PDA

View Full Version : Characters starting with illegitimate equipment

zanotam
Jan 18, 2007, 07:46 PM
Has anyone had a character in PSU start with somethign different then normal? Me and Golden Falcon had that happen in PSO, and actually he's got presumably the ONLY legit Gene flow sword thinge (forgot name) because of that. Now in PSO we had chars start with stuff like saber+3 and as i said that gene flow sword thing so has anyone noticed this in PSU.

Umberger
Jan 18, 2007, 07:48 PM
I haven't even heard of that happening in PSO or PSU. Sounds kinda interesting...and the thing you're talking about is Parasitic Gene Flow.

foamcup
Jan 18, 2007, 08:07 PM
I would say you are a liar.

DLShAdOw
Jan 18, 2007, 08:08 PM
how do you know he's talking about the gene and not the sword itself?

to stay on topic, not that has never happened to me and frankly i don't believe you got the gene sword or whatever, but lets not get started on THAT again shall we?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2007-01-18 17:09 ]</font>

Umberger
Jan 18, 2007, 08:09 PM
*sigh* sorry, he's either talking about the Parasitic Gene Flow or the Dark Flow.

Soulboy
Jan 18, 2007, 08:21 PM
The parasitic gene(item) flow BECOMES the dark flow(sword) Do not try to mess with me on this one. I know my stuff. But yes there have been countless unreported accounts of people being able to start the game off with extremely rare items and there has also been a way to automatically level up your character to 200 without Action Replay. There haven't been a ton of reports of it because people like the benefit and don't want to let anyone know it's illegit. However, Sega team has already spotted this problem and has worked it out of PSU. This is because of the firm ware that PSU uses for online play, making it more flexible than PSO. -----And to conclude that is where babies come from.

DLShAdOw
Jan 18, 2007, 08:24 PM
now that the topic is answered maybe this should be locked >_>

Maridia
Jan 18, 2007, 08:38 PM
No, your friend is a liar, I'm sorry. That's impossible. :3 End of story. A legit Dark Flow? Hardy har. That joke is a few years old now.

But no, I don't think that happens on PSU. ;P

Sychosis
Jan 18, 2007, 08:46 PM
Acquisition through a bug =/= legit.

zanotam
Jan 18, 2007, 08:47 PM
well i'm not sure if it would be LEGIT, but yah i was there when he did it, and as i said normally its something silly like a saber+3, but anyways they fixed the glitch in psu? Ah, that kinda sucks i always found it cool to make a char and then suddenly have different starting equipment.

Arislan
Jan 18, 2007, 09:47 PM
Right. Stopping this before it can get any more flameworthy.