PDA

View Full Version : 360 Shop Top Sellers

Krans
Jan 22, 2007, 09:10 AM
So everyone who has a shop on 360, whats your money making product if you know it?

do you do runs for it? do you buy products cheap from other shops and sell for more at yours?

just basic shop strategy that works for you

For me: Neu Ebon flies off the shelf of course usually put it around 3k, i seem to sell a lot of lower weaps and armor/clothes but dont make much money cuz i price it very cheap. I sell other synth mats but the lower star ones dont seem to sell nor do the photons. I don't really go hunting for anything specific just throw what i got in there, i use a guide from this site to price most items (depending on demand about 70-80% off) i make a decent amount but i know a lot of shops do better and i'd love to learn more,

so go ahead share away!

Sekani
Jan 22, 2007, 09:45 AM
Ebons for 2000, Ash for 375, Wood for 60
2* weapons for 300, 3* weapons for 750
2* armor for 900
Monomates for 10
Kerseline for 2000, Copernia for 2500

Those are my big sellers (as in they're gone within minutes of me putting them up).

Still looking for a place that sells 1* metals for less than NPC, since I have so many C-rank boards it's ridiculous. Carlian, Harnium, stuff like that.

MayLee
Jan 22, 2007, 09:47 AM
My mates and berries fly off the shelf. All my three star weapons I find don't sell to good.

XDespaiR
Jan 22, 2007, 09:50 AM
i usually put up whatever i find =P

neu ebon - 1k
vestaline - 3k
kerseline - 1k

and a while back a made about 100k off of mayrods, but then lost about 100k trying to synth lidras >.<

Chris28
Jan 22, 2007, 09:51 AM
i miss the ps2/pc days when prices were exactly like that. kerseline and ebon we 2k-3k and copernia was around 3k. ahh the good ol' days.

Magician
Jan 22, 2007, 10:42 AM
Top Sellers

2* Weapons - 250
Scape Dolls - 1k
Sols - 50
Moons - 70
Moon Xs - 180
Photon Charge - 100
Ebons - 2k
7* Metals - 750
Carbons - 1k
Berries - 25-150

...usually everything sells at my prices.

-Crokar-
Jan 22, 2007, 11:34 AM
well right now my ebons fly off at 3k, imy kerseline sells at 2200, and well i sell some random 7,8,9* weapons

Ryogen
Jan 22, 2007, 11:37 AM
I found ebons for 1k and scapes for 900

MayLee
Jan 22, 2007, 11:55 AM
On 2007-01-22 08:37, Ryogen wrote:

Whoah! Whos selling these? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Katachi
Jan 22, 2007, 12:09 PM
I play on PS2, but here's what we used to do before the economy took a dump:

If you have time, search all the player shops for wood for less than 50 meseta. Buy some C>B and B>A boards and convert it to ebon and sell it for 500 less than the npc shops. It ends up being like 50%+ markup on the original cost including the boards AND you're selling them lower than the NPC shop still! Basically it ended up being something like if you spend 15,000 meseta to make the ebon and sell them, you get 30,000 back after selling the ebon.

I guess the same could be done with ore conversion boards, but it depends on the demand for varying * ore, or if you lose money by converting 1-6*. Anyway, we were making 30k profit a day doing this.

Xtian913
Jan 22, 2007, 12:52 PM
On 2007-01-22 08:55, MayLee wrote:

On 2007-01-22 08:37, Ryogen wrote:

Whoah! Whos selling these? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Seriously! The cheapest I've found lately are 2900!

Krans
Jan 22, 2007, 04:16 PM
Hmm very interesting
1) yea ebons are in hot demand so they tend to be anywhere from 2500-overpriced,
2) Berries sell?! i never thought they would so i never put them up, nor do i put up those truffle things but maybe i will try now, moon x is another i didn't think would sell too well.
3) the one who was looking for low synth items (carlian and all that) i probably have a bunch for you, i just did some converting last night so i dont know what i have left, but i would give em to you for way cheaper than NPC i just dont put em up too much because it takes slots and i usually sell em so cheap but no one buys so its a waste, and if someone does buy i sell like 10 and make 100 meseta and bleh not worth it,

anyways keep posting this is interesting, ill add more if i notice some sales today.. also don't you all wish there was a sales log? like who came to your shop and bought what rather than just a visitors log? then at least you would know what items people buy most.

Akaimizu
Jan 22, 2007, 04:18 PM
Hmm. I have some Ebons. I never knew they were a hot item. Thanks for the info, though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Krans
Jan 22, 2007, 04:26 PM
oh yea and in ebons i mean neu ebons, not sure how much the par ebons are going for off the top of my head

Akaimizu
Jan 22, 2007, 04:30 PM
I guessed that. So I also meant Neu Ebons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SolomonGrundy
Jan 22, 2007, 07:04 PM
I noticed there is not a lot of armor for sale in the 4*-6* range. There armors ane ones player might actually be able to afford, and the boards drop easily enough. they chance of successful synth is not that low, so why are there so few shops with armor for sale?

Is it that is sells to quick?

NPCMook
Jan 22, 2007, 08:07 PM
Mostly Ebons(all kinds) for about 2500
Ray-photons for 50
Rappy Feathers for 1000
Anything else refuses to leave my shop... even though I GROSSLY under price it!

Rashiid
Jan 22, 2007, 08:11 PM
any 7* synth [ebons, lines, etc] 1k

and 10* synth - 4k

and anything else i dont use.....

i never go outta mah way to find things to sell

Revolt2origin
Jan 22, 2007, 10:00 PM
The old idea of a 50% shop really isn't a smart way to sell. People need to understand supply and demand... As well as the cool factor. While no one wants my well under 50% priced 3* elemental armours, they'll happily buy 70 Dogma Drops I priced at an extra 1 Meseta more than other foods I was selling (that were of the same star value!). I've also sold a 3* Twin Harisen board for 5000, while the 4* weapon board (on sale for 1700) has never sold.

The 50% shop idea really fails when looking at recovery items. Here's a list of the average price I've sold some of them for:

Monomate - 10
Trimate - 80
Antimate (no buyers)
Photon Charge - 300
Moon Atomizer X - 340
Trap G - 350
Scape Doll - 2300

Usually sold out within a day or two depending on traffic.

With weapons on average, I tend to sell Melee weapons 50% and up depending on element. Typically when I've made a 2* weapon with a 50% element, I'll sell them for 900. With guns, they go around the 40% for the 1* to 3*. Casting, well when I do have one for sale, they retain much more of their value, around 75% of it.
(Percentages are of NPC value not off).

One tip with this though, people don't tend to look at the grinding level. I've priced grinded weapons reasonably, but non-grinded are usually the first to go.

Room Accessories are a strange one I find, 3* (non-Sunflowers) ones tend to go for 340, 2* for 290 and 1* for 190.

As for Materials, I'm usually the buyer (if I can find any at not all 9s), but I have sold (green) Photons and Im-Photons. And the difference in the selling price is so different that they really should change the NPC price. Seeing as I could only sell off my (green) Photons at 25 and I foolishly gave away my Im-photons at a ridiculously low price of 120 (sold out in two hours).

... Just a note to all those really dirt cheap sellers, thanks for the free Meseta when you sell things like Star Atomizers for 100 Meseta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On 2007-01-22 16:04, SolomonGrundy wrote:
I noticed there is not a lot of armor for sale in the 4*-6* range. There armors ane ones player might actually be able to afford, and the boards drop easily enough. they chance of successful synth is not that low, so why are there so few shops with armor for sale?

Is it that is sells to quick?

Well I can tell you 3* armours don't sell. I'll probably have to sell mine to the NPC eventually. The thing about 4*-6* armours is that they need carbons, mostly Nanocarbons. The 4* ones need 6, the 5* ones need 15 and the 6* ones need 30. And they're not all that easy to come by.
Simply put, there's more profit in synthesising weapons then there is in synthesising armour.

Sekani
Jan 22, 2007, 10:52 PM
On 2007-01-22 13:16, Krans wrote:

3) the one who was looking for low synth items (carlian and all that) i probably have a bunch for you, i just did some converting last night so i dont know what i have left, but i would give em to you for way cheaper than NPC i just dont put em up too much because it takes slots and i usually sell em so cheap but no one buys so its a waste, and if someone does buy i sell like 10 and make 100 meseta and bleh not worth it,
What's your character name?

DRO
Jan 23, 2007, 03:00 AM
EL AND IM PHOTONS ANYWHERE UNDER NPC WILL SELL QUICK

TODAY I BOUGHT 73 IM PHOTONS FOR 175 A PIECE...BOUGHT THEM ALL SO I WOULDNT HAVE TO SEARCH THROUGH THE DREADED 99999999999 SHOPS

IF YOU DO THAT....9999999999..LET IT BE KNOWN....IF IT ISN'T SOME UBER RARE ITEM THAT YOU ARE JUS SHOWING OFF, I HATE YOU

Krans
Jan 23, 2007, 03:16 AM
Sekani my character name is "Kalil" my xboxlive gamertag is "Krans", some of the items you were looking for may not be in shop but in storage, again i did some converting and synthing so dunno whats left but make me a list and ill go look

Thrash777
Jan 23, 2007, 01:53 PM
Im-Photons
El-Photons
Ray-Photons
1* weapons
starter clothes
1* room decs
mates / atomizers
carbons

...and my personal favourite:
Scapedoll boards disguised as a present for 1k! Cos its 8*, people think it's good, lol! IT WORKS!

XCOPY
Jan 28, 2007, 07:54 AM
How are photons selling for you people? That stuff never leaves my shop, ever...regardless of price....unless I'm thinking of something else, nope...I'm sure it's the photons that waste shop space. I could price the damn things at 2 bucks and nobody would buy.

Vestaline, however....now that's a money-maker there. Each time I've put one up it's gone immediately. Others here have posted cheaper prices....I've put it up at 4000, sometimes a little more, and it has always sold. Heh, I get excited when I see it in a mission, because I know that's money right there.

I bought Braves clothing one time at the cheapest price I saw...then sold it for a slightly higher price. Braves is another good one...I've had those clothes up for sale quite a few times, and it always sells out.

My character is Dookieman. Stop by FART~MART. Always low prices.

LocGaw
Jan 28, 2007, 08:28 AM
It's funny nobody mentioned grinders. Back in the day you could sell +8 and up for alot.

Also Wands and Rods sell for $$$$$. Always sell the highest available boards.

It requires a good rep, but try to sell combos. Like Phantom lines and Phantom Rifles.

Although let me be quick to steer you off of Ageha-Semba and Ageha-Kikemi. Can't sell them to save my life...

Thrash777
Jan 28, 2007, 08:54 AM
Grinders are good for profit, but aren't really selling well now, cos most people have A ranks now...