of C rank bruces dungeon....i know your asking why not b rank and the answer is you probably arent strong enough yet and by the time you find a party that will have it down pat,2 hours will be wasted.

c rank is more tiem efficient and if you get iwth some good people you can s rank it all the time and even if oyu A rank it,its pretty good speed runs at 1.2k a pop,plus meseta drops,findin a handful of things to sell in your shop....

plus,C rank dragon is always a good spot for speed runs and speed cash.you get a full party in no time iwth low levels taggin along for the exp/cash/misison points goldmine so it goes by fast.youll easily pull off 6 per hour,with 950(or 800 I coudl be mistaken) per run,its good fast cash,and simple as hell.

theres a few options,but take any mission that's c rank and is easy to do speed runs iwth and youll bein good shape.most people think doing higher ranked missions your better off,but hte fact is they arent very time efficient or experience efficient.

they key to most things are speed.speed run the living hell out of dragon runs and whatever else.sleeping warriors is a bit better for experience,but crappier in the misison points and money department

zanotam
Jan 17, 2007, 11:19 PM
ah sorry didn't realize that

majan
Jan 17, 2007, 11:24 PM
all good.theres plenty of hacking goin on on the pc because,well,its a pc.you can do aynthing with a pc...360 is a bit harder to crack though.thats why games like halo you have to mod on the original xbox because the 360 isnt as easy to crack..
machinima clans usually have to work on the original xbox becasue its easier to mod,so I wouldnt forsee much happening to afflict psu that way.

Golto
Jan 18, 2007, 12:22 AM
Try Lab recovery s runs for awhile. Once you get your Ft to class lvl 5 and maybe lvl 50 you can manage in bruce's b w/ buffs. My FT lvl 53 type lvl 5 does ok in Bruce's. Basically get more than 750 hp so you could survive buffed bil de vear's strongest attack.

galaxy
Jan 18, 2007, 12:32 AM
ok so gain a few lvls and try for bruce, otherwise, do c rank boss missions like dragon, for speed runs? I hope its faster than my current misuraki S ranks

Remedy
Jan 18, 2007, 12:32 AM
Soloing Linear Line S (if you can make yourself immune to the Megid).

majan
Jan 18, 2007, 01:16 AM
oh,I forgot my favorite!

grove of fanatics! C rank!perfect for leveling up lightning type skills,and good speed runs,so-so mission points,youll get between 2500 and 3k exp per run.good stuff.very force-friendly,besides those damn healing armed forces bastards.just dont get surrounded by the red robots though because if htey paralyze you right before hteyre about to die,you die with them pretty quickly with a small hp pool like fortetechers have.

grove of fanatics.force heaven.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 18, 2007, 01:24 AM
On 2007-01-17 21:32, Remedy wrote:
Soloing Linear Line S (if you can make yourself immune to the Megid).

Or you know, just dodge the megid. Without having to spend a fortune on dark armour and units.

Merumeru
Jan 18, 2007, 01:26 AM
XD Lab Recovery S, most certainly XP diga makes sweet love to the volfus and dambarta on the ageetas X3

Remedy
Jan 18, 2007, 01:28 AM
On 2007-01-17 22:24, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Or you know, just dodge the megid. Without having to spend a fortune on dark armour and units.200k is a fortune? lolk

imfanboy
Jan 18, 2007, 02:11 AM
I gotta throw my weight behind Remedy and go Linear Line S.

With a PM/Laia I'm doing the first one in about 25 minutes, making an easy 6-7k meseta and because I don't die to megid, if I keep those two alive ('cause they don't die to megid) I get a PA frag out of it too!

My main officially has more than 100 PA frags. All told, I've got about 220 or so.

I'll be going on a little shopping spree, I think... Heh. Heh. Heh.

majan
Jan 18, 2007, 02:37 AM
soloing linear line S isnt a very good idea ...the mission points and meseta are pretty miserable for the amount of time and effort involved to do it.besides,megid will own you unlses you have some good dark armor.

stick to c rank stuff its much more time efficient..

Shoryu
Jan 18, 2007, 02:58 AM
On 2007-01-17 22:28, Remedy wrote:

Or you know, just dodge the megid. Without having to spend a fortune on dark armour and units.200k is a fortune? lolk

It might be considered a fortune when you have to borrow 45k to buy a unit, only to freak out and curse the entire world when you don't get it.

-Shimarisu-
Jan 18, 2007, 04:04 AM
On 2007-01-17 22:28, Remedy wrote:

Yes it is rather, if you're not on the hax version.

It is just to dodge megid in an easy area, anyway.

galaxy
Jan 18, 2007, 11:02 AM
ok so I'm getting C rank Dragon and C rank Grove. I'll give em a shot. any other suggestions? (I'm disregarding the Linear S run because 1) i don't have nearly enough money to buy stuff so im immune to megid and 2) Having to dodge megid as well as cast Techniques makes this take forever).

_Deliverance_
Jan 18, 2007, 11:48 AM
On 2007-01-17 19:11, zanotam wrote:
do the following: Open up extra shop, Price items as high as people wanting hacker meseta, wait a few days. I've made aproximately 12.5 mil off that so far and i still run a legitimate business as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That's not a legitimate business you dumb ass. That's overcharging, and exploiting the duped meseta. What about the legit players? Do you think they'll like your "legitimate business"?

Reiichi
Jan 18, 2007, 02:43 PM
On 2007-01-18 08:48, _Deliverance_ wrote:

On 2007-01-17 19:11, zanotam wrote:

That's not a legitimate business you dumb ass. That's overcharging, and exploiting the duped meseta. What about the legit players? Do you think they'll like your "legitimate business"?

^
| that was lol

Solo LL S is all about the drops rather than the mission rewards. Soloing is best when you have 3 luk anyways, which won't be very often.

As for surviving megid, try making some cheap high elemental dark armor. Photons on 360 you no doubt have tons of, and hell even a busterline might cut it if you've got a high enough %. Nanosilica is probably dirt cheap too. Don't forget the rainbow.

If you don't like soloing or don't have luck then you will be relying on mission rewards. MD S is good for random parties. You can also try Bruce's Dungeon B runs for 7k meseta in under 15 minutes assuming nothing goes wrong (lol).