PDA

View Full Version : Team Missions, Class Specific Roles

Kimil
Jan 18, 2007, 12:08 AM
I Realized something, the Wartecher's ability to solo helps in big groups too, not just doing lone missions. People have to go off and do lone jobs like grab keys so the main group could move on. I realized that my ability to solo the areas instead of sending in a hunter and force (heal/melee/buff= I survive) was helping save lots of time since the other 4 guys and Bruce were ready to kill in the next room with my key instead of only three or two.

So... How do you think different classes will help in team missions? Instead of all fortes since you do have to brake into smaller groups sometimes where dynamic groups with hybrids help.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 18, 2007, 12:15 AM
I do fine soloing as a Fighgunner. I always have 20 trimates, and in fact when I was first doing Bruce's with people and we got our first S rank, I solo'd to the left toward the 3 Vilde Bears while everyone went the other way through the door. I somehow managed to survive cause I got lucky that I never got paralyzed, and I've never died on Bruce's. I mean, it's not that hard to watch your own health and use a mate.

THE JACKEL

Kimil
Jan 18, 2007, 12:17 AM
I heal more than I mate now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif so nah, ill just stick to Wt I guess

NPCMook
Jan 18, 2007, 12:24 AM
I tend to put a ranged person on the light buttons, since they can just sit still and shoot...

Golto
Jan 18, 2007, 12:25 AM
Protransers really shine in Bruce's. Nothing like virus and freeze traps on buffed bil de vears.