PDA

View Full Version : Official Bruce's Dungeon Failures

Rashiid
Jan 20, 2007, 04:03 PM
lets here yalls crazi "damn we almost had it!" stories lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-01-21 20:39 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Jan 20, 2007, 04:04 PM
I was at the last 2 Bears and bruce got uppercut across the room yesterday. A friend of mine also later that day got caught in 2x Bears spinning dance of death. I just started to cry after that... lol

The portal was RIGHT there. >.<

Itsuki
Jan 20, 2007, 04:07 PM
But the problem is, all the bruce's losers stories are the same. We got to the last room, and then a klorbag died.

Turambar
Jan 20, 2007, 04:10 PM
Well, this one is different. The party leader went afk. We got through everything, with 15 seconds left before S rank ended. But he was afk....and Bruce was next to him....and we ended up running out of time.....

Rashiid
Jan 20, 2007, 04:15 PM
On 2007-01-20 13:10, Turambar wrote:
Well, this one is different. The party leader went afk. We got through everything, with 15 seconds left before S rank ended. But he was afk....and Bruce was next to him....and we ended up running out of time.....

>.> id stab em lol

Eliash
Jan 20, 2007, 04:17 PM
I died to those flying chicken things...ok well not really...

EC_Subbie
Jan 20, 2007, 04:36 PM
I never do Bruce's Dungeon...I probably should start doing that more often.

Gazette
Jan 20, 2007, 04:36 PM
My party forgot about me in between barriers 3 and 4 while fighting the next room.
Apparently the guy who was supposed to have opened the barrier was AFK on the wrong switch.

Golto
Jan 20, 2007, 04:50 PM
Last room 1 buffed Bil De Vear left Bruce decides to go run head first into spinning death.

Eliash
Jan 20, 2007, 04:56 PM
I think BD needs random Megid traps...

Garnet_Moon
Jan 20, 2007, 05:47 PM
On 2007-01-20 13:56, Eliash wrote:
I think BD needs random Megid traps...

And Jarbas. It needs more Jarbas. Or, Vil de Jarba's! x_X

VanHalen
Jan 20, 2007, 06:04 PM
there was this guy threating my friend who was party leader that he would leave if we didnt do the right things in the mission. now this was when the damn mission just came out and we were new to it so this dude kept yelling "OMG" and "why didnt you do this?". So then he left when we got to last room canceling the mission.

Skuda
Jan 20, 2007, 06:07 PM
I got 1 hit KO'd in the last room of the dungeon by a leader bil de vear on B.

That sucked. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Laranas
Jan 20, 2007, 06:37 PM
I love the bears on a mission...

1) Both bears (at the end; buffed up) jumped and landed on our newman Fortecher at the exact same time, instantly KO'ing him with no chance of survival.

2) One bear (at the end again) went into a spin and left me (human Wartecher) with about 300 HP... but before my Trimate or Resta (from the healer) went off, the other belly flopped directly on top of me

Xx3of19xX
Jan 20, 2007, 09:38 PM
Well I have a different one:

I play my 360 on a projector. Now these projectors need to have their bulbs replaced every 3000 something hours. I had been getting a warning to change the bulb soon, so I ordered a new one, which was taking its sweet time though. So During the run, I suddenly got the warning message that I better change the bulb VERY soon. This leads to the projector turning itself off after a set amount of time. I told my teammates about it. This was about halfway through block 2. Then in the last room, the projector finally shuts itself off while we're fighting the two last Vils. I just started spamming Resta, as that was all I could do to at least somewhat support my team. Problem was: I was the leader and had Bruce. After the mobs died, they tried to direct me towards the teleporter, but to no avail. Most of the team was laughing so hard at my futile attempts to get to the teleporter, I couldn't hear what the last member was saying.
After a couple of minutes of this, the projector had finished cooling down and I was alble to turn it back on and get Bruce to the goal.
We still made it through, but only got a B.

Rashiid
Jan 20, 2007, 10:05 PM
^ XD

redcell
Jan 20, 2007, 10:43 PM
Haha, great story Xx3of19xX. Good to hear your team didn't out right hate on you at the end.

DLShAdOw
Jan 20, 2007, 10:49 PM
I had a guy go afk and give the controller to his little brother, who then proceeded to get lost while the rest of us waited at the entrance to block 2. We had to send someone back to guide him.

Kupi
Jan 20, 2007, 11:03 PM
File me under "stupid n00b fT" for this one, but I actually managed to fail a party in the very first room with Kogg Nadds. I was down to about 500 out of 750 HP and took a headbutt to the face. That put me on the floor with about 300 HP, where I watched as the Kogg started to rear up. And then I realized that the other one was already on its back feet. Bam, bam, dead.

New armor is the top item on my list of priorities. If anyone in that party is reading this message, I'm soooooo sorry. It shouldn't have happened. X_x

Rashiid
Jan 21, 2007, 11:39 PM
thats all we gots? shesh guess that dungeon got old fast....

Gazette
Jan 21, 2007, 11:46 PM
Right now Bruce is glitched and won't say anything even though his face shows up like he did say something.
(And no, I don't mean the situation where he won't say anything and you have to go to the lower teleport!)
(He seriously says nothing when his "excited" face comes up)

That made it interesting...
Though we probably didn't fail because of it.

Also French Bruce does not help at all when it comes to that part...
A French leader = confusion

Natrokos
Jan 22, 2007, 12:16 AM
Story 1: Ran it on B...we were doing fine making excellent time and probably would've got an S.....we reached the end and killed the HdV and went through the gate....I was leader and was runing to the end...Like literally one second away from the terminal... Then suddenly my friend got disconnected...LOL

Story 2: First time I ran it we spent the entire time on the 4 switch part on block one because we were too stupid to look around and see what the switches actually did....I don't know what we were thinking. We ran out of time and ran it again and noticed the gate after about 2 seconds ><

3 of 19....Awesome story lol