PDA

View Full Version : Questions~!

ed-luvs-meds
Jan 21, 2007, 11:49 PM
I'm having problems finding the thing needed to get online on the PS2, but I'm working on it, for now I'm goofing around on extra mode so I'll be nice and use to it for when I do get online! So, here are a few questions I haaave~

One, I LOVE to change up my character(s) outfit... All the time! But at all the worlds, theres usually only two sets of shoes, shirts, and pants to choose from... Will there ever be more?
Two, I want an AXE. They look SO fun, but I can't find them at any of the stores either.
Three, are the room themes only for online..? I want one, lol.
AND four, Kubara wood. WHERE IS IT? I can't find it anywhere, but I want a Harison Battle Fan and it requires iiiit!

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you thank yoooou~!!

Ether
Jan 21, 2007, 11:52 PM
More clothes? No
Axes in extra mode? Nope
No room themes offline either

Kubara Wood can be found in the mission "What is in the Ruins" on Parum, check all the boxes. Its very rare though

Eliash
Jan 21, 2007, 11:53 PM
Are you asking this for online or extra mode?

1. They release cloths with new updates.
2. Axes are only available as 7* items.
3. There are many different themes, although I am not sure if any are online exclusive.
4. You can get Kubara wood everywhere.

Extra Mode
1. It is doubtful that extra mode will recieve updates and new cloths.
2. Advance weapons aren't in extra mode at all (Axes, Laser Cannon etc...)
3. Never played Extra mode so I can't answer this.
4. People say they find it in the Parum Free Mission "What's in the relics" or something.

EDIT: I guess I was wrong about Extra Mode #2...oops!

On 2007-01-21 20:57, Ether wrote:
This is incorrect, the only weapons not available offline are Axe, Card, and Grenade Launcher.

Claw, Twin Claw, Laser Cannon, Crossbow, and Double Saber, while usable online only by expert classes, can be used by basic ones offline

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eliash on 2007-01-21 20:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eliash on 2007-01-21 20:59 ]</font>

Ether
Jan 21, 2007, 11:57 PM
On 2007-01-21 20:53, Eliash wrote:
2. Advance weapons aren't in extra mode at all (Axes, Laser Cannon etc...)

This is incorrect, the only weapons not available offline are Axe, Card, and Grenade Launcher.

Claw, Twin Claw, Laser Cannon, Crossbow, and Double Saber, while usable online only by expert classes, can be used by basic ones offline

Bobkitty
Jan 21, 2007, 11:57 PM
Hopefully you can get online soon, that's where all the action is.

Not a million options for clothes or anything, but still enough to seperate people a little.

Axes online, can be found in Moatoob's shop(can't recall name).

The Christmas room theme rules!

Through playing story mode and extra mode to around lvl 92, I have yet to see one kubara wood. I must have spent a good 20 hours in 'What's in the Ruins'. Though kubara wood online, is everywhere. Many have stockpiles of a couple hundred.

Miriya
Jan 22, 2007, 12:08 AM
On 2007-01-21 20:53, Eliash wrote:
Are you asking this for online or extra mode?

1. They release cloths with new updates.
2. Axes are only available as 7+* items.
3. There are many different themes, although I am not sure if any are online exclusive.
4. You can get Kubara wood everywhere.

Extra Mode
1. It is doubtful that extra mode will recieve updates and new cloths.
2. Advance weapons aren't in extra mode at all (Axes, Laser Cannon etc...){laser cannons are in extra mode, only cards, axes, and launchers are not}
3. Never played Extra mode so I can't answer this.
4. People say they find it in the Parum Free Mission "What's in the relics" or something.

fixed it for you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Eliash
Jan 22, 2007, 12:13 AM
What would I do without editors? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Thanks!