PDA

View Full Version : PA priority

Krans
Jan 19, 2007, 03:27 AM
Havent bought any of the new melee PAs yet so im wondering which ones to pick and maybe if a few of you could rank your top 5 or something, im mainly trying to decide between second double saber PA or second twin claw PA.

other weaps i use:
single dagger and saber
twin handguns (got rising for this)
twin daggers
twin sabers

weaps dont really use:
swords, spears

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 19, 2007, 03:28 AM
Twin hand guns!~ You will be needing those for when you need to stay away from said monsters.

MattMattic
Jan 19, 2007, 03:29 AM
i would pick up twin dark for your hg's, infection ftw, just my opinion though.

Vhex
Jan 19, 2007, 08:58 AM
He asked for Melee lol.

Rank of the New PAs (IMO):
Axe
Fists
T. claw
D/S
T. Saber
Sword
Saber
T. Dagger
Dagger

-Ryuki-
Jan 19, 2007, 08:59 AM
You forgot to add Spears, good sir!

Nayte
Jan 19, 2007, 09:09 AM
If you're talking about pure damage output, i'd put sword PA up higher on that list of yours.

hamb0ne10
Jan 19, 2007, 09:33 AM
some of the new pa's are awesome but some of them are rediculous, and there is no need for the insane prices for pa's that are worse than the ones we have already gotten to 30, the single dagger one sucks its on a 2 combo 3 hitter for 9k when buten i think it is is much better for only 1k. however the twin dagger one is pretty cool but i dont know if it is worth 18k when the original one is lony 1k and just as good, i would only buy it if ur bored with the other one or have it to 30 and want another challenge. i know u dont use spears but dus rabado is insane when leveled and the saber ones aren't bad but grav. strike isn't really worth it but assault crush is prety cool once 21. i have noticed though that it seems to me, and correct me if im wrong but it seems like the ones that are 9k only have 2 combos but the 18k ones have 3 which is always cool

Night_Star
Jan 19, 2007, 12:18 PM
Well, so far, I've used the new double saber and twin dagger PAs the most. However, I only changed to the ones that I had the first one to lvl 30. Which are the Double Saber, Twin Dagger, Twin Saber and Dagger. I don't really like the new Twin Saber PA, since it doesn't have any splash, and has such a small combo. The new Dagger PA looks cool, but the older one was more effective, and I would prefer it. I haven't really used any of the others yet since the first one isn't lvl 30 yet, but I'm working on them all the time!!

SuperRygar
Jan 19, 2007, 05:44 PM
On 2007-01-19 00:29, MattMattic wrote:

what does infection do? (yes i am too lazy to look for the answer:P)

and wtf does ftw mean? does it have more than one meaning?

FlakariLeader
Jan 19, 2007, 06:07 PM
On 2007-01-19 14:44, SuperRygar wrote:

On 2007-01-19 00:29, MattMattic wrote:

what does infection do? (yes i am too lazy to look for the answer:P)

and wtf does ftw mean? does it have more than one meaning?

Infection is like burn, but lasts longer and can kill.

FTW means For the Win.

Laranas
Jan 19, 2007, 06:11 PM
On 2007-01-19 05:59, RyukiZero wrote:
You forgot to add Spears, good sir!

Don't use em, and I don't think I ever will... just make sure you have a PA what attacks in a full circle, and one that focuses in front.. you'll need em for crowds and large monsters respectively.

Krans
Jan 19, 2007, 08:48 PM
thanks for the replies so far, any input on the new claw PA, ive only just started to level the first one and its a pain