PDA

View Full Version : Something Sweet?

funnymatt
Jan 19, 2007, 08:39 AM
When will get get something sweet so I can bake some cakes? Mmmm, cake.

Magician
Jan 19, 2007, 09:10 AM
I know, I have two cake boards wasting spots in my PM.

Come on ST, gimme some sugar baby, gimme something sweet.

zanotam
Jan 19, 2007, 09:22 AM
if i told you what missions it's in, i wouldn't be able to farm it when its released in americ and sell as many cakes adn stuff on the first week for a lot as possible...

AngelofEnders
Jan 19, 2007, 09:41 AM
Why mention it at all then?

Akaimizu
Jan 19, 2007, 10:31 AM
Well because there's no way the person is just going to GIVE you a cake. You have to know something about Phantasy Star. The rule that no cakes are baked and/or sold in a regular kitchen, store, or restaurant. That's where you get everything else.

But if you want to sell something like a cake, you need to find some ancient ruins, a dungeon, or mine... go down into the depths of such a place, and then open shop. It only makes perfect sense to sell them there.

Retehi
Jan 19, 2007, 10:38 AM
Watch it drop off the s-rank two-headed dragon.

Itchee
Jan 19, 2007, 10:54 AM
On 2007-01-19 07:31, Akaimizu wrote:
Well because there's no way the person is just going to GIVE you a cake. You have to know something about Phantasy Star. The rule that no cakes are baked and/or sold in a regular kitchen, store, or restaurant. That's where you get everything else.

But if you want to sell something like a cake, you need to find some ancient ruins, a dungeon, or mine... go down into the depths of such a place, and then open shop. It only makes perfect sense to sell them there.

Hahaha....Ah, Memories.

"I only get my cakes from tha dingiest of dungeons."

Itsuki
Jan 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
It drops from the first neudaiz party mission. This mission is generally called Agata Onma or "The best mission ever".

These are what it drops from. The top ones hang from the cieling, and the bottom ones spew poison.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Akukame/Berries.jpg

Eliash
Jan 19, 2007, 01:11 PM
Any idea what the cakes are used for? For example, what do they do when fed to a PM, PC?

Itsuki
Jan 19, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-01-19 10:11, Eliash wrote:
Any idea what the cakes are used for? For example, what do they do when fed to a PM, PC?

They're food like any other food? And probably useless for anything other than feeding your PM XD

Eliash
Jan 19, 2007, 02:26 PM
Yea I figured so, just wondering if they were useful for anything.

*Waits for the quest that has you traveling down to Block 3 of an underground cavern for cake*

Akaimizu
Jan 19, 2007, 03:08 PM
And according to Phantasy Star Lore, I'm waiting for the days when a Burger and Coke are so healthy, that you can sustain life on those two things alone. Who needs doctors when you have Burger King?

(Of course, I'm talking history pre-dating PSO)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-19 12:09 ]</font>