PDA

View Full Version : Last Tier sold from shops?

Fran
Jan 18, 2007, 08:00 AM
Each update, it seems as if the newest, best weapon is moved to the npc shop, and then a new, more powerful item has it's board added to the synth shop. For example Mayrods used to be, besides halarod, the best, and now you can buy them from the yohmei shop. I'm wondering if next patch, howrods will be sold from the shop, and some other board will be added to the synth shop? Or are these 9* weapons the best you can ever get now besides S rank and beyond (which is fine by me).

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 18, 2007, 08:14 AM
every 3* is a new rank, so the highest A rank is a 9* and it is highly unlikely that an S rank will be in a NPC store in any way

THE JACKEL

Magician
Jan 18, 2007, 10:02 AM
Edit: Scratch that. As you look at the scans of the 10*-12* items each one has a kubara version at every star rarity 10* or higher. That would seem to suggest that each rarity will at some point be available at the npc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2007-01-18 07:08 ]</font>

Weakness
Jan 18, 2007, 10:11 AM
Short a rifle with an ATP above 676 that I can get with my Phantom combo, I really don't care about any other boards being sold. I have (hopefully) pretty much everything I will need to suffice for a very long time in this game.

Golto
Jan 18, 2007, 11:42 AM
If you go by the Jpn releases which are 2 months ahead of ours they still don't have any 10* boards for sale. They only have 3 legit sranks drops available to my knowledge compared to our 2 also.