PDA

View Full Version : YAY! sonic..but wait??

kingwok
Jan 18, 2007, 08:51 PM
"As part of a special promotion, Sega is hosting a "Sonic Demo Weekend" on February 3rd and 4th. Players who try the demo on those days and purchase a Guardian's License before February 28th will receive a limited edition Sonic Statue room decoration. "

ok, heres my question..what about the people who registered before that?? If i dont play the demo and dont buy a license does that mean no sonic for me??? Or will every single player get one?

Remedy
Jan 18, 2007, 08:52 PM
Nope. Loyal customers get fucked. Isn't it great! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(And PC/PS2 gets screwed period, no chance of even getting one at all there)

kingwok
Jan 18, 2007, 08:54 PM
Thats stupipd...most new people wont even know what to do with it most likely they will sell it to a npc to help buy a new weapon

Xihyon
Jan 18, 2007, 09:29 PM
Whatever...some one smart might sell it to a high level player for money...

Shinzakura
Jan 18, 2007, 09:31 PM
Or, maybe at the last minute someone at Sega might realize they have long time fans to consider and make them easy drops for that weekend only. Doesn't matter anyway, since I'm playing via PC and screwed regardless. -_-

VanHalen
Jan 18, 2007, 09:50 PM
a sonic statue isnt that serious........

Knightsword
Jan 18, 2007, 10:08 PM
My guess is this mainly being done cause the JP 360 was upset that they didn't get a chance at it and the NA/EU are just getting the chance for it by default

MayLee
Jan 18, 2007, 11:57 PM
Yeah, Sonic statue isn't all that great. If/When I get mine when I start over I just might sell it. I seriously would need the money.

Cojiro
Jan 19, 2007, 01:36 PM
I want one...
But I don't see a way of non JP PC players getting one...(I think the JP PC got it, right?)

PALRAPPYS
Jan 19, 2007, 01:42 PM
On 2007-01-18 20:57, MayLee wrote:
Yeah, Sonic statue isn't all that great. If/When I get mine when I start over I just might sell it. I seriously would need the money.

You could always give someone all your items and they'd give them back to you.us At least I would anyways.

Starfox1000
Jan 19, 2007, 02:00 PM
Pc uses have no luck to get any??????

NOOO!