PDA

View Full Version : Changing room at the hot springs

Kaydin
Jan 21, 2007, 12:20 PM
Has anyone else found the changing room at the hot springs? Friend of mine found this last week.

If you go behind the big tree behind the merchant, a dressing room will appear so you can change without running back to city to change while making sure someone in the party stays in the lobby.

Laranas
Jan 21, 2007, 12:22 PM
I knew that as well, but since I hate the swimsuit collection I haven't used it

VanHalen
Jan 21, 2007, 12:30 PM
yeah my friend told me the second time i went there. i laughed cause it was behind the bushes and i remember someone at camp changed into swimtrucks behind a bush.

CelestialBlade
Jan 21, 2007, 02:12 PM
That place has officially become my guild's favorite little hangout. I even keep a character I never use there just so we can go there whenever we want.

JaiBlue
Jan 21, 2007, 02:24 PM
Lol I found out a looong time ago.

Kent
Jan 21, 2007, 02:58 PM
Wait a minute...

There are people who didn't know about this? >_>

...Yeah. I found it out my first time there. There's also a spot back there, where you can do the female Caution emote, and perfectly look between a rock and a tree, peeking in on the hot springs.

Spacepest
Jan 21, 2007, 06:49 PM
On 2007-01-21 11:58, Kent wrote:
Wait a minute...

There are people who didn't know about this? >_>

...Yeah. I found it out my first time there. There's also a spot back there, where you can do the female Caution emote, and perfectly look between a rock and a tree, peeking in on the hot springs.

LOL I didn't know there was a spot there to take pictures as well! Although I did LOL when I found the dressing room behind a bush. XD
Now I'm going to plant either Nougami or Roar in that spot to take some funny pics.
And its too bad PMs can't jump in the hotsprings with you as well *wants to drown a PM*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spacepest on 2007-01-21 15:50 ]</font>