PDA

View Full Version : if someone could shead me some light......

l_Will_l
Jan 18, 2007, 03:27 PM
ok i noticed in a post. i think the 36 pa's one someone was saying something about buff and debuff? i have no clue what that means lol. i havnt played for about a month and decided to come back on now that there was 2 updates since i havnt played. and im also wondering how ppl have sooo much damn money. my jaw drops when i look at ppls meseta cause it seems like when i look at someone they have more money than the last person i looked at. and there are soo many a rank weps i see goin around now and i dont have anything lol. im a lvl 51 and im still usin a c rank gun lol. could some one help me out here and get me up to date on whats goin on? that would be awsome lol

Eliash
Jan 18, 2007, 03:31 PM
Buffing and Debuffing refers to the use of spells to benefit (Buff) the party or hinder (debuff) the target.

If you are playing on the PC/PS2 version then most of those people have hacked meseta. If you want to get in on the money you can try selling ray-photons for 5k each. Other than that do missions and sell rares. Bruce dungeon (Moatoob Guardian Branch) is a timed mission with nice rewards, roughly 5250 meseta for an a-ranking in a B mission which takes 20 minutes or less.

Akaimizu
Jan 18, 2007, 03:32 PM
Buffs and Debuffs are techniques.

The buff are techs that are used to temporarily raise the powerlevel of an associated stat, for everybody within range of the tech, when casted.

In general, stuff like Shifta (Attack Power up), Deband (Defense power up), etc.

Debuffs, are the techs that do the exact opposite to monsters caught in the range of the tech.

In general, stuff like Jellen (Attack Power Down), Zalure (Defense Power Down).

l_Will_l
Jan 18, 2007, 03:39 PM
thanks alot guys. i just wasnt sure where these terms came from. never had terms like that in pso. but again this is different. wow so hacked money and ppl can dupe boards. so sega had done it again eh. gotta pat them on the back for a game well made *sarcasm*

l_Will_l
Jan 18, 2007, 03:41 PM
hmmm hows psu on 360? and crap like that goin on there? i think i may just have to buy a 360 and start over again. we already own a 360 but my bro wont like me being on there 25 hours a day like i am on pc/ps2 lol

SuperRygar
Jan 18, 2007, 03:42 PM
to make money you need to open a shop, ON AN ALTERNATE CHARACTER, and sell element photons for 2k - 5k. that's being somewhat honest. the hackers can create money out of dirt so then 1 million becomes dirt. the dirt spread to people who decided to sell their weapons in their shops for millions of dirt. and thus you have people having every item in the game for nothing. no hard work, just hackers hacking you...them. then there's players like you and me. using whatever weapons your find using your own means. i also use C,and some B, rank weapons. so, if you want to either gain more money than you need, or just a little bit to enhance your weapons, open a shop and sell you items for rediculus prices. only stuff that people want, BECAUSE THEY WILL BUY IT. and you WILL be rich. how you use it is up to you, some people got corrupt from it. i just opened my first shop and got 1million. i bought all the clothes and dont have to worry about changing Class or Changing appearance. I am still using my C/B rank weapons, and will continue to do so unless i synth my own. The choice is yours to make!

*words that are capitolized are done to show the extreme! importance of them

l_Will_l
Jan 18, 2007, 03:47 PM
yea they pretty much just pso'ed this whole game more or less. i seen it coming. i have a shop open and ive done everything u said. i make nothing in my store. im legit and i sell what i dont need and sell for like 50% npc. its just the fact that theres no point in legit players searching the shops now cause everything is a mill. like i bought a fluorscent bulb with ice att. about 3 weeks into the game for like 16k i think. came back on and found the board yesterday. went to synth it cause i wanted a light one. checked the shops for an inverter circuit....... yeah 300k. like wtf its a 3 star is it not? thats outragous

hainsaw3
Jan 18, 2007, 03:49 PM
On 2007-01-18 12:41, l_Will_l wrote:
hmmm hows psu on 360? and crap like that goin on there? i think i may just have to buy a 360 and start over again. we already own a 360 but my bro wont like me being on there 25 hours a day like i am on pc/ps2 lol

there is no hax on the 360 if thats what you mean?...(unless that changed as of last night)

I haven't taken a census on the population but at least 2 uni's full or so.

l_Will_l
Jan 18, 2007, 03:50 PM
i think the worst thing sega could have done for this game was to bring it out for pc. not only that but to have the pc on the same server as ps2. sorry to u ppl that play pc but its true. i have it for pc and ps2 but like really they should have made them different servers. that might have made the damage to 2/3rds of the game only 1/3rd. unless they are having this problem with 360 as well in which case were all screwed and god help us all. its only a matter of time before we start getting noled

l_Will_l
Jan 18, 2007, 03:53 PM
lol sorry hainsaw3 i meant to say hmmm hows psu on 360? and is crap like that goin on there? forgot the is between and and crap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eliash
Jan 18, 2007, 03:55 PM
PSU shop prices tend to go over NPC limits, however, there is no hacks here yet AFAIK. In terms of size xbox does have a fairly stable universe 1 and universe 2 (both fulling up around prime time with universe 3 reaching full). The bad thing about the xbox is that it does lag a bit. Also sometimes people abuse the mic, but not too often. Annoying person + Mic = boot please.f

No one can say for certain how long Xbox will remain hack-free, but it does have more security measures due to not being connected with the PC. For all we know PS2 may have been hack free if it wasn't connected with the PC.

panzer_unit
Jan 18, 2007, 03:55 PM
On 2007-01-18 12:42, SuperRygar wrote:
sell element photons for 2k - 5k. that's being somewhat honest.

Are they back down to 5k? Last I saw - before the last update - people were buying every element photon under 60k to re-sell 'em at that price.

Don't sell publicly at bargain basement prices just to have someone come along and mark your crap up. If you actually want items to benefit your friends, trade them with your friends.

l_Will_l
Jan 18, 2007, 04:00 PM
yeah eliash thats exactly what im saying ps2 probibly would have been hack free. and i think i may just move over to 360 eventually. it will take time cause i have to buy one lol but i love the ps series so much i may do that. in the mean time ill just have to deal with all this like the rest of us. i dont understand how sega would have thought putting the ps2 and pc servers together would have been a good idea especially with everything that happened on pso without v1 and 2 being on pc.

SuperRygar
Jan 18, 2007, 04:20 PM
panzer_unit; that's why i said HONEST..i should have bolded it before. my mistake. If you collect all drops from the very beginning of your highest character and want to sell them to make money you have two choices. you can sell things for retarded high prices and stupe to the level of the hackers. OR you can do what i did and sell your items based on what they would be worth if this whole thing wouldnt have happened. so in my case,i made alot of money,but i certainly earned it. i sold every element photon i had. what that means, is that i am not affected by the 'economy'. when i search player shops i search by item and i visit every shop that has the item. there is always a cheap place to buy something you just have to look. and if its not there again tommorow. and why is everybody just buying weapons? In PSO you had to find special weapons. People did trade, but the majority of the weapons you were earned. if you take this game seriously enough, you wouldnt buy special weapons unless you really had to. i plan on synthing mine. enough rambling, if you fall victom to what everyone else is doing then your not playing the game right! think about that one

oh yeah, about the shops. did you advertize properly? i made my ad 'come get element photons!!!' and my stuff was gone in minutes. but then again, only my photons really sold. just do runs and collect photons and sell them and you'l make legit money if you sell it right

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-01-18 13:24 ]</font>

l_Will_l
Jan 18, 2007, 04:32 PM
no i never put photons in my ad. maybe ill do that. i mean i have like about 80 of each photon i think give or take a bit of one or to. but i have hundreds of them. never thought of selling them since the beginning because like u said i picked up every drop since the beginning and i saved the stuff with my shop in mind. but with the dramatic changing prices all the time i never put some stuff up. and i also kept in mind that i would need them for synthing and figured id get so many of them from drops who would buy them. let alone for 5k each. man if i put them up for 5k ill be ballin lol. another thing like u said is everyone would trade for special weapons and or u had to find them in pso i think about 85-90 % of all good rares were duped anyways so yeah.