PDA

View Full Version : Dagger of Serafi???

vfloresjr24
Jan 22, 2007, 07:24 PM
Where can I find these twin daggers??? I am offline and I am stumped on how you find it. Is there a board dropped by a enemy, if so which one? Can anybody shed some light on this mystery for me? Thank you in advance. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Weakness
Jan 22, 2007, 07:26 PM
They drop from, not sure the exact enemy, The HIVE (last dungeon in the game).

Just do a billion HIVE runs and you will eventually find them.

Golto
One word Hack.

Umberger
I got mine from a Bel Pannon in the HIVE...the weapon, I don't think you can find the board.

vfloresjr24
Jan 22, 2007, 07:27 PM
Hmm ok. I guess I should just keep on doing hive runs and pray I find one.

DoubleJG
Jan 22, 2007, 07:30 PM
On 2007-01-22 16:26, Golto wrote:
One word Hack.

He's offline and used the word where.

But yes, I've heard Hive is where they're at.

omegapirate2k
Jan 22, 2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah, I found it during my HIVE run in story mode. First time too.

Zorafim
Jan 22, 2007, 11:14 PM
They drop of the cutesie things in the hive, at a really high rate. You shouldn't do more than a few runs to find it. Also expect to find the whitill wings.

I wish Kubara wood was that easy to find...

MaximusLight
Jan 23, 2007, 02:33 AM
They drop from Bel Pennons in the HIVE the chances of finding them are about 1/1000 about the same as a crea doubles board. I actually found they on my first try then saved over it by accident >.<. It is super-rare and the chances are you'll be at it for a good 12 hours if your not lucky (also if you get a whitel wing that mean the chances of finding it are better but not my much so don't expect it)

OdinTyler
Jan 23, 2007, 10:46 AM
I dont remember WHICH enemy. I do know its in The Hive. I believe I got it towards the beginning of the mission. Ironically, its on my Ranger (who will never use daggers). LOL Still, he was in Hunter Mode so I got to see how they looked. Not bad. Two different daggers. As for the dmg, not sure, but theyre 10 star weps. If this sounds like a good wep to you, I suggest hunting for it.

Also, Zorafim is right. I found 4 Whitill Wings so far but I still need one for my new Force (not that shes ready for The Hive yet).

dizzygiant2k2
Jan 23, 2007, 11:16 AM
yo odin ur sig had m scared for a sec but it pwns man really >.>

OdinTyler
Jan 23, 2007, 11:17 AM
LOL Yeah, everyone freaks out first time they did. I did too (which is why I got my own). Still, thats there til I can get a new one up. Something Phantasy Star-like would be nice.