PDA

View Full Version : Othere PSO-worlders you've played with

zanotam
Jan 20, 2007, 06:56 PM
Whate are some other pso-worlders you've played with?
Mine are:
MeruMeru
Tsa? Cherry anyways in game
The Jackel
Nayte
Golden Falcon
Ryuki
I think i spent some time with DJ Sky Epic once

Laranas
Jan 20, 2007, 06:59 PM
None that I know of.. once someone said "Hey, you're on PSOW aren't you?", but thats about the extent of it. I've seen DJ and Cherry quite often chatting it up, though

zanotam
Jan 20, 2007, 07:00 PM
DJ and Cherry are friends...thats interesting...very interesting...

Gazette
Jan 20, 2007, 07:02 PM
I've partied with Reeses...
I have a mes of PSOWer's cards though...

BloodDragoon
Jan 20, 2007, 07:03 PM
Pentence. Past that I dunno... >.>

Ooga
Jan 20, 2007, 07:09 PM
None that I know of, though I almost always solo anyway.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 20, 2007, 07:13 PM
SereneShadows, Ryoten, PJ, Merumeru, Danger Girl, among many others who's names i can't think of ATM.

Reginaldo
Jan 20, 2007, 07:15 PM
I met Tomeeboy randomly while browsing player shops. Also, two nights ago I played with Momo and Ryuki that's about it.

Q_Anon
Jan 20, 2007, 07:20 PM
Yeesh, quite a few. Ryuki, Rizen, Merumeru, Pandatron, Mwabwetumba, Isahn, Ragolismine, Jife Jifremonk, Gazette, Garnet_Moon, Ryeenae and of course PJ and a bunch of others I can't remember at the moment.

Sychosis
Jan 20, 2007, 07:24 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=132749&forum=8&start=0&99#3

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 20, 2007, 07:53 PM
more people recognize me, than I recognize. I don't even know who I've played with that's from PSOW, but I know I've played with some of them. Funny enough, people know me all around... because I sign my posts... guess it's not such a dumb idea

THE JACKEL

zanotam
Jan 20, 2007, 07:54 PM
well you've played with me of course. I mean we just did some bruce's lol

Sychosis
Jan 20, 2007, 07:55 PM
People know me without having to sign my posts...

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 20, 2007, 07:59 PM
yeah, because you have the info in your sig, and people pay attention to that. Other than me signing my posts, I have no way of recognizing me in game

THE JACKEL

Stixx
Jan 20, 2007, 08:02 PM
I probably have played with some of the people here, but didn't notice because in most cases character names are different than forum screen names.

Sychosis
Jan 20, 2007, 08:04 PM
I only recognize you as "the guy with the jumbled bunch of stuff for a name" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MaximusLight
Jan 20, 2007, 08:07 PM
uh... like 50 or so I don't think I should list them...

Kimil
Jan 20, 2007, 08:09 PM
I don't periode I just joi random parties

But I did party with Rena once

Kirip-san
Jan 20, 2007, 08:19 PM
On 2007-01-20 17:05, Nukei wrote:
Nayte
Dj Skyepic
Ryuki
EJ the VERY lucky wartecher.
I'm not sure who else is a Psow member though..

Lost Plushie Art: Poke!

~nyo

Solo_Wing
Jan 20, 2007, 08:30 PM
i play with Pentence regularly, partied with the jackel on 1 occasion, think thats it.

petruseden
Jan 20, 2007, 08:30 PM
Ive partied with nobody .. been on the game for a month .. looked for PSO-Worlders to hang with. Got ignored .. Increased my bitterness. Soloed alot ... 48 Fortetecher with a 40+ friendlist thats mostly dead.

I got no friends.
::grin::

If PvP ever works its way back into the Phantasy Star Continum .. I have a lot of angst to get out.. Pray to god they never do.

Dhylec
Jan 20, 2007, 08:42 PM
On 2007-01-20 17:30, petruseden wrote:
Ive partied with nobody .. been on the game for a month .. looked for PSO-Worlders to hang with. Got ignored .. Increased my bitterness. Soloed alot ... 48 Fortetecher with a 40+ friendlist thats mostly dead.

I got no friends.

Hey, it's not too late to make more/new friends & play together, yeah?
I have a bunch too, but I soloed alot (without any NPC,) some 80% of the time, so it's nothing new. ;3

zanotam
Jan 20, 2007, 08:42 PM
On 2007-01-20 17:30, petruseden wrote:

I got no friends.

If PvP ever works its way back into the Phantasy Star Continum .. I have a lot of angst to get out.. Pray to god they never do.

Well if you don't mind playing with a brand new PT i'll play with you sometime.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 20, 2007, 08:44 PM
I've played with a bunch of you guys(a mod or two as well). But never on uni15. I try uni15 and yes, it's the ignore train. Uni2, and we don't know each other until we say "Huh? psow? Oh, you post there?! So do I! I'm <so and so>.".

>_>

princejake2
Jan 20, 2007, 08:46 PM
I've played with a ton... Rizen, D.j., Rem, Wren Mk. II, Cherry, and a bunch others that I can't recall atm.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 20, 2007, 08:47 PM
I've played with that person before ^ :3
and the one above that one x.x

*Then goes about pointing randomly in a crowd of pso-w ppl* ><!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-01-20 17:50 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jan 20, 2007, 08:55 PM
On 2007-01-20 17:44, Garnet_Moon wrote:
I've played with a bunch of you guys(a mod or two as well). But never on uni15. I try uni15 and yes, it's the ignore train. Uni2, and we don't know each other until we say "Huh? psow? Oh, you post there?! So do I! I'm <so and so>.".

Heh, ignore train. ;]
Oy Garnet, you know the key to that train is here, in this forum? You'd have to find it though. ;D

pineapple
Jan 20, 2007, 09:13 PM
I'm pretty new to PSU and I solo a lot, so I doubt that I've played with any.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pineapple on 2007-01-20 18:15 ]</font>

Remedy
Jan 20, 2007, 09:54 PM
Momo, Ryuki, Ryoki, Angelus, and Wheatpenny, at the very least.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-01-20 21:50 ]</font>

Invisus
Jan 20, 2007, 09:54 PM
None, I'm on 360 and fine OMGHALOTURAWR much more entertaining. If a players IQ is above their shoe size i generally try to avoid them. Not only does this give me much amusement via stupidity, it reminds me there are worse people than me in this world = D

Granted I'm not an egotistical ass, I just enjoy their company. When I actually don't want to get an F---- on my mission rank I duo with a RL friend. If any players on PSOW meet the above description though lemme know = D

EDIT: gooder grammer weak

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Invisus on 2007-01-20 18:59 ]</font>

princejake2
Jan 20, 2007, 10:00 PM
Jeez Rem that hurt, I was with you just yesterday T_T

Natrokos
Jan 21, 2007, 12:48 AM
Only psow I have partied with to date is Omegapirate2k and he was just spiffy^^. I've had people point me out and tell me my name and that i've posted here....Does that count?

Edit: I have also partied with Kasumi....Greatest green fortecher across the entire platform.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Natrokos on 2007-01-23 10:24 ]</font>

Remedy
Jan 21, 2007, 12:49 AM
On 2007-01-20 19:00, princejake2 wrote:
Jeez Rem that hurt, I was with you just yesterday T_T

I said "at the very least", but I'll edit it. =>.>=

princejake2
Jan 21, 2007, 01:20 AM
Thanks Rem, I feel better now ^_^

VanHalen
Jan 21, 2007, 01:37 AM
I've played with Guitarsmasher once, met Ryoki, met parn, and met Ryukizero. then i saw remedy

PJ
Jan 21, 2007, 01:42 AM
Double S, Shiroryuu, Dre_O, uh...

Shit.

I've SEEN and talked to EJ and Dhylec, and I pointed out that I saw Ryna in a lobby.

Genoa
Jan 21, 2007, 01:44 AM
The only ones I play with often are Sef and Kuea. Just played with Dhylec collectin data for the site, but then we all got disconnected =X

PJ
Jan 21, 2007, 01:45 AM
On 2007-01-20 22:44, MegamanX wrote:
The only ones I play with often are Sef and Kuea. Just played with Dhylec collectin data for the site, but then we all got disconnected =X

Is Sef online?

And I still need to play with Eclair. He complains that I didn't tell him I got online, but then never tries to set a time... XD

DonRoyale
Jan 21, 2007, 01:45 AM
Oh, gawd:

-Sgt. Shligger
-Zelutos
-Shiroryuu
-Ryoten
-RyukiZero
-Remedy
-RubyEclipse
-DikkyRay
-Jozon
-PJ
-Rizen

And that's just off the top of my head. >>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2007-01-20 22:48 ]</font>

Genoa
Jan 21, 2007, 01:48 AM
On 2007-01-20 22:45, PJ wrote:

On 2007-01-20 22:44, MegamanX wrote:

Is Sef online?

And I still need to play with Eclair. He complains that I didn't tell him I got online, but then never tries to set a time... XD

yeah he's not on too often, hardly had the time to play anymore <_> but he should be on more often now.

PJ
Jan 21, 2007, 01:50 AM
On 2007-01-20 22:48, MegamanX wrote:
yeah he's not on too often, hardly had the time to play anymore <_> but he should be on more often now.

Yeah, I know about him being busy and stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

PMB960
Jan 21, 2007, 02:51 AM
Ihave probably played with people but never recognize them. I know I have seen a few people run by me whose names I rocognize but never played with them. If I did play with anyone it would most likely be with my main.

Lastat27
Jan 21, 2007, 07:50 AM
I was suprised to hear that KG is actually (Ryuk / Liono). I've had them on my P Card list for quite awhile and partied with them many times. He did nothing but brag about each Kubara weapon he acquired. "Look at this Lastat." Bah, all makes sense now.

-Ryuki-
Jan 21, 2007, 07:57 AM
I've partied with a ton of PSOW members. I don't know their user names, but I'll list characters that I can remember:

-DJ
-MeruMeru
-Parn
-Reese
-Yoruichi
-Soi Fong
-Fencer
-Rider
-Golden Falcon
-Zanotam
-Momo
-Rem
-Nayla
-Chad
-Reynard
-Keiko
-KOS-MOS (MegamanX here on the forums)
-February
-Sht. Shligger
-KazeSin
-Euphoria
-Stixx
-Jake (not sure who he is on the forums)
-Mawrea
-Malice
-Bridget
-Skids
-RubyEclipse
-EJ
-Nukei
-JG
-Pentance
-Kiria
-Sensual Chocolate
-Meylyn Arkhald
-Gryffin
-Ramona (didn't party with, but did hang out with)
-Itsuki (Same as above)
-Lashiens
-Makaze
-Miyoko
-Idyllys
-Alpha
-Harmonia
-Candor
-Geo Holyhart
-Vhex

I'm pretty sure there's more, that's a big enough list >.>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-01-21 05:00 ]</font>

Retehi
Jan 21, 2007, 08:00 AM
Come to think of it, not really.

Remedy
Jan 21, 2007, 10:28 AM
This is off-topic as hell, but... why does everyone treat me like some sort of anomaly when they see me in-game? All the time, I get that...

Them: OMG I see you post on PSO-World, but I never see you!
Me: Err... okay. Your point?
Them: But it's like... seeing Haley's Comet or something! (direct quote from someone two days ago)
Me: WTF? =O.o=;

Weird as fuck, I'll tell you.

Rizen
Jan 21, 2007, 10:40 AM
I have grouped and talk to so many PSOW people that I dont even know where begin to make a list (my partner card list is full) ><

The ones I recently talk/group to the most would be:
February
Rena-ko
MeruMeru
Parn
Vhex
GarnetMoon
Itsuki-chan

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Im sorry people who I didnt mention but I havent forgotten you, well...maybe a little ><. If you mail me ingame and I dont respond like I know you just tell me who you are and I will remember

Edit: I know how you feel Remedy...I get that all the time as well...
And you dont talk to me ingame really, do I not show up to you? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-01-21 07:43 ]</font>

Remedy
Jan 21, 2007, 10:48 AM
I don't SEE you very much, Rizen. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Where the heck do you lurk at, anyways? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rizen
Jan 21, 2007, 11:10 AM
Well...most of the time Im on Uni 2 now and 15 here and there. I mostly do Lab S and Bruce missions. But when I roam around, I see you all the time...I guess its one of those "I can see you but you cant see me" deals. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Remedy
Jan 21, 2007, 11:52 AM
Well, you never stop and say "Hey Remmy!" or anything like that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sowwy, I'll try and be more observant from now on. *nodnod*

ArcanaSaber
Jan 21, 2007, 11:52 AM
Ive partied with alot of people on here but I cant match usernames to character names just yet rofl since ive just now begun to lurk here.

Rizen
Jan 21, 2007, 11:53 AM
Alright, I will sneak up on you one day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

princejake2
Jan 21, 2007, 11:58 AM
I was left off Ryuki's list too? Aww T_T

Nobody wuvs me

BlackJet666
Jan 21, 2007, 11:58 AM
I'm rather new to PSO-World (posting that is) but I've grouped with Fran (Bast).. There should be a place were we all hook up so we can exchange cards and what not.

SpikeOtacon
Jan 21, 2007, 02:06 PM
I have played with quite a few PSOW'ers but i've just seen more than i've played with. I can't think of them all, so i'm not even going to TRY to list them.

Shadow_Wing
Jan 21, 2007, 02:29 PM
Quite a few, and Angelus it's Sein not II ><;;;;;;;

But I mostly team with DJ the most here =3

Remedy
Jan 21, 2007, 02:29 PM
On 2007-01-21 08:58, princejake2 wrote:

Nobody wuvs meI wuv you.

Wuv != remember =>.>=;

Pengfishh
Jan 21, 2007, 02:32 PM
As far as I know, just Fure Rakune and Pandatron.

Kent
Jan 21, 2007, 03:02 PM
I think I met Medusae once in a game... But that's about all I can remember.

zanotam
Jan 21, 2007, 03:04 PM
ryuki may not be very nice, but atleast he put me on his list. Heck i've known him since I got the game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Laranas
Jan 21, 2007, 03:06 PM
On 2007-01-21 11:29, Remedy wrote:

On 2007-01-21 08:58, princejake2 wrote:

Nobody wuvs meI wuv you.

Wuv != remember =>.>=;

Wub must be to love as pesos is to dollars.

ChocoboChad
Jan 21, 2007, 03:17 PM
I've played with most people on Ryuki's list, and most of them I met through Ryuki, but I have played with a lot of people. Everyone seems to appear at one place.

Wheatpenny
Jan 21, 2007, 04:06 PM
I have partied with Remedy here recently and have seen Parn,Rizen,DJ around as well.

JasonWFD
Jan 21, 2007, 04:10 PM
Fatt has grouped with... MaximusLight, Skids, Solo Wing, Remedy, Parn, and probably some others that I can't recall right now. I've never grouped with MeruMeru but I met her and Jife at that "Simon Says" event MeruMeru had.

I'd like to group with anyone who isn't a cocknugget. Look for the GT with the rockin' beard!

Itsuki
Jan 21, 2007, 04:19 PM
On 2007-01-21 07:28, Remedy wrote:
This is off-topic as hell, but... why does everyone treat me like some sort of anomaly when they see me in-game? All the time, I get that...

Them: OMG I see you post on PSO-World, but I never see you!
Me: Err... okay. Your point?
Them: But it's like... seeing Haley's Comet or something! (direct quote from someone two days ago)
Me: WTF? =O.o=;

Weird as fuck, I'll tell you.

You know, I never get this. Am I not famous enough!! Should i be posting in more of the flame bait threads to get attention! >< Truthefully, I usually slip by completely unnoticed, and just about nobody recognized me until my first few runs through Bruce's dungeon where it kind of went like:

Person 1: "Omg, let Kesara decide jobs!"
everyone else: "Why, she just joined?"

Remedy
Jan 21, 2007, 04:23 PM
Haha, I'm afraid to say that I'd... almost be guilty of that. Although thanks to your guide, I'm a fairly confident Bruce's leader myself, so it'd be a tossup between handing leadership to the person who taught me how to lead or proving myself to the person who taught me to lead.

Oh well. *shrug* I don't run Bruce's anymore - the mad dash from Fortecher 6 to 10 in a few days burned me out of that place so badly. =/

MaximusLight
Jan 21, 2007, 04:27 PM
Um haven't actually had any fan far yet, but people do know who I am aprently...

Foxix: "Hey it's the Maximus!"

Dikky Ray: "Hey Max how are you?" (first time seeing him)

Both times I didn't expect them to know who I was. And I don't know if I want to be a celebirty anyways, Kuda's famous and he is ever complaining about how people never leave him be.
We once had like 5 people dress up as Kuda and say: "THERE HE IS!"
Kid Kuda: "Daddy?"

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 21, 2007, 04:29 PM
On 2007-01-21 13:19, Itsuki-chan wrote:
You know, I never get this. Am I not famous enough!! Should i be posting in more of the flame bait threads to get attention! >< Truthefully, I usually slip by completely unnoticed, and just about nobody recognized me until my first few runs through Bruce's dungeon where it kind of went like:

Person 1: "Omg, let Kesara decide jobs!"
everyone else: "Why, she just joined?"

OMG It's Itsuki! Gib card now D:

Rashiid
Jan 21, 2007, 04:52 PM
ive met a couple ppl, only cauz when in lobbies i hav nothing showing, so i cant spot ppl out

maybe i should start lookin for yall....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

panzer_unit
Jan 21, 2007, 07:20 PM
Friends I know are on the PSOW boards....
Merumeru
AC9Breaker
Rizen
_Deliverance_
Zato-2TWO ... and that's 5 Protransers I just named in a row ;]
iamfanboy
Witchblade56
Pure-chan
Itsuki-chan

... I've said a whassup or two to a lot of people I've recognized from here than that, usually while sprinting through a lobby late for a mission.

PALRAPPYS
Jan 21, 2007, 07:23 PM
I don't know everyone I guess (uhmmm, due to my unpopularity?)

So, here's a few: (sorry if I forgot you! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)
Sychosis
Luvia (Dunno actual username though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)
MayLee
Thrash777
Han-IV- (same as Luvia-- and yet I've played with him a ton XD)

I SWEAR I've played with a lot more... I just can't remember right now... *yawn*

Chris28
Jan 21, 2007, 07:24 PM
has anyone played with me?? my name isn't sinow on PSU. My character's name is Chris and i'm a lvl 67 Cast (figunner 10). I party with D.J. a lot.

Turambar
Jan 21, 2007, 07:28 PM
I play with quite a few, though most probably wouldn't know that I'm on PSOW. For example, I partied with Panzer just last night/early in the morn, and I go nameless on that list =P.

Maybe I should just throw my ign back up again....

princejake2
Jan 21, 2007, 07:34 PM
I think I've played with you, Chris.

Also, I knew it was Mk. Sein, I have no clue why I put Mk. II >_>;;

NinjaSalad
Jan 21, 2007, 07:34 PM
I partied with Ryuki a week or so ago and did a few Bruce runs.

Also met Remedy, who acted like a dick towards me in a lobby.

Ether
Jan 21, 2007, 07:35 PM
Reverse post! I have Remedy, Momo, Golden Falcon, and Itsuki-Chans cards, even though I've never played with any of them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2007-01-21 16:39 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Jan 21, 2007, 07:35 PM
Hey, I'm pretty sure I left out a lot of people, but it wasn't on purpose >.>

I forgot to even put Rizen on there as well XD;

Almalexia
Jan 21, 2007, 07:39 PM
Remedy. But with my other character.

He is much different than what people say about him.

And from time to time I party with LegendAim.

Neith
Jan 21, 2007, 07:41 PM
A couple of people here, but not many. I don't tend to visit the packed Universes very often, but when I do, I'm usually up for a game.

To be honest, I still need to meet a lot of people, heh.

-Ryuki-
Jan 21, 2007, 08:23 PM
Remedy isn't a bad person. People are just rude.

Remedy
Jan 21, 2007, 08:56 PM
Ah, I partied with LegendAim today. Did a Mad Beasts S run, that was some jolly fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

mah junaline quit looking at me like that =>.>=

Callous
Jan 21, 2007, 09:20 PM
Lots and all the time! Mwab, Sab, Nayte, Riku, Edge, Archemedes, Kara, Rizen, Aug, Blitter, Shiryu and so many others. I have no idea what their psow names are other than Mwab, Sab, Shiryu and Rizen. Common for them all is that they have been great to play with and I wish I had time to play more with all of them, but you know how it is :/

MayLee
Jan 21, 2007, 09:21 PM
I placed with a lot of people..I'ts a looong list...

Sinue_v2
Jan 21, 2007, 09:32 PM
I'll probably forget quite a few...

Si'ev
Dhylec
Hunewearl Meria
Scejyntenal
Maridia
Scott Kuda
Foxix
Dizzy Di
Danger Girl
Cerethelion
Kuea
Jared T
EJ
Solstis
imfanboy

LadyMoon
Jan 21, 2007, 11:52 PM
I played with a few of you. Let me see who remembers me.... Catharia and Rhianna Moonchild.

Thrash777
Jan 22, 2007, 12:48 AM
PSOW user name (PSU character name)

Jonty (Isobel)
Esufer (has been known as Reigast as well)
Urutaki Kamisaga
Maylee
Sychosis (Nyasia)
Ryogen
Ryno
Crokar
PALRAPPYS (Lan Katana)
HyperShot-X- (Han-IV-)
BladewindD (Blade)
Ronzeru
Haruna
zandra117 (Arawen)
Luvia/Aurelianis
? (Keynote)

...and a special mention to "TwYsTeD", whom I forgot off this list! SORRY! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Met, but not played with much:

-Shimarisu- (Arion)
Akaimizu (Tynselle) thanks for the pics!
Lenelle (Sekani) again, thanks for the pics!
eeKa
FenixStryk (where has he gone to?!)
Chasm
Vortex
ChyronType0 (ChyronTypeZ3RO)
? (Renmazuo)
? (Mataeo Hinomu) "E-surfer" lol
? (Alyssa Algol)
? (JT Ninja)
? (Kanon)
? (Keegan)
? (Maya)

...that's all of them using my partner card list. Sorry if I missed you out if I've met you!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thrash777 on 2007-01-23 09:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thrash777 on 2007-01-23 09:22 ]</font>

Sekani
Jan 22, 2007, 08:46 AM
My list is pretty short... but Sychosis looks like he has the unofficial PSOW directory on his character. Dude gets around.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 22, 2007, 08:57 AM
Well, just yesterday I played a bit with Remedy, whom I didn't even know it was him until he said so. I also played with Rin who said that he comes here although I forgot what his PSOW accoutn was.

Sychosis
Jan 22, 2007, 09:00 AM
On 2007-01-22 05:46, Sekani wrote:
My list is pretty short... but Sychosis looks like he has the unofficial PSOW directory on his character. Dude gets around.

I just throw my card at everyone I get wind of being a PSOWer, then I threaten to take their card by force.

Eliash will confirm that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_Deliverance_
Jan 22, 2007, 09:05 AM
On 2007-01-21 16:20, panzer_unit wrote:
Friends I know are on the PSOW boards....
Merumeru
AC9Breaker
Rizen
_Deliverance_
Zato-2TWO ... and that's 5 Protransers I just named in a row ;]
iamfanboy
Witchblade56
Pure-chan
Itsuki-chan

... I've said a whassup or two to a lot of people I've recognized from here than that, usually while sprinting through a lobby late for a mission.

You could add Mewnie to that list too bro, but I haven't seen her in a while now D:

Merumeru
Jan 22, 2007, 10:23 AM
XD uhh fair amount of people XP ill have to go through my PC list when i get a chance and update here:

but there are still plenty of awesome people i have yet to meet XD prob cuz i miss a fuckload of events

Remedy
Jan 22, 2007, 02:16 PM
On 2007-01-22 05:57, Shiroryuu wrote:
Well, just yesterday I played a bit with Remedy, whom I didn't even know it was him until he said so. I also played with Rin who said that he comes here although I forgot what his PSOW accoutn was. That's because I was on my alt. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

twysted
Jan 22, 2007, 03:10 PM
On 2007-01-21 21:48, Thrash777 wrote:

Jonty (Isobel)
Urutaki Kamisaga
Maylee
Sychosis (Nyasia)
Ryogen
Ryno
Crokar
PALRAPPYS (Lan Katana)
HyperShot-X- (Han-IV-)
BladewindD (Blade)
Ronzeru
Haruna
zandra117 (Arawen)
? (Luvia)
? (Keynote)

-Shimarisu- (Arion)
eeKa
Chasm
Vortex
? (Aurelianis) wouldn't gimme his card
? (Renmazuo)
? (Lenelle)
? (Alyssa Algol)
? (JT Ninja)
? (Kanon)
? (Keegan)
? (Maya)

...that's all of them using my partner card list. Sorry if I missed you out if I've met you!

oh i see how it is lol i think you are the only one i have played with here!!!

Eliash
Jan 22, 2007, 03:19 PM
On 2007-01-22 06:00, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-01-22 05:46, Sekani wrote:

I just throw my card at everyone I get wind of being a PSOWer, then I threaten to take their card by force.

Eliash will confirm that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I can! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif He was holding photons hostage until I finally agreed to give him my card.

Poor photons...never again shall you leave my sight. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kuya
Jan 22, 2007, 03:25 PM
AC9Breaker is a PSOWer? lol I see him all the time XD

VanHalen
Jan 22, 2007, 04:33 PM
well i cant really play with psow people since they are all incredibly high levels than i am. i dont believe you guys would want some low level dude who cant join in on your s rank fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MayLee
Jan 22, 2007, 04:36 PM
Thrash, Lenelle is Sekani's alt.

Pentence
Jan 22, 2007, 04:42 PM
YAY i was mentioned....rather happhazardly....BUT mentioned YAY

I party with solo_wing alot played with ryuiki,remedy,blooddragon,merumeru and a couple of others i cant remem them all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Alkaar
Jan 22, 2007, 04:42 PM
I'll have to try Uni 15 some time soon. What areas do you guys usually hang out and what level are your main characters? My characters name is the same as my username--Alkaar.

fronebullare
Jan 22, 2007, 05:01 PM
I've played with:
DizzyDi
Solstis
Rizen
Wheatpenny
Sgt.Shilgger
Maximuslight
Ryoki
Rena-ko
Ryna
SteveII
CherryLunar
EJ
Danger Girl
ishan
Jife Jifremok
Ether
...and a whole lot more i cant remember (i've seen but never played with maridia and skuda)

I also noticed that no one has yet put down my name,u most likey have played with me tho, im all over the place.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2007-01-22 14:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2007-01-23 07:39 ]</font>

Shaidar
Jan 22, 2007, 05:40 PM
Not gonna list everyone since I'd just forget someone important. Guess most of those I've partied don't know it was me anyway. >:D Undercover ftw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shaidar on 2007-01-22 14:40 ]</font>

AC9breaker
Jan 22, 2007, 06:05 PM
I'm just gonna say, I have 3 pages of just PSOW peeps.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 22, 2007, 06:33 PM
I don't expect this list to be complete. No doubt, there's plenty of players from PSO-World that I've encountered where no mention of PSO-World occured.

People I play with Habitually:
Jared_T (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Jared_T) (My brother-in-law)
Gold_DRAGOON (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Gold_DRAGOON) (another brother-in-law)
Mydaick (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Mydaick) (my nephew)
Skuda (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Skuda)
Kuea (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Kuea)
EJ (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=EJ)
MaximusLight (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=MaximusLight)
Posibolt (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Posibolt)
Dre_o (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Dre_o)
Sinue_v2 (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Sinue_v2)
Celethalion (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Celethalion)
Maridia (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Maridia)

People I play with when I have the opportunity:
Tomeeboy (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Tomeeboy)
Ryna (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Ryna)
MegamanX (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=MegamanX)
Dhylec (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Dhylec)
navci (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=navci)
Scejntjynahl (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Scejntjynahl)
Nisshoku (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Nisshoku)
Lone_Wolf_Nasca (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Lone_Wolf_Nasca)

People I've played with only briefly:
Sgt_Shliggy (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Sgt_Shliggy)
Parn (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Parn)
Nogatorr (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Nogatorr)
phongi (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=phongi)
Jife_Jifremok (http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=Jife_Jifremok)

There's more, I'm sure. Unfortunately, I don't have my partner card list handy to compare.

Laranas
Jan 22, 2007, 06:37 PM
I really need to play with some of you guys... about at my limit of people who act like they're deities and barely know how to play. Of course, I'm only interested in those who don't mind that I got my hands on a few Grinder As during that short time they were sold by hackers... I don't need to get flamed by anal legits the whole run.

[EDIT] I'm not calling anyone here specifically an "anal legit", but there have been people that see my ground A-ranks and run to report even though I bought them with the same opportunity everyone else had. I'd just rather save myself the stress if someone minds that. Of course, now I know the grinders were hacked, but I'm not crazy to the point of throwing out a good bow or 44% weapon because it has a few grinds.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laranas on 2007-01-22 15:42 ]</font>

SpikeOtacon
Jan 22, 2007, 06:38 PM
I love you guys too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wheatpenny
Jan 22, 2007, 06:43 PM
I am sure I have partied with a lot of you and never knew it, of course my memory for stuff like that has more holes in it than swiss cheese. My humble appologies guys.

Maridia
Jan 22, 2007, 08:15 PM
Man, it's hard to think about this based on people I've played with and have their card for reminder, and people I've only met.

I'll start with whoever's card I have and I've played with fairly often, or a lot.

Skuda
MaximusLight
Nisshoku
Tomeeboy (though i haven't seen him online in weeks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif)
Uncle Bob
Meira
Ryna
Eclair (kuea)
darkgunner
Rizen
February

Here are people I've played with once or twice, or not at all
EJ
Danger Girl
Saigan
Arislan
Tingle
fronebullare
DizzyDi
dhylec
Sinue_v2
Sharkyland
Zarode
Vhex
Spike

If I'm forgetting anyone, go ahead and remind me <_<

Ryno
Jan 22, 2007, 08:21 PM
.... thats weird i posted the same thing on player match up..lol

Rashiid
Jan 22, 2007, 08:28 PM
do yall only play in uni 15? if so i need ta go there

R2D6battlebot
Jan 22, 2007, 09:02 PM
I havent played with them, but i go to their rooms and chat with AXLE_GEAR and Ryoki all the time =P

February
Jan 22, 2007, 10:30 PM
On 2007-01-21 08:52, Remedy wrote:
Well, you never stop and say "Hey Remmy!" or anything like that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

play with us somtime. It's usually Me, Riz, Rena-Ko and Lately Itsuki. and Ive been forgotten by some people here I see

-Crokar-
Jan 22, 2007, 10:36 PM
i play with quite of few of the 360 peeps

Sinaku
Jan 22, 2007, 10:36 PM
welp, im on PSO-world now...names Sinaku, lvl 41 beast wartecher, or Zero lvl 29 cast fighgunner...mighta seen me around

Sekani
Jan 22, 2007, 11:25 PM
On 2007-01-22 17:28, Rashiid wrote:
do yall only play in uni 15? if so i need ta go there

I'm almost never on Uni 15. I likes having people around.

BloodDragoon
Jan 22, 2007, 11:34 PM
On 2007-01-22 13:33, VanHalen wrote:
well i cant really play with psow people since they are all incredibly high levels than i am. i dont believe you guys would want some low level dude who cant join in on your s rank fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Don't really care what rank a mission is as long as I have fun. If you ever see some lvl 60ish caseal fortefighter or cast ranger in the 20ish range alone in a C rank game thats been going for 3-4 hours feel free to say hi and finish it for me since I probably had to go idle for some reason or another. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BloodDragoon
Jan 22, 2007, 11:35 PM
On 2007-01-22 19:36, Sinaku wrote:
welp, im on PSO-world now...names Sinaku, lvl 41 beast wartecher, or Zero lvl 29 cast fighgunner...mighta seen me around

Ok theres 2 people I've partied with from PSO-World...

Well theres 3-4 more atleast but I don't remember their names on the forum...

kazuma56
Jan 22, 2007, 11:54 PM
*checks list... notices his name isn't there* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I played with parn and sinue briefly... names Iyatos in-game.

NPCMook
Jan 22, 2007, 11:56 PM
I've yet to run into any of you people! ><

hallothar
Jan 23, 2007, 12:07 AM
mah home boiz Parn and D.j!

PMB960
Jan 23, 2007, 12:13 AM
Heh I am not on anyones list either. I never go to Uni 15 and right now I am playing with my alt. The Hulk who is about to be lvl 20 so I don't think there is anyone around my level really on here. I am sure when I go back to playing with my main Billy I will see some people. I know I definitely don't have any cards for anyone on PSO-world.

Genobee
Jan 23, 2007, 01:24 AM
I only palyed with one person I know from PSO and he was a total D bag.

My good friend Hamilton, posts on here but I dunno what his name is.

Thank god my Alt is my actualy Forum name....

isahn80
Jan 23, 2007, 01:49 AM
Alright I guess I'll join in.

People from PSOW I've played with regularly or at least multiple times:

Jife_Jifremok
Danger Girl
EJ
DizzyDi
Ryuk/Liono
Shiroryuu
Sgt. Shligger
Ether
Q_Anon
Angelus
Sexy Raine
Jfro6512
imfanboy

People I've only played with once or twice:

Dj Skyepic
Cherry Lunar
MeruMeru
Niered
Parn
Maximus Light
Zarode

(Sorry if I forgot anyone)

VanHalen
Jan 23, 2007, 01:51 AM
On 2007-01-22 20:34, BloodDragoon wrote:

On 2007-01-22 13:33, VanHalen wrote:

Don't really care what rank a mission is as long as I have fun. If you ever see some lvl 60ish caseal fortefighter or cast ranger in the 20ish range alone in a C rank game thats been going for 3-4 hours feel free to say hi and finish it for me since I probably had to go idle for some reason or another. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

really cool i'll look for you one day. it would be nice to play with some PSOW members.

Itsuki
Jan 23, 2007, 02:46 AM
On 2007-01-22 19:30, heavenly6 wrote:

On 2007-01-21 08:52, Remedy wrote:

play with us somtime. It's usually Me, Riz, Rena-Ko and Lately Itsuki. and Ive been forgotten by some people here I see

Makes it sound like I'm forcing myself into party. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Not that I'm not... I always seem to switch universes then ask XD I do the same thing for Arislan and Emily's parties. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Siertes
Jan 23, 2007, 02:52 AM
I don't think I've played with anyone here...at least not knowingly. You guys have your own little buddy groups and I was never one to impose. Random people and soloing is fine by me.

DRO
Jan 23, 2007, 02:53 AM
umm...I think his nme was ButtPirate2k or somethin like that...and BOB joined my game and left right after

Tra
Jan 23, 2007, 06:54 AM
User was warned for this post.

If you have issues with Remedy I suggest you address it with him elsewhere and not in a public forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-01-23 04:03 ]</font>

Thrash777
Jan 23, 2007, 12:16 PM
On 2007-01-22 12:10, twysted wrote:

Jonty (Isobel)
Urutaki Kamisaga
Maylee
Sychosis (Nyasia)
Ryogen
Ryno
Crokar
PALRAPPYS (Lan Katana)
HyperShot-X- (Han-IV-)
BladewindD (Blade)
Ronzeru
Haruna
zandra117 (Arawen)
? (Luvia)
? (Keynote)

-Shimarisu- (Arion)
eeKa
Chasm
Vortex
? (Aurelianis) wouldn't gimme his card
? (Renmazuo)
? (Lenelle)
? (Alyssa Algol)
? (JT Ninja)
? (Kanon)
? (Keegan)
? (Maya)

oh i see how it is lol i think you are the only one i have played with here!!!

*gasp* I'm SO sorry! I didn't know you were a PSOW'er! I'M SO SORRY! SORRY SORRY SORRY! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Wheatpenny
Jan 23, 2007, 12:19 PM
LOL only 2 people have said they have partied with me ,I am still "underground".

Dhylec
Jan 23, 2007, 12:27 PM
On 2007-01-23 09:19, Wheatpenny wrote:
LOL only 2 people have said they have partied with me ,I am still "underground".

Perhaps, it's time to move above the ground & get some light, er.. I mean play with other PSOWers? ;]

Eliash
Jan 23, 2007, 12:28 PM
Look at my title under my name and you'll have a rough idea about many people I play with.

Ryuen
Jan 23, 2007, 01:05 PM
Wow...I do know some people from PSOW but I'm quite elusive. That and I play by a different char AND I have two circles of friends I play with. But ya'll might have seen either a purple cast by the name of Delfeng or a human by the name of Ryuen. Like I said I'm elusive... >_>
On PC/PS2 BTW.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuen on 2007-01-23 10:10 ]</font>

twysted
Jan 23, 2007, 01:19 PM

*gasp* I'm SO sorry! I didn't know you were a PSOW'er! I'M SO SORRY! SORRY SORRY SORRY! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

its all good M8 just thought i would give you a hard time lol... we need to play sometime but the 8 hour time difference is a killer... phoenix,nibbler,greenwillie & myself finally got and s rank on bruces c lol i wanna try b

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: twysted on 2007-01-23 10:21 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 11:26 AM
After finding this thread again, I feel as though I neglect many people. Granted, I've mostly played with everyone at least once, and never more.. >.<

Gothica
Jan 27, 2007, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure if I've played with any PSO-W's. Only one I remember is Gryffin from yesterday when I was trying out the new missions. he's funny. I also ran into Ryoki on Guardian's Colony 4th floor. But then again I'm too low leveled to play with the majority of you. Lol.

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 12:09 PM
Lvl 24? You're about in between two of my alts. Orichalcum's lvl 30 and Dr. Derek Stiles is lvl 20.

Take your pick, if you want to party XD

Gothica
Jan 27, 2007, 12:13 PM
<_<

I'm level 35 now. But my play time varied. I play on most afternoons between 12-3 CST. And late at night from 10 PM to 1 AM. <-< So its rare that I run into any PSOW's.

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 12:25 PM
I'm usually on all day and everyday. Unless life calls me, such as work, friends, famliy, etc XD.

Oh~ And sleep n_n

Gothica
Jan 27, 2007, 12:54 PM
Well I'm gonna log in soonish. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do. Probably feed my PM first so I'll be in and out of Guardian's Colony. Other then that, I'm probably gonna try doing some exp runs. So if I run into you I'll bug you for a little bit. =P Also possible photo shoot? I wanna get some good screens of Gothica since my friend promised to draw my char for me. :3

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 12:58 PM
I caaaaaaaaaaan't.

I got in a car accident (not sure why I'm telling you XD) several hours ago, haven't slept yet, and I feel the need to sleep really soon. Too traumatized at the moment though.

Gothica
Jan 27, 2007, 12:59 PM
D< Then go to sleep. Don't make me tell Reeces that your still up when you need to rest. D<

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 01:02 PM
That's okay. She tends to disconnect without reason and never come back on anyway >.>

Gothica
Jan 27, 2007, 01:04 PM
Excuses excuses excuses. >=(

Sexy_Raine
Jan 27, 2007, 01:17 PM
I'm a rare site to see, but this is who I partied with:

Jife Jifremok(sees me many times)
Ishan(sees me many times)
DizziDi
EJ
Magitek X (He's only seen Nova)
Vhex

I've seen others, but I'm rarely noticed. I'm sure when people do see me hidden in a corner somewhere, they get all nosy and want see what I look like(because of my name)

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 01:20 PM
Raine, we've met, but never partied. Hung out, even. Forgot who's room though.