PDA

View Full Version : OLD FAITHFUL!

DRO
Jan 23, 2007, 02:19 AM
ok..so around lvl 22 or so I bought a 50% ice 4* palasra fo what I thought was a steal @ 20k...it worked wonders for me as a cast fighunner (sp), so then @ lvl 30 I finally grew some balls and grinded it 6 times...so here I am now at lvl 62...converted to guntecher...and still pwning s rank parum runs with it ...that is 40 lvls with the same weapon..I was just wondering if anyone else has a weapon like that? A dependable weapon that has been effective longer than initially expected? A weapon that you most likely will never get rid of?Anyone else have an OLD FAITHFUL?

EC_Subbie
Jan 23, 2007, 02:21 AM
I'm lending mine to a friend at the moment. I had a Falgohoh, grinded it 6 times and it had the strength of an Assasin with 400 more pp and served as my sole rifle for about a month.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EC_Subbie on 2007-01-22 23:22 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Jan 23, 2007, 02:22 AM
i still have my 38% fire flourecent bulb grinded 6 times that ive had since lvl 8 and im a 66

isahn80
Jan 23, 2007, 02:24 AM
I change weapons more often than I do my underwear, but I have a deljabaner +5 that I will never get rid of.

MaximusLight
Jan 23, 2007, 02:25 AM
My 3 star 6 grinded Bustra with 10%... but I've out growen it now for a 26% light element 9 star bucaneer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DRO
Jan 23, 2007, 02:28 AM
I also loved my 44% fire fl bulb...then went on a grinding spree....R.I.P

imfanboy
Jan 23, 2007, 03:29 AM
I have a 50% ice double saber that I've used since... well... since my figunner could equip it at level 37 Figunner 3.

It rawks.

Actually, the most faithful stuff I have is my armor. Anyone who plays with me will tell you that I swap armor faster than Maya cooks poisonous desserts. 30% fire, 28% dark, 26% light Ageha-senbas.... Mmm, tasty, all that damage resistance.

Jae
Jan 23, 2007, 03:55 AM
I have a 22% dark Ageha-Senba that I used around level 52 or so to gain early immunity to Linear Line S megid. I bought it for only a few thousand meseta and made tens of millions farming LL S with it. It's since been banked and replaced with something better, but it will always have a special place in my heart.

My store bought Gi-Senba still rocks for outdoor Neudaiz areas.

ACH
Jan 23, 2007, 07:43 AM
I got a couple of Ryo Ortotores when I was playing RA to get to Figunner. I used them all the way up to maybe 45/50 something when I changed to Protranser. I grinded them 9 times and they are now in my storage, I'm gonna give them to my Caseal Ranger.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 23, 2007, 07:57 AM
I have a Seva Falsen grinded to 10 that I will be keeping for a very long time. The stats are very comparable to the 9* saber. It may not have an element, but it doesn't really need one. It still does more damage than 90% of my 20% 7 or 8 star weapons, exception being a spear with Dus Daggas.

THE JACKEL

Zato-2TWO
Jan 23, 2007, 01:44 PM
Chances are I'm never letting go of this Shigga Damduc +10 since I can't get S-rank shotguns. That is, until I can get my hands on a Shigga Bomac +10...

Thrash777
Jan 23, 2007, 01:47 PM
My 12% light Asami-zashi <3 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Turambar
Jan 23, 2007, 01:47 PM
My +10 Riflic and +10 Falgohoh, though I did sell another +10 Falgohoh so I suppose that one might not last the rest of my PSU life. But at 605 atp, surpassed only by a Phantom, and more importantly being my first +10 in the game, the riflic is a keeper.

panzer_unit
Jan 23, 2007, 01:48 PM
I've been using my 38% light Seva Falsan for ages. I don't think I'm gonna risk breaking it any time soon.

Also I've absolutely failed to grind any replacements for the +5 Hikauri's I've been using for ages... so yeah those are old faithfuls even though I really want something better. Life's mostly like that.

Reiichi
Jan 23, 2007, 02:21 PM
Although I don't keep using weapons for forever since I am always upgrading, I always keep my older elemental weapons just because they are 1. rare and 2. totally awesome for newbies.

I've got like 5, 2-3* single daggers that are 50% and they totally rock as a newbie. None made by me of course, and all were bought for under 1k by browsing shops for PM food way way back then.

My old faithfuls are my armor sets mostly made by a friend. I still use all of these (until I get a better one maybe) but I am not actively trying to upgrade them.
50% fire ageha-senba which I still use to this day and rocks uber hard.
44% gi-senba (ice) bought from a shop for 44k way back then.
44% light ageha-senba which has served me well, but I still take like 200s from agata S bosses =p
44% dark ageha-senba which I don't use all that often

Ageha-senbas are awesome armor pieces. Body for rainbow, head for extra mst, and extra for regen unit or suv or stamina. Also such low dfp requirements that my lv 10 hunter was using them and taking single to low double digits from deragan.

Will eventually upgrade to yamata-senbas, but I will always treasure and keep these 4-5* armors.

Fure_Rakune
Jan 23, 2007, 03:11 PM
I have to say Ill never part ways with my Alteric +10 and my recently synthed 50% Shiratsuno-zashi.

omegapirate2k
Jan 23, 2007, 03:30 PM
My megaline, damn I want hardline >_<