PDA

View Full Version : Save up your meseta now!!!

Errorrrr
Jan 21, 2007, 07:27 PM
Seems like there are no more 5.00 / 99million meseta anymore :0 a good indicator that meseta will rise in value... keep them all now and stop buying inflated things!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Chris28
Jan 21, 2007, 07:28 PM
well think of all of the meseta that has been spent in regular shops to buy synth items and boards. A lot of the haxed meseta is being spent. There are still a lot of people who have 99 mil stored on a few chars.

Errorrrr
Jan 21, 2007, 07:32 PM
yea thats what I am talking about... but seriously. I don't think "A LOT OF PEOPLE" when you guys use "A LOT" it implies over 50% + the majority... from what I have seen less than 10% have that kind of money... but yea... hold your meseta if I were you. the buying power of meseta a month from now is probably going to go up 10 fold.

My best advice is:

1. Don't buy over priced things, especially Photons. Those things are too common to worth 100K each.

2. Don't buy over priced A/S Grade stuff. Not worth it for 99million.

3. Don't buy over priced Mat. 50million for relics edge is just dumb.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Errorrrr on 2007-01-21 16:33 ]</font>

Reginaldo
Jan 21, 2007, 07:34 PM
Slowly but surely more and more meseta will fed into the npc shops, hopefully another exploit won't be found before the economy shows any sign of stabilization.

The damage is done, now it's just gonna be a very slow process for things to go back to the way they were.

Errorrrr
Jan 21, 2007, 07:39 PM
On 2007-01-21 16:37, Nukei wrote:
How about I sell stuff and collect all the meseta, then drop it all/Buy 8* weapons from the npc and sell for 1 meseta? o_o

Or we could just do the simple process of letting the economy stabilize by itself which is better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The ecnomoy in PSU don't have a stablelizer... the ecnomoy is stablelized in the real world is because of progressive taxes. the higher the income, the higher the tax, that's an automatic-stablelizer, but PSU don't have taxes, so it can't stablelize itself. Only player actions can do soemthing about it, and that's to let as much money flow out as possible, and don't buy over priced item. It's the crazy demand that's causing these inflation.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 21, 2007, 08:25 PM
the only true way to get money out of the economy, is to drop it and leave, or fail lots and lots of synths. Me? I'm doing the second one lol. I'm considering stopping and waiting for A grind boards to spend my money grinding A rank weapons to be uber awesome. As a fighgunner, that means the ones I can only get up to A rank. Eventually I want them all A rank 9* +10, don't even care about element, because that limits when you can use it.

THE JACKEL

Kyres
Jan 21, 2007, 08:37 PM
Um . . . I may have missed something, but what exactly is the evidence that there will be any stabilization any time soon? As far as I've heard there's been nothing done to prevent further hacking . . .

Tengoku
Jan 21, 2007, 08:44 PM
On 2007-01-21 16:39, Errorrrr wrote:
The ecnomoy in PSU don't have a stablelizer... the ecnomoy is stablelized in the real world is because of progressive taxes. the higher the income, the higher the tax, that's an automatic-stablelizer...

No, that's called robbery. Taxes don't stabilise anything. Nice try though.

Only time will change the economy on PSU. We'll have to be patient and wait. Not a skill notable in most young people.

Ether
Jan 21, 2007, 08:47 PM
On 2007-01-21 17:37, Kyres wrote:
Um . . . I may have missed something, but what exactly is the evidence that there will be any stabilization any time soon? As far as I've heard there's been nothing done to prevent further hacking . . .

None of the cheats work right now, surely you noticed the game downloading a several meg patch (not gameguard this time) the other day

For right now there are no cheats. Give it a week

Genobee
Jan 21, 2007, 08:50 PM
LOL wow I love the wishful thinking, Don't you think is sega actualy gave a damn they would say some thing about the patch? We didn't even get a "O hey guys we blocked the hacks, have a nice day."

Callous
Jan 21, 2007, 09:27 PM
I did notice my photons weren't being ripped off the shelves the past 24 hours or so. I never did get stinking rich like many others did, but ah well. At least I don't have to worry about money for the small stuff for a while. I managed to make a million before they started duping meseta, it just takes work.

Solo_Wing
Jan 21, 2007, 09:37 PM
On 2007-01-21 17:50, Genobee wrote:
LOL wow I love the wishful thinking, Don't you think is sega actualy gave a damn they would say some thing about the patch? We didn't even get a "O hey guys we blocked the hacks, have a nice day."

Company's never admit their problems, especially when it concerns security. These UCE's have been patched before, SEGA are prolly sittin & hoping GG isnt cracked this time round, would they not look EVEN worse if they say "all fixed" then tommorow a public uce is released? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sakura123
Jan 21, 2007, 09:42 PM
Meh, a friend of mine put on sale a 50% fire Axe @99m this morning and sold almost instantly... so not really sure about a decline in hacked meseta.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 21, 2007, 09:46 PM
Most of my meseta goes to the NPC shops. I make items with NPC-bought items only(Force items mostly), sell enough to cover price of materials and a little extra to cover breaks on each board, then use the meseta to buy even more stuff.

I started making melee weps today. Abysmal %'s, so i'll just level my Fortefighter up with them. lol

Itsuki
Jan 21, 2007, 09:47 PM
On 2007-01-21 17:44, Tengoku wrote:

On 2007-01-21 16:39, Errorrrr wrote:
The ecnomoy in PSU don't have a stablelizer... the ecnomoy is stablelized in the real world is because of progressive taxes. the higher the income, the higher the tax, that's an automatic-stablelizer...

No, that's called robbery. Taxes don't stabilise anything. Nice try though.

Only time will change the economy on PSU. We'll have to be patient and wait. Not a skill notable in most young people.

Emily, I don't think you've ever had economics. But Errorrr is referring to progressive taxes. Or taxing people more the more money they make. This makes it so that when theres more money in the system, more money is being taken away from people. And prevents inflation from happening at too fast of a rate.

PSU does have some stabalizers in the system. But they rely on there not being too huge of inflation all at one time. These are the synth rates, shop prices, and grind rates. Thats the main ways they can take money and items out of the system. But it only goes so far and takes a lot of time.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 21, 2007, 09:52 PM
see, you can say that takes money out, but buying from a store, now has it as a weapon instead of meseta. Synthing can break, but make a 50% weapon and it's worth tons. Grind a weapon to 10, also great increase in price, especially with force and guns because they don't have elements attached to them. So while they're sinkholes, one success can make you rich.

THE JACKEL

Itsuki
Jan 21, 2007, 09:56 PM
On 2007-01-21 18:52, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
see, you can say that takes money out, but buying from a store, now has it as a weapon instead of meseta. Synthing can break, but make a 50% weapon and it's worth tons. Grind a weapon to 10, also great increase in price, especially with force and guns because they don't have elements attached to them. So while they're sinkholes, one success can make you rich.

THE JACKEL

But thats only making you rich. The point is that the money is always going to loop around and go back to the NPCs at a faster rate than its going to be made. Its a supply and demand thing. As soon as the money source gets cut off, the inflation starts to correct itself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-01-21 18:57 ]</font>

Genobee
Jan 21, 2007, 09:59 PM
On 2007-01-21 18:37, Solo_Wing wrote:

On 2007-01-21 17:50, Genobee wrote:

Company's never admit their problems, especially when it concerns security. These UCE's have been patched before, SEGA are prolly sittin & hoping GG isnt cracked this time round, would they not look EVEN worse if they say "all fixed" then tommorow a public uce is released? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hmmm funny cause every other company that cares about their game does that? Ever seen Bilzzards patch notes? They always have an entire page of glitches, hacks and mods that they either blocked, fixed or removed. Same with NCsoft and any other company that manages to keep their game hack free. I love how people are still making excuses for sega, trust me you don't need to stick up for them and they don't need your pity

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Genobee on 2007-01-21 19:02 ]</font>

Ether
Jan 21, 2007, 10:08 PM
If Sega wanted to fix the inflation they'd put elemental photons in NPC shops. The resulting synth rush would take a lot of money out, with 9 star boards costing 165k each

KaiNova7
Jan 21, 2007, 11:39 PM
Interesting.I for one hope sega is making an EFFORT to fix hacks/bugs.
Lets see how things play out in the next weeks.

Lastat27
Jan 22, 2007, 03:19 AM
Instead of selling 99mil for $1 the same person is selling duplicated Crea Doubles instead. When that business goes down I'm sure he'll be selling meseta again ><;

Thrash777
Jan 22, 2007, 04:50 AM
It will stablize eventually, because meseta will disappear into the NPC stores. So if you want to speed up the process, buy lots of things from the NPC stores, like consumables.

BUT its gonna take a long time... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

imfanboy
Jan 22, 2007, 05:04 AM
Correction to the cheating: Only PERSONAL cheat engines are working at the moment; ie, the ones which HAVEN'T been distributed to all the silly kiddies and that cheaters kept private because they knew that this sort of thing was going to happen.

Also, there are more than a few people who have private stashes of 99mil already; your friend with the fire axe probably happened to be found by one of those.

On the plus side, a prominent cheating guild promised "99 million meseta to everyone when their board hit 1000 members" and now he's having a bit of a problem delivering on that promise, seeing as how every CE he's managed to beg, borrow, or steal no longer works since he hands it out to all his followers to feel like 'a big man'. Ah, schadenfrade, the best emotion in the world.

Seriously though, the actual GAME itself was patched? If so, I'm unsurprised that ST failed to tell us... seems kind of a large patch for just a swimsuit glitch...

Garnet_Moon
Jan 22, 2007, 05:11 AM
On 2007-01-21 19:08, Ether wrote:
If Sega wanted to fix the inflation they'd put elemental photons in NPC shops. The resulting synth rush would take a lot of money out, with 9 star boards costing 165k each

They need to do it anyway. People use these as decoys. They stock 1 Ray-Photon for max meseta so their shop appears more often. I ran into about 50 of those guys today trying to buy more for my Crea weps... ugh... cheapest I saw wasn't too bad. 20k. If he had more than one I would bought them all. :

Soukosa
Jan 22, 2007, 05:39 AM
Good way to burn off meseta? Use it for research http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Already burnt a couple mil gathering up the main synth rates for weapons at every level. Working on armor now and then eventually the non standard stuff. The boards and the PM food adds up about awhile http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Laranas
Jan 22, 2007, 08:50 AM
I've been dumping meseta and missions and using it to spice up my appearance and room, but I think I'll do the same so I know exactly how good my PM is at synthing

Pentence
Jan 22, 2007, 11:24 AM
On 2007-01-22 02:04, imfanboy wrote:
Correction to the cheating: Only PERSONAL cheat engines are working at the moment; ie, the ones which HAVEN'T been distributed to all the silly kiddies and that cheaters kept private because they knew that this sort of thing was going to happen.

Also, there are more than a few people who have private stashes of 99mil already; your friend with the fire axe probably happened to be found by one of those.

On the plus side, a prominent cheating guild promised "99 million meseta to everyone when their board hit 1000 members" and now he's having a bit of a problem delivering on that promise, seeing as how every CE he's managed to beg, borrow, or steal no longer works since he hands it out to all his followers to feel like 'a big man'. Ah, schadenfrade, the best emotion in the world.

Seriously though, the actual GAME itself was patched? If so, I'm unsurprised that ST failed to tell us... seems kind of a large patch for just a swimsuit glitch...

QFT

I agree on all accounts here( i too have been watching him NOT deliver).It would seem sega has def put a big hamper on their efforts now.

Wheatpenny
Jan 22, 2007, 11:59 AM
Just buy synth mats from NPC shops and don't buy player photons..money dissapears in the hands of NPC.. Greatest Magic trick ever!

Jasam
Jan 22, 2007, 02:39 PM
The simple situation is, If there is no way for hacked/exploited meseta to be created, the econermy will fix itself.

I just gope ST can keep it fixed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Witchblade56
Jan 22, 2007, 03:28 PM
I farm for my photons. Periodically i have purchased from player shops for various photons but these purchases have been few and far between.

We should as players consider teaming up and making farming only runs for photons.

Kyres
Jan 22, 2007, 05:02 PM
I never understood why people would buy materials at a gajillion times NPC price, infinite meseta or no . . . NPC! Less time hacking! Less time searching playershops and buying in small batches! Seriously. Hacking must come at the price of your immortal . . . common sense . . . yeah . . . >>;

DikkyRay
Jan 22, 2007, 05:41 PM
Sorry, i love money too much. Thats why things are inflated

Genobee
Jan 22, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-01-22 15:31, Nukei wrote:
Since PSU has the highest number of GG rev in basically compared to all games, GG will be hardest to bypass compared to other games. I wonder why other games don't have an up-to-date Rev like PSU has..

People will notice this, and will price their items lower, slowly of course.

EDIT: I think that Sega actually pays owners of GG to get updates..I guess sega actually wants to keep their game secure @.@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nukei on 2007-01-22 16:02 ]</font>

Ummmm no it doesn't ijji.com probly has 50X the amount of users then PSU and they use GG