PDA

View Full Version : The almighty shotgun glitch!

Nuclearranger
Jan 18, 2007, 11:50 PM
You know the one where if you shoot right you can hit 2 enemys per bullet. So in essence a level one pa that shoots 3 bullets can still hit 5 and a 21+can hit 8+?

We are wondering *Gryphonmage and myself* if sega is going to fix this? I herd somthing about this in the update JP just got. Just wondering so if you want to flame this is not the place.

GoldenFalcon
Jan 19, 2007, 12:02 AM
From what I heard, this wasn't a glitch. It is intentional. Why else would it be implemented for each bullet to be able to hit 2 enemies? To make shotgun worth using.
This also reminds me of the dual-shotting "glitch". You position yourself to the diagonal left and right of 2 enemies that are touching you, and you can hit both for 5 times each shot. Although this allows me to do more than Fortefighters, I would not be sad if the update made it hit one enemy per shot, along with the 10% damage bonus. 10% damage boost can go a long way.

KRKcl17
Jan 19, 2007, 12:04 AM
Hmmm... That's interesting. That 10% boost could seriously make a shotgun worth while for those kamikaze rangers... *remembers a RAcaseal named Oompa...*