PDA

View Full Version : Lol Seggga, fix the real problem!

Kimil
Jan 19, 2007, 12:33 AM
I just read they are "fixing the swimsuit porblem"
WTF, leave that glitch how it is. Why are they focousing on something as harmless as that? Make the Swimsuits mixable....

AND FIX THE HACKING INSTEAD, stop wasting time!
[/rant]

DRO
Jan 19, 2007, 12:46 AM
where did you read this?

Kimil
Jan 19, 2007, 12:52 AM
Ya, Its coming in the JP update... so we have one month or so until it hits us

Edman
Jan 19, 2007, 12:52 AM
Its in the top story on the home page.

Ether
Jan 19, 2007, 12:57 AM
There is a chance we will get this "fix" tonight, bug fixes and balance changes tend to hit the US servers very quickly. We're only on a 2 month delay with actually content updates

We get the worst of both worlds

Kimil
Jan 19, 2007, 01:00 AM
lol... Well maybe Sega will make the Swimsuits a three piece item? So they don't PISS EVERYONE OFF?! >=(

Zato-2TWO
Jan 19, 2007, 01:00 AM
According to Itsuki, the same principle used in the Swimsuit glitch is what hackers use to dupe items. In a sense, they're really patching the item duping method, but the swimsuit glitch just goes away as a side effect.

My guess on it is if you have a glitched outfit you like, hold onto it and never let go! I really doubt the patch will fix worn items like that.

Kimil
Jan 19, 2007, 01:03 AM
Nah, I bought new clothes.
I was just ranting
You could see her pink panties A LOT.... she needed some shorts ._.

RuPiKa
Jan 19, 2007, 01:06 AM
Duping has been a problem for a while but a week of ppl running around in mod(ed) clothing and they get right on it??? What logic step am I missing here?

Kimil
Jan 19, 2007, 01:08 AM
On 2007-01-18 22:00, Zato-2TWO wrote:
According to Itsuki, the same principle used in the Swimsuit glitch is what hackers use to dupe items. In a sense, they're really patching the item duping method, but the swimsuit glitch just goes away as a side effect.

That logic... -_-

Pentence
Jan 19, 2007, 01:30 AM
On 2007-01-18 22:00, Zato-2TWO wrote:

My guess on it is if you have a glitched outfit you like, hold onto it and never let go! I really doubt the patch will fix worn items like that.

Now i know how they dupe n how it is done and i can see a relation to them but i do not think thats the entire case.The methods are sort of similar tricking values in a game and all that.However this is a very generalized statment.

It is possible that they made a way to lock the values.This could effect the swimsuit glitch but i dont see how they could change codeing like that without a 'true' patch.I am however hopefull that this did indeed fix their error with that.

Laranas
Jan 19, 2007, 01:43 AM
Dear Kimil,
While it may sound ignorant and arrogant, the hackers are not our concern. The swimsuit issue, however, is. We hired a firm to take care of security for us and if you have problems with their work you should contact them. But we've been informed that they have indeed stopped the hacking with their last, insanely sized patch that we're sure you've noticed. While there are no guarentees that this will hold, please stop blaming us for hackers, as we've already passed the blame.

And we're not fixing Damubarta.

Keep paying us for nothing,
SEGA

MaximusLight
Jan 19, 2007, 01:49 AM
okay guys enough flame baiting now

Shadow_Wing
Jan 19, 2007, 02:04 AM
On 2007-01-18 22:43, Laranas wrote:
Dear Kimil,
While it may sound ignorant and arrogant, the hackers are not our concern. The swimsuit issue, however, is. We hired a firm to take care of security for us and if you have problems with their work you should contact them. But we've been informed that they have indeed stopped the hacking with their last, insanely sized patch that we're sure you've noticed. While there are no guarentees that this will hold, please stop blaming us for hackers, as we've already passed the blame.

Juan <-It's never Sega D:

Rasputin
Jan 19, 2007, 02:44 AM
On 2007-01-18 23:04, Shadow_Wing wrote:

On 2007-01-18 22:43, Laranas wrote:
Dear Kimil,

Juan <-It's never Sega D:

Dude, you get Juan too... sigh... fuckin bot.

PamCat
Jan 19, 2007, 06:14 AM
I enjoyed the swimsuit fun. With the combos of clothes being rather limited and half the male clothing being blue, it was nice to see a change. Of course, now we can all look horribly the same.

I guess I really should drop this game and devote my online gaming toward Vanguard?

PJ
Jan 19, 2007, 07:44 AM
Dear Kimil,
Please keep in mind that you are a moron, and we actually do shit. But you can keep being a moron anyways.

Keep paying or GTFO
SEGA <- Not Juan! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EDIT: Shit... I thought Kimil did the Dear Kimil shit... now I look like a moron. I won't edit it for other people's pleasure http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-01-19 04:45 ]</font>

Banish
Jan 20, 2007, 07:38 PM
You guys should stop flaming already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif