PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: T> Elemental Photons for... stuff

Remedy
Jan 21, 2007, 01:55 PM
Okay so yeah. Everyone bitches about how photons are expensive. Well, I have photons and I like farming photons. (holy shit, scary idea)

Well, I need stuff. Namely, I need this stuff:

*Yamata-senba shield lines in Dark, Light, and Ice flavors
*Force synthesis materials (Cyral, Neu Ebon, El-Photons, etc.)
*Miscellany

Now, given that list, you tell me what you have (e.g. "Remmy, I have a 26% Light Yamata-senba") and what you want for it (e.g. "and will give it to you for 80 Ray-Photons"). If the offer's acceptable, I'll PM you, and then begin hunting your photons. This gets me the gear I want, gets you the photons you need for your synthesis, and saves everyone the trouble of dabbling in our horribly inflated economy.

Let's see if we can actually DO something about it.

Remedy
Jan 22, 2007, 02:41 PM
Oh now come on. There's like five topics about "omg i buy ur photonz for 30k" but no one wants to take part in this experiment? Shame on you all.

Xaeris
Jan 22, 2007, 03:01 PM
I for one welcome the use of element photons as the new Stones of Jordan.

Remedy
Jan 22, 2007, 04:18 PM
On 2007-01-22 12:01, Xaeris wrote:
I for one welcome the use of element photons as the new Stones of Jordan. YUO GIEV SOJ!?!?!

Reiichi
Jan 22, 2007, 04:52 PM
SOJ GIEV??

No.

Mmm sound tempting. Unfortunately a 26% light yamata would likely sell for 10m+. Either way it'd be like paying over 100k+ for a ray photon XD. Saves me the trouble of browsing for shops that have OMG RAYS FOR ONLY 100k but you see where I'm coming from? I don't like the thought of paying 100k for a ray, and I wouldn't want to ask someone else to farm 200 rays because that's just sick. Yamata-senbas are 580k+ a synth afterall for a 1/3 chance of success.

Now in regards to other supplies like neu ebon and cyral. That stuff can just be NPC bought, so how much would I have to spend to trade for a ray-photon? 25 neu ebon for a ray? Either way you'll be dabbling in our horrible economy one way or another.

Pikadrew
Jan 22, 2007, 04:55 PM
reiichi brings up a good point. I'm more than willing to give up all my FO related synth stuff, but not sure what it would be worth in terms of photons. PM me and we can work something out I'm sure. Otherwise that stuff is collecting dust.

Remedy
Jan 22, 2007, 04:56 PM
I'd have no problem farming a couple hundred Rays for an armor I need, however. And no, I wouldn't charge obscene exchange rates like that for Ebons and Cyrals - probably 1:1, or 3:2, if I was feeling particularily greedy.

Photons are easy to find, most people just don't have the patience to find them.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Jan 22, 2007, 05:11 PM
Sent you a PM remedy ;o

Reiichi
Jan 22, 2007, 05:38 PM
Oh hey I'd buy all the ebon and cyral you want if it's for elemental photons :>

And I'll have a light yamata senba synthed if you have a lot of photons or if you enjoy farming that much. Can you not even use that armor until you're 70?

Remedy
Jan 22, 2007, 05:42 PM
69. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I've got a level and change to go before I can use it, but I like to have all my ducks in a row BEFORE I get to that point. *nodnod*

Shoot me a PM, Reiichi.