PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Buying 44%-50% Claws and Daggers (Pref. 8*)

Laranas
Jan 21, 2007, 08:52 PM
I don't have too much to trade with nor do I have 99 million meseta to buy with, so selling to me would probably net you less than it would in the store... but at least you'll have the satisfaction of selling to a legit (right?).

I've been advocating my own meatsink by taking money that was clearly gained by hacking and tossing it on the floor of an abandoned mission. While this has left me poorer than most (I have 10mil total now) I can say I helped the economy a bit..

But there arent any good weapons in the shops, and if i can find one it's at least 50 million, so can anyone sell me some high-% stuff within reasonable price? I'm sure my 10 mil can afford at least one...

I prefer 9* daggers and twin daggers, 8* claws and twin claws, but if you have a rarity lower than that but still A, I'll be fine with it.

Thanks for at least reading this post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laranas on 2007-01-21 17:59 ]</font>

Siertes
Jan 21, 2007, 09:06 PM
I have some 35% Dark 8* Ga-Misaki claws I got from Agata Relics S. I'm not exactly sure of their worth, but I can't use them. Interested?

Laranas
Jan 21, 2007, 09:15 PM
I was wondering why there were so many dark claws in the shops.... that must be why. Either way i've gotten one of those from a friend, otherwise I'd be interested. Unfortunately the I havent gone to neu relics in awhile (nor can i get in with the Lv44 char this is meant for) and the only other light creature is a Kog Nadd in Bruce, so I'm looking more for the other elements, but thanks for the offer

kaku
Jan 21, 2007, 10:27 PM
On 2007-01-21 18:06, Siertes wrote:
I have some 35% Dark 8* Ga-Misaki claws I got from Agata Relics S. I'm not exactly sure of their worth, but I can't use them. Interested?

they're worth ~165k, or rather, that's what they're being sold at the manufacturer's shop for (it's an NPC-buyable item).

Siertes
Jan 22, 2007, 12:19 AM
Wow, I didn't know NPCs were selling elemental weapons. Guess it's because I'm a Fortegunner and don't pay attention.