PDA

View Full Version : sonic statue room decoration

hamb0ne10
Jan 22, 2007, 08:52 AM
answer me this why are new players getting the new sonic room decoration but not the veteran players that have been loyal gardian license subscribers since the release, why do companies always do special things for new customers to lure them in but nothing special for the people that have been on since the start. i would like to see everyone who has had an account for 3 months or more get something special , either one s rank weapon of ur choice or a special room decoration 10* would always be nice, maybe even a special photon art and make it a one time release so we, the loyal account holders from day one, will have something special to brag about that new comers wont have, insted the new comers will have something that we dont have.. any comments from anyone else ,, all opinions are welcome...

Thrash777
Jan 22, 2007, 08:55 AM
I dunno bout the 12* wep/dec, makes it a bit too unfair, but SOMETHING exclusive would be nice...

Like a special partner card design would be awesome! and its easy, just take the certain ID numbers that logged on earliest!

Retehi
Jan 22, 2007, 08:56 AM
I wonder why there is so much fuss, over not getting a statue of a now terrible video game character.

Sychosis
Jan 22, 2007, 08:57 AM
If SEGA was smart, they would release Sonic to the newcomers, and Tails to the old timers. It would bring in new people, show the old ones you care, AND encourage trade to get a hold of both.

Krans
Jan 22, 2007, 09:06 AM
excellent suggestion Sychosis

MayLee
Jan 22, 2007, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I want Tails. And Sonic hasn't gone too far into the drain. I think the franchise is still standing strong.

Tahldon
Jan 22, 2007, 10:12 AM
On 2007-01-22 06:50, MayLee wrote:
Yeah, I want Tails. And Sonic hasn't gone too far into the drain. I think the franchise is still standing strong.

Yeah, there are more Sonic fans than one would think.

The Sonic Series started -alot- for me so I'm gonna stand by it.

I know -someone- on the Sonic Team had to think "Man, won't this make our usual players a little salty? They would like Sonic too.. but oh well." as the idea for this promotion was coming around, I'm sure.

It sucks, but hey.. that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Ryno
Jan 22, 2007, 10:15 AM
i have 3 xbox live accounts i mostly use one.. i might just create a new one for psu just to get sonic ...^_^

MayLee
Jan 22, 2007, 10:15 AM
You never know, the old members might get something sweat out of the deal...

Mal_Reynolds
Jan 22, 2007, 10:29 AM
Instead of releasing a room decoration how about SEGA get off their lazy asses and release the blooming S rank weapons that are on the disc.. instead of trying to keep us on a very mediocre game in a hope to get them..

thats a complete rip off.. PSO didnt come out half cocked it came out released.. this game will die a death within 6 months..

Akaimizu
Jan 22, 2007, 10:41 AM
PSO also went through about 4 releases before it became the PSO we know.

ShinMaruku
Jan 22, 2007, 10:46 AM
On 2007-01-22 05:57, Sychosis wrote:
If SEGA was smart, they would release Sonic to the newcomers, and Tails to the old timers. It would bring in new people, show the old ones you care, AND encourage trade to get a hold of both.

No Tails is a girl. :E
Don't make me delve into the pics pit I have. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 22, 2007, 10:49 AM
On 2007-01-22 05:56, Retehi wrote:
I wonder why there is so much fuss, over not getting a statue of a now terrible video game character.

Shut up! Shut up! No i won't believe you! Never!
-cries into his sonic pillow- He speaks Lies!

But seriously don't count sonic out, if he was so terrible his game wouldn't sell at all (reguardless of the past few being lack luster, excluding his newest next-gen, it isn't perfect or the best but it is good)

I don't see the super mario club making online RPGs =/
I don't see mario comming out with a game that stars him every year (that is a platformer)

But anyway i think Ps2ers will get something like that soon, i say, we get a quest inwhich sonic and various other characters are NPCs and the reward is the sonic/whatever other character's Statue.

MayLee
Jan 22, 2007, 12:02 PM
On 2007-01-22 07:15, Ryno wrote:
i have 3 xbox live accounts i mostly use one.. i might just create a new one for psu just to get sonic ...^_^

Three? O_O

What do you do with three Gamertags? o.O

Tahldon
Jan 22, 2007, 12:39 PM
On 2007-01-22 09:02, MayLee wrote:

On 2007-01-22 07:15, Ryno wrote:

Three? O_O

What do you do with three Gamertags? o.O

Some people like options >.>

Pikadrew
Jan 22, 2007, 02:07 PM
I guess off-topic..I dunno..Sonic on DS is insanely good. If you guys don't have it, you need it.

Shaidar
Jan 22, 2007, 02:44 PM
I still need Tails. ;_; Badly.

And...Tails? A girl? D: Don't say such things! >_< Weell...not like I'm sure of this..but he certainly seems to be male. o_O Cute little fox boy?..right?..anyone? >.>

Otherwise...Everything I believed in was a lie. ._. Almost.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shaidar on 2007-01-22 11:44 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Jan 22, 2007, 04:03 PM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3189/girlswannahavefunfr6.jpg you done it....

Shaidar
Jan 22, 2007, 05:33 PM
Urgh..you've ruined a childhood hero. D: Whenever I see him (denial!) I'll think of this now.

On the other hand, it's downright hilarious XD Totally worth it.

Schubalts
Jan 22, 2007, 05:38 PM
Tails sure is busty...

ShinMaruku
Jan 22, 2007, 06:04 PM
People keep with the Tails issue I keep brignin these pics. XP

pineapple
Jan 22, 2007, 06:10 PM
Miles is definitely a guy. I suspect that Rouge is too... that bat is very drag queeny >.>