PDA

View Full Version : FINDING ME / Quick OR Har Quick

Water_Dragon
Jan 19, 2007, 03:51 AM
Hello! Im new here. About myself: I played PSO Dreamcast and loved it! PSU is good and getting better, I am very addicted. I play on XBOX 360. I am a Fortetecher 7 LVL59 Human. Which seems OK to me.

I have Read a couple of places to look is Omnagog A. There seems to be very few posts on this. I really want to earn this item and would appreciate any advice on the subject. I would also like to join a Mages Guild for PSU XBOX 360. I like to give more than I get! I will be a great team player!

I would like to meet up with others that want to look for rares not just ME /Quick or Har / Quick
Maybe use one anouthers luck for an advantage!

THANK YOU!

Tra
Jan 19, 2007, 04:02 AM
there's....... nothing I can say but be ungodly persistent if you want one, heh prepare to waste weeks on it

Water_Dragon
Jan 19, 2007, 04:09 AM
I dont care if it takes a year! I will keep trying now and then. I just want to increase my chances. Eventually I will aquire meseta for it. Hopefully the price drops. If not Ill just have to get LUCKY!! Everyone has a wish list. I will eventually get a super rare for trade or something else.

Thanks!

Rashiid
Jan 19, 2007, 07:40 AM
ive been tryan for 2 weeks....so far no luck....

i stilll try everyday.....

Weakness
Jan 19, 2007, 07:42 AM
On 2007-01-19 01:02, Tra wrote:
there's....... nothing I can say but be ungodly persistent if you want one, heh prepare to waste weeks on it

Weeks is being optimistic.

Ether
Jan 19, 2007, 07:44 AM
Wait a few weeks til we get the Agata Onmagoug mission, the drop rate for me/quick is a lot better there

Rashiid
Jan 19, 2007, 07:46 AM
yeah, i knoe its gona be awhile untill i find one.......

Fran
Jan 19, 2007, 07:48 AM
On 2007-01-19 04:44, Ether wrote:
Wait a few weeks til we get the Agata Onmagoug mission, the drop rate for me/quick is a lot better there

What exactly is tje Agata Onmagoug mission?

Water_Dragon
Jan 19, 2007, 12:18 PM
MOre info on where and how. If anyone knows please!!

Umberger
Jan 19, 2007, 12:26 PM
On 2007-01-19 04:48, Fran wrote:

On 2007-01-19 04:44, Ether wrote:

What exactly is tje Agata Onmagoug mission?

Think Bruce's Dungeon, but on Neudaiz, and you face an Omnagoug at the end. In short, Neudaiz party mission with a Onmagoug.

Also, I think there's not nearly as many Tengohgs, and Something Sweet drops there, so we can finally make the Gourment Chocolate/Cake items. I may be wrong though...if any JP players want to correct me, go ahead.

Xtian913
Jan 19, 2007, 03:14 PM
I feel your pain, I've been looking for a /Quick unit for quite some time now - to no avail. But I'll keep on trucking!

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 19, 2007, 03:22 PM
XD I always get screwed over for the items that drop in the games I have for Onma. Many many runs to find nothing, but when something actually does drop, it goes to someone who goes about to give it to some other person ><!

It just makes me wonder why they dont just party with that "other" person to find their items instead ;_;

But persistance is key. Even if you get screwed over like me. You just go for it, fail or not, you will see...