1-10 10 being the lowest

1,double saber
2, twin saber
3, dagger

etc and so on

Gazette
Jan 19, 2007, 04:08 AM
Knuckles probably...
Though they have been on the rise since that FALCON PUNCH!! PA came out.

I'd say each one is situational rather than certain ones are underused.

VanHalen
Jan 19, 2007, 04:17 AM
i would say the knuckles too but i've been using the knuckles from the 1st day i played and bogga danga. the 2nd would be well from my experience the spear i sometimes forget i have one also

XHunter
Jan 19, 2007, 04:35 AM
to be honest i couldn't tell you just cause it seems everyone is lvling there old and new PA's, which is the same for me...
But to be honest the one i've never seen anybody barely use is the twin sabers.
but heres what i've been through...and seen.

1 - 10 1 being the most unused

1. twin sabers
2. single claw
3. two handed sword
4. single dagger
5. twin claw
6. single saber
7. knuckles
8. axe
9. double sabers
10. twin daggers

ParableApple
Jan 19, 2007, 04:52 AM
The single handed weapons are probably the most underused. There's not much point in using them most of thetime.
Knuckles were probably the next least used, but they've gained popularity. yes the new PA for them is sweet.

VanHalen
Jan 19, 2007, 04:53 AM
the old knuckle PA was pretty kick ass too

Zarbolord
Jan 19, 2007, 05:04 AM
This message will be short cos i'm on wii internet. Basically ever1 uses nearly every wep but the less common i've seen are actually the axes. lots of figunners around, i hate the wii keyboard XD

Pooru
Jan 20, 2007, 02:41 AM
hmmmm...interesting replies...still needs more input

Pengfishh
Jan 20, 2007, 05:17 AM
Knuckles seem to be, but I rarely ever see any fellow single dagger people. Single daggers are fantastic.

Vaxillus
Jan 20, 2007, 06:39 AM
I try to use everything more or less equally, it really depends on the elements I have at hand and the mobs I'm fighting. I'm not a fan of the spear actually, even though it supposedly has an awesome PA. A rough list of my faves:

1: Swords (even though the PAs are gimpy right now)
2: Sabers (better than people make them out to be)
3: Twin Sabers
4: Axes
5: Knuckles
6: Double Claw
7: Twin Daggers
8: Single Daggers
9: Spears

(never used single claw or double sabers)
It's hard to make an accurate list right now because not all the PAs are out, and thus we haven't gotten to see the best of each weapon (minus the broken stuff that's getting fine tuned). Axes are probably not as high as they will be after I finish levelling Anga Durega and start on the newer one. I hate single daggers because their PA is extremely linear and spears are not enough of either a fast weapon or a slow and damaging one to get my vote. It all depends on the situation though, if you overspecialize you'll be gimp against stuff that's not your specialization, and the nemies in PSU have lots of variety.