PDA

View Full Version : Somebody explain this to me.

Gikupenkyu
Jan 22, 2007, 08:51 PM
What are these story missions i keep hearing about. Like offline sotry mode? Im sorry i dont understand it at ALL. can somebody explain it to me?

NPCMook
Jan 22, 2007, 08:55 PM
Its an add-on to the offline story which stars your character instead of Ethan Waber

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2007-01-22 17:56 ]</font>

Rashiid
Jan 22, 2007, 08:57 PM
i think he means the EP. 2 missions on the 5th floor, talk to the main lady at the counter

NPCMook
Jan 22, 2007, 09:01 PM
I believe thats what I said... Oh well I know I speak in confusing sometimes...

Rashiid
Jan 22, 2007, 09:02 PM
lol u made it seem like extra mode

Maridia
Jan 22, 2007, 09:14 PM
To clarify further, they are story related missions that take place AFTER the events in offline story mode. So, it isn't REQUIRED that you have played and beaten it but it's better for the story if you do so.

They are one player only, plus NPCs. You access them from the 5th floor of the Guardian's Colony, by talking to Mina. Be careful in the later ones.

Currently the difficulty levels are based off of YOUR level, so expect the mission within the HIVE to be a bit tough if you're a higher level. Japan recently receieved the ability to change the difficulty level in their story missions, so ours will get that in a few months probably.

Have fun with Laia. And remember this, if only to keep from getting your ass kicked: Beast girls are the best. @_@

ShinMaruku
Jan 22, 2007, 09:52 PM
Just wait till ya get the Ethan one... it's gonna be funny.