PDA

View Full Version : soda clayma

E-money04
Jan 19, 2007, 07:08 PM
Id like to upgrade this weapon but dont know where to go or even how. So where do i go and how and what do i need?

redcell
Jan 19, 2007, 07:13 PM
Buy a grinder board from the synthesis shop at the colony, synthesis a grinder with your pm [using grinder bases of course]. and then take that weapon to the appropriate planet that the manufacturer is from -- in the case of your Soda Clayma, take it to Tenora Works =)

E-money04
Jan 19, 2007, 07:19 PM
ok i bought a grinder b board...but dont know what to do next dont really get how to synthesis a grinder with my pm?

redcell
Jan 19, 2007, 07:24 PM
Ok first make sure the grinder bases are in your PM's storage. Have the grinder board in your current inventory [not the pm storage] and then choose INSERT BOARD from the PM menu. After that you can synthesis grinders =) as long as you have enough grinder bases.

And finally, be careful when you grind. The first one is an automatic success, but afterwards the probability of success is lessened.

Carbinne
Jan 19, 2007, 07:28 PM
Go back to the colony synth shop and buy 5 "Grinder Base B" items and throw those into your storage. Then you should be able to use the board to make some grinders -- should get a grinder with a rating from one to ten. showing the quality of the grinder. Example, Grinder B+1, Grinder B+6, Grinder B+9, etc. Higher numbers means better success rates.

If you just want to fiddle with grinding I suggest you first take some cheap weapon and search the playershops for "B+1" or "C+1" depending on the grade of the weapon (though you can use B+1s on C rank weapons too) and take it to the grinding areas at the appropriate planet. Go to Parum to grind GRM weaps, Moatoob for Tenora Works and Neudeiz for Yohmei. There's also a grinding place at the Guardians Colony that only handles Kubara weapons.

I don't suggest grinding a Tenora weapon however because the bonuses they get for everything except the last few grinds are terribly small. You can quickly get a lot more PP/attack power bonuses from grinding GRM or Yohmei weapons.

E-money04
Jan 19, 2007, 07:52 PM
I'm confused im trying to synthesize the grinder b and i just bought grinder base b but it wont show up any ideas?

E-money04
Jan 19, 2007, 08:55 PM
Can i just pay one of you guys to do it for me would be easier

foamcup
Jan 19, 2007, 09:32 PM
Try playing the room tutorial perhaps? Synthing is really not dificult.

E-money04
Jan 19, 2007, 09:35 PM
i know how do to it once i have the parts but i dont know which parts i need to get the job done..like what can i use the slaterian with