PDA

View Full Version : Question about final PAs.

Zorafim
Jan 17, 2007, 10:16 PM
Which ones are good, and which ones suck? I'm sure many of us have the jp version, and have enough PA frags saved up for the final PAs. Does the dual claw finally have a use? Are sabers still useless? Are there any that are worse or similar to existing PAs? Are any of them worth the steep price?
Discussion is desired.

Siertes
Jan 17, 2007, 10:56 PM
I'd like to know this info as well. As a Fortegunner, I'm kind of sad we don't get any flashy, spectacular looking bullet attacks and hope our Ultimate PAs don't disappoint.

Lastat27
Jan 18, 2007, 01:21 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/1290/3860-m.jpg
This is what the Degahna Cannon looks like when it shoots. It may not be the new PA but we get some flashy weapons at least!

I hear the Grenade Launchers final PA is nice, although not PP friendly, it instantly freezes all enemies it hits with each shot. Laser Cannon get's some kind of knockback effect, this might be good to keep multiple mobs constantly lined up by knocking them back repeatedly, I hear this isn't that great however.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lastat27 on 2007-01-17 22:26 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jan 18, 2007, 06:11 PM
Oh, rangers do get some fancy eye candy as well. I hope to see more of these types of weapons as well, seeing how rangers get rather shafted for the first 60 or so levels in terms of prettiness.

omegapirate2k
Jan 18, 2007, 06:14 PM
From all the melee PA's I've seen, it mostly looks to be in favor hit rate improvement, rather than attack damage improvement, although that's just as good ^_^