PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Party Disconnects

Itchee
Jan 19, 2007, 02:45 PM
Does anyone else get disconnected from the PSU servers after joining a party? This generally happens 2-3 times before I can get a stable connection in a party and usually requires the box to be re-started. After a few disconnects, its smooths itself out and I have no problems until I log off for the evening and re-start the next day...thus starting the process again. I know of other ppl talking about this problem, but is there a work-around Im unaware of? Or is this simply a bug on ST's end?? Its not really that big of a problem...but its certainly a pain in the ass to have to keep re-booting.
(Note: Ive attempted to just keep my box on all-night to circumvent this, but I tend to get dropped after enough time sitting around idle....)

Thx!

Krans
Jan 19, 2007, 02:50 PM
Hmmm i've only had problems with getting cut from the server and that was only one day, for some reason it was happening to everyone that day but as of right now nope no probs.

Itchee
Jan 19, 2007, 02:53 PM
Well, I do live in an apartment complex and its very likely that there are 8 bazillion ppl sucking up all my bandwidth....but its a little odd that it fixes itself after a few re-boots. Mind you, I have no problem playing the game in any other respect....its just when I load up for the first time in the evenings and jump into a party, I start having trouble...