PDA

View Full Version : Human: psu help

Kazuma-kun
Jan 22, 2007, 07:30 AM
im new too Phantasy Star..... well sort of i only played Phantasy Star 2 on pc wihc was different to the new ones. anyway i was wondering do you need to go online to play Phantasy Star Universe or can you play off line too

Weakness
Jan 22, 2007, 07:34 AM
The is an offline story mode to PSU, but the real fun of the game is online.

If you just want to play offline then I wouldn't suggest getting this game. The Story Mode is pretty lame. And then the Extra Mode (it allows you to create your own character and simulates online mode, only without the people), well Extra Mode gets old pretty fast. Offline mode is just so much easier, you can accomplish pretty much everything in a weekend.

If you are interested in this game, I suggest you go online with it.

Kazuma-kun
Jan 22, 2007, 07:36 AM
oh ok is it dear to play online i dont have broadband

Weakness
Jan 22, 2007, 07:40 AM
You need a broadband connection to play online, and it costs $10 a month to play online (like 8 Euro or something? Someone else can give you more info on international).

Kazuma-kun
Jan 22, 2007, 07:48 AM
hehehe ok thanks anyway

SabZero
Jan 22, 2007, 09:02 AM
It's 9,99EUR :/

Although the first time you subscribe, you get 45 days instead of 30 for your 10EUR.

I recommend to play the story mode first though. It will help greatly when you go online... And when you go on-line, press space to chat http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif