PDA

View Full Version : Psu PC/Ps2 Possible char hack?

Hresvelgr
Jan 23, 2007, 05:42 AM
Ok, I'am a lv 46 Newman on the pc version and i have played for a while. There is this guy called Ender something. He's (f)CAST Fortefighter. Seen him? Well he hacks for sure! here's why.

About two weeks ago i first saw this guy on a LL mission, by then he whas all noobie Lv1 and asked random questions about the game. About two days later i see him again and he's lv 25? .. i thought to myself (ok, maybe he's just a quick lvler)

I then log on the day after to track this guy down, he's not hard to find since it seems all he's doing is whoring either raffon base or VoC. And not much to my surprise there he is but now he's lv 50!? I'm like wtf..

So i started following him to check some irreguler behavioure of our beutifull universe but nothing..

Now almost two weeks have passed and i logged on, same procedure and i find him on Neudaiz.. LV65!? and he's like lv8 Fortefighter and stuff..

Now i highly doubt its doable to get that kind of lvls in a little less than two weeks? My friend also suspects him of hacking, he got his card and stuff. Also my friend says this guy got almost all the PA's maxed out that is available for Fortefighter .. >.>

We all know its possible to hack meseta and even certain weapons now, why not their caracter stats/lvls?

Discuss.
--
Mod edit: fix title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-01-23 06:28 ]</font>

Skuda
Jan 23, 2007, 05:48 AM
eh, he's probably just been a very busy person... with no life.

AC9breaker
Jan 23, 2007, 05:50 AM
LMFAO!!!!

Ether
Jan 23, 2007, 05:51 AM
OMG he leveled from 50 to 65 in two weeks? HACKS!

isahn80
Jan 23, 2007, 05:52 AM
I play with this person, and he doesn't hack at all. He just plays a lot.

You know, there were people that hit level 70 about 3 days after the cap was raised. Go tell this to them and see what they say.

Interestingly enough, he's from Sweden too.

MomoHana
Jan 23, 2007, 05:52 AM
Hmm if he grinded straight it's plausible. But considering also that his PA's were maxed makes me wonder.. hmm I would like to meet this person

Almalexia
Jan 23, 2007, 07:56 AM
I can name a lot of people right off the top of my head that got 70 within 48 hours. They don't hack either. I've played with Ender, A LOT for that matter and I'm sure everyone else has as well. He is very easy to meet up with.

Characters can't be hacked. You'd have to break in the servers which really is stepping on illegal territory.

Gamemako
Jan 23, 2007, 09:22 AM
All this really means is that some poor chap who has a female CAST named Ender needs a life. What we should REALLY be doing is starting a "Save Ender Foundation" to give this poor child a taste of the wonders of real life.

Weakness
Jan 23, 2007, 09:46 AM
Hmm... I once saw a ForteGunner who had all his bullets maxed before me... I SAY HE IS A HACKER!!

;;>.> Christ, I think we are two steps away from starting the Salem Witch Hunts again...

"I PROCLAIM DJ SKYEPIC AS A WITCH! HE IS LEVEL 70 AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!"

Endykins
Jan 23, 2007, 09:59 AM
DJ's A WITCH!!!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!! >.>;;;;; *pokes*

AngelofEnders
Jan 23, 2007, 10:23 AM
Heh I saw Ender a few days ago on my F CAST Enders the other day. We had all the same clothing on but different colors and head pieces. Was funny and freaky at the same time.

Anyway people need to stop being so nosey and getting so paranoid over little crap like that. When I first started, I got to level 50 in a little under 2 weeks and I have a job. It's not that hard and definitely doesn't mean I don't have a life. I stopped grinding though because it burned me out but it all worked out because my friends caught up to me when I came back.

LordHakutsuru
Jan 23, 2007, 10:32 AM
This thread is a joke, first off this is a false accusation clearly made by an attention seeking noob, second off I know Ender since he's low level, and no he dosen't even use duped meseta, do Plains Overlord C solo 5 minutes runs 2k EXP 8MP for a month and you should be 70/10...

Laranas
Jan 23, 2007, 10:52 AM
And Forte PAs shouldn't take that long to max... I got my single claw to Lv12 in less than an hour.

dizzygiant2k2
Jan 23, 2007, 11:13 AM
lol at the paranoia

Hresvelgr
Jan 23, 2007, 11:14 AM
Wow.. just wow..

Ok first:

Ether - He didnt take 50-65, he did 1-65 in two weeks, thats a hell of a difference.

Rest of you -

I find it that you guys have a weird sense of mentality towards him, just because you "know" him or have played with him doesnt necesarily mean you know if he hacks or not. Fact still remains

1. I've never ever seen him in a party anywhere, the times i have seen him he's afk'ing on some spot, how can he got those lvls?

2. You say he doesnt use hack meseta? Why does he have 10-11* synth items up for 2mill in his shop? riiiight...

3.I actually had the chance to talk to him today and asked him some variouse questions and it seems the guy have like no clue about missions of psu .. he's done like 2-3 different missions, so he say. Also he claimed he had only a rougly 200-210 play hrs on Ender... in two weeks? fuckin BS.

Now id like to admit i had mistaken on one point. He does NOT have all his PA's maxed. He got (from what i could tell) 10 PA's maxed out of 17 that he whas using, the rest of them were like 25+.. i still cant believe its legit. You cannot possibly get these kinds of stats in a roughly two weeks. Either he is hacking his char or he is paying players to afk his dragon runs.. and i bet its with unlegit meseta too -_-'

_Deliverance_
Jan 23, 2007, 11:47 AM
Worry about your own character.

Magician
Jan 23, 2007, 11:50 AM
Not impossible, I saw level 70s inside three days after the NA update.

"How do you kill that which has no life?"

Reiichi
Jan 23, 2007, 11:56 AM
It all comes down to this one question.

And this affects you, how?

Witchblade56
Jan 23, 2007, 11:59 AM
Erm i have a -bunch- of friends that hit the first level cap in 2.5 days. Were they haxing?

Gimme a friggin break honestly -.-

Also i have partied with ender; we spammed deragan A tons this past weekend. s/he is a nice person quiet and low key. About the only thing i didnt care for was having to chase him around to buff him -.-

ne1first
Jan 23, 2007, 12:13 PM
endbringer hax. One day he was blue, another day pink, and another day naked.

Kaydin
Jan 23, 2007, 12:34 PM
My guess is he has no life. A guy I play with went from a Lv1 Hunter to a Lv45 Fighgunner (3) in a week. And PAs can be maxed out very quickly if you do nothing but spam them.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 23, 2007, 12:43 PM
On 2007-01-23 06:46, Weakness wrote:
"I PROCLAIM DJ SKYEPIC AS A WITCH! HE IS LEVEL 70 AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!"

On 2007-01-23 06:59, Endykins wrote:
DJ's A WITCH!!!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!! >.>;;;;; *pokes*

On 2007-01-23 09:13, ne1first wrote:
endbringer hax. One day he was blue, another day pink, and another day naked.

;-;

Endbringer is Blue again. Possible UCE were used.maybe... Maybe we should burn him, too!~ XD
XD for some reason this reminds me of Silent Hill, the movie where they quickly accuse someone
and go straight to burning them XD

Hresvelgr
Jan 23, 2007, 12:52 PM
Reiichi: "And this affects you, how?"

It effects us all if this guy decides to leak this to other poeple. Thats my point with this thread..

Look, it whas the same back when duped mesetas started apearing, no one believed it at first and tons of threads of paranoid people starting popping up. I have had a pretty good check on this guy ever since i saw him gettin into the 30-40's and i just know there is somthing fishy about him. I have played a long time and i know the mechanics of the game and im surprised that you fail to see there is something wrong in this picture, rather you defend this guy? on what grounds? you partied with him? you have his card? give me a break lol..

[UPDATE]

I'm glad this forum exists because already people are starting to take actions towards him, i know a lot of people agree with me and are going to remove him from games as he enters. Were also working on a list of people and when we have anough we will mass-report him and id say its best if you do the same, for the sake of the future of our universe. It's better to go straight to the source of a new hack rather then picking on smal fish. HACK = NOTHX

Emrald
Jan 23, 2007, 01:04 PM
On 2007-01-23 02:52, isahn80 wrote:
I play with this person, and he doesn't hack at all. He just plays a lot.

You know, there were people that hit level 70 about 3 days after the cap was raised. Go tell this to them and see what they say.

Interestingly enough, he's from Sweden too.

right, cause they don't hack in sweden >_>

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 23, 2007, 01:04 PM
You're saying that he's a hacker only because he is gaining levels faster than you?

Maybe he picked up strategies from all those questions hes been asking people ;3

Turambar
Jan 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
People defend him on the same grounds that you are accusing him. You say it is impossible for him to lv up at that speed. We say it is, and know people that have done so. Come up with some more solid evidence before you accuse someone of hacking, because 1-65 in 2 weeks is far from impossible.

I personally got from 1 - 50 in about 2 weeks. I didn't play all that much either, around 10 hours a day (ok fine, its kinda alot, but far from the most one can play in a day.) Note that thats without alot of the new missions that have far better exp rewards than what we had way back when. Does that make me a hacker? Far from it. Just someone who took full advantage of a lull in college work and decided to put gaming ahead of sleep for a time.

MarilynHanson
Jan 23, 2007, 01:13 PM
First post...just to share my thoughts. I'm relatively new to PSU, but it sounds like a shared account would fit pretty well here. Grinding goes faster when you have two people doing it. I don't even know if that's possible in PSU, but it was the first thing that popped into my head as I read this. ^.^

Gojin
Jan 23, 2007, 01:16 PM
People with no lives always defend their own.

Pure-chan
Jan 23, 2007, 01:18 PM
^ Says the troll with his char lvl as his sig. -____-

AngelofEnders
Jan 23, 2007, 01:20 PM
Even if the guy is played by two people, it's really nobody's business what this guy's doing unless it becomes a noticable trend among multiple people. If there was a leveling hack, why the hell wouldn't you go for broke and just max out your level, JA's and/or PA's? Also it's not very hard to make money at all on PC/PS2 version. Imo the only problem with this game is other players. >_>

Paranoia ftl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelofEnders on 2007-01-23 10:21 ]</font>

Reiichi
Jan 23, 2007, 01:36 PM
Melee PAs level fast, people level fast. People get money from all over selling small stuff for exorbitant prices. He could have lied to you in regards to who knows what. Shared accounts i another possibility. Your only main accusation is that he leveled too fast, yet you aren't on 24/7 to monitor him. Is it that hard to believe that someone might have no life?

Btw I've never heard of or seen the guy. Do you assume all meseta is hacked when you can sell ray-photons for 100k+? Do you assume he is a hacker even though he could possibly use a shared account or even pay people to run deragan for him? I'm sure he turned you into a newt too, but you probably got better.

Genobee
Jan 23, 2007, 01:37 PM
Well fuck my friend was able to gain 8 lvls just in this weekend alone. And I was watching her for the most of the time. two 2 days to 25 is realy easy if you have people with you. your just over reacting.

Virvius
Jan 23, 2007, 01:41 PM
I'm sure he turned you into a newt too, but you probably got better.

LOL!

Monty Python wins

Turambar
Jan 23, 2007, 01:44 PM
On 2007-01-23 10:16, Gojin wrote:
People with no lives always defend their own.

*Pats Gojin on the head and hands him a cookie*

I have a life. I just spend it playing PSU. =)

Dhylec
Jan 23, 2007, 01:51 PM
Hehe, are you one of those zombies who already reached lv70?

Turambar
Jan 23, 2007, 01:52 PM
I wish. 66, and going to remain there for awhile. Silly newly begun college semester with its 300 pages of thesis reading a week.

LordHakutsuru
Jan 23, 2007, 01:53 PM
RENKAI OR BOOT

Dj_SkyEpic
Jan 23, 2007, 01:57 PM
On 2007-01-23 10:51, Dhylec wrote:

Hehe, are you one of those zombies who already reached lv70?

Join us for happy fun times ? ;0

Jae
Jan 23, 2007, 02:03 PM
On 2007-01-23 09:52, Hresvelgr wrote:
[UPDATE]

I'm glad this forum exists because already people are starting to take actions towards him, i know a lot of people agree with me and are going to remove him from games as he enters. Were also working on a list of people and when we have anough we will mass-report him and id say its best if you do the same, for the sake of the future of our universe. It's better to go straight to the source of a new hack rather then picking on smal fish. HACK = NOTHX

Well that sucks. If I'm reading your OP correctly, this guy leveled from 1-65/8 FF in ~4 weeks. Big deal.

I took a month long break from PSU shortly after release because I was bored. Then I came back, deleted my Hunter and rerolled a brand new Force. I caught a flu, missed work for a week and easily took that Force from 1-61/7 FT in about 5 weeks without even trying. I'd like to see people start removing me from their games.

Leveling in this game is easy as pie. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

SuperRygar
Jan 23, 2007, 02:04 PM
i guess if he has some way of hacking a character, it would be fun to level your chatacter normally but add just a little more to his stats. that way your always more powerful than everybody else your level! that would be the evilest way to use it. why max everything out right away? haha wheres the fun in that?

and if he is hacking characters, there isnt really a big risk of our characters being touched. they are stored on the servers, how could he get them? the only way is if there is some sort of interaction with him or his hacked item and it makes you crash. but this is merely science fiction.

ask Sega to keep an eye on him
Baaaahahahaha

Tengoku
Jan 23, 2007, 02:07 PM
You have no proof yet you accuse of misbehavior. You, sir OP, are a moron.

Merely because someone levels at a rate you find improbable you accuse them of hacking. You never see him in a group, yet you are not with him all the time, but still you accuse him of actions you have never personally seen him engage in. You have no actual proof, yet you insist that he hacks. Let me repeat myself, in case you misunderstood my statement; you are a moron of the worst order and a disgrace to this community.

Come back with actual proof of his hacking and I will gladly apologize. Until then, the only proof that you provided in your post is that you are a moron who jumps to conclusions based on slim and inmagined evidence.

In other words: Screenshot, or it didn't happen.

Genji
Jan 23, 2007, 02:15 PM
On 2007-01-23 02:42, Hresvelgr wrote:
I then log on the day after to track this guy down, he's not hard to find since it seems all he's doing is whoring either raffon base or VoC. And not much to my surprise there he is but now he's lv 50!? I'm like wtf..

Your answer is right there.

LordHakutsuru
Jan 23, 2007, 02:17 PM
wtf Screenshot? Not to talk against Ender but he's way less hardcore than most of us...

foamcup
Jan 23, 2007, 02:18 PM
On 2007-01-23 11:07, Tengoku wrote:
You have no proof yet you accuse of misbehavior. You, sir OP, are a moron.

Merely because someone levels at a rate you find improbable you accuse them of hacking. You never see him in a group, yet you are not with him all the time, but still you accuse him of actions you have never personally seen him engage in. You have no actual proof, yet you insist that he hacks. Let me repeat myself, in case you misunderstood my statement; you are a moron of the worst order and a disgrace to this community.

Come back with actual proof of his hacking and I will gladly apologize. Until then, the only proof that you provided in your post is that you are a moron who jumps to conclusions based on slim and inmagined evidence.

In other words: Screenshot, or it didn't happen.

QFT

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Eliash
Jan 23, 2007, 02:28 PM
I went from 1-35 in about 3 days when the gave first came out. I would have hit 50 within a week but I had college to attend to. Is it possible that he gained all those levels legitly? I think it is.

SuperRygar
Jan 23, 2007, 02:33 PM
someone kill this thread..everybody is just spitting out the same BS, none of which is helpful or constructive in any way. at least move this Dead Horse outta here!

Hresvelgr
Jan 23, 2007, 02:58 PM
I see everyone are still missing the point and are jumping on the stupid bandwaggon.

I'll make sure to laugh in your face when he decides to realese this shit and the uni's are filled with ppl using it. None of you ppl have come up with any structive posts imo. And you shout screenshot? im on ps2 and cant take any screens but that wont be necessary. All you need to do is to check the guy out, ive had a friend who removed him from party because he never said a word and therefor suspected him for boting of some kind.

Separate account? hardly, this joker said in a game once that he's like 28 and has children *lies cough* and i doubt his wife plays lol.

Lets face it, its just another scriptkid sitting in his mom's basement 24/7 scheeming up new ways to fuck up psu.

As i stated earlier, i have a big community of friends in psu and we have met and discussed this on irc. All of us has had some sort of weird coincidense with this guy, either we have spotted him playing 24/7 or he's been altering stats/lvls/pa's during the night. It has also been confirmed that he has now sold over 10 nanopolymer during two weeks and has been spotted with over 10mill. But i guess you think thats "legit" too? miright? .. right.

Despite your so called "suport" we have started working on this matter seriously now. And hopefully he will be gone before we get more trouble just like the oh so horrible meseta dupe.

kthxbai

Nukei
Jan 23, 2007, 03:07 PM
Dj Skyepic probably can go as fast as this guy...

Lvls can't be altered since their server-side, unless he actually hacks the server to change his lvl. (Sending a packet to the server telling him that he is lvl xx) Dupe is exploit or changing client side values. Exp is gained as the server sends a packet to the player telling them they have gained xx exp, Exp gained by monsters in online mode is not able to be changed. @.@

Pure-chan
Jan 23, 2007, 03:09 PM
This topic is completely irresponsible and the OP should apologize to the accused for trying to start a witch hunt.

"Ok, I'am a lv 46 Newman on the pc version and i have played for a while. There is this guy called Ender something. He's (f)CAST Fortefighter. Seen him? Well he hacks for sure! here's why."

...so wait... you've been playing this game for 'a while' and you're only level 46? This speaks volumes about your topic. Sorry, but if you've had this game for a while and have yet to reach 50, you're either playing casually or don't know much about leveling effectively.

"About two weeks ago i first saw this guy on a LL mission, by then he whas all noobie Lv1 and asked random questions about the game. About two days later i see him again and he's lv 25? .. i thought to myself (ok, maybe he's just a quick lvler)"

...25 in two days is average at best. Its not fast, especially for a HU. -__-

"I then log on the day after to track this guy down, he's not hard to find since it seems all he's doing is whoring either raffon base or VoC. And not much to my surprise there he is but now he's lv 50!? I'm like wtf.."

My beast fortefighter went from 36 to mid 46 in a day doing solo VoC C rank runs. ...not with any sort of uber equip, either. I was using a megaline armor and 4 and 5* GRM twin daggers (ground to like.. +3) which I crafted with fire, ice and dark, to meet the elemental weaknesses of the differing enemy types.

The truth is, power leveling is absurdly easy in VoC, especially for HU. Even in my 30's I was completing VoC C in under 7 minutes. After a few runs, it dropped to under 6 min as I started learning the maps and focusing on enemies, instead of running around breaking boxes and picking up items. This isn't anything special, either. Any FF or FG who knows VoC should be able to it in the 5 minute range in their 30's and 40's. BTW, do the math on the total exp needed to get from lv25 to lv50 / 2000+ exp per run (~5 min per run) and see how much time it takes. I think you'll be surprised how quickly it goes.

"Now almost two weeks have passed and i logged on, same procedure and i find him on Neudaiz.. LV65!? and he's like lv8 Fortefighter and stuff.."

It happens. Lv65 in under two weeks is fast, not impossible. When the lvl cap was still at 50, a friend of mine had a human lv 50 who he had capped to lvl 10 on HU, RA and FO (pre-expert classes being released). He changed his mind when I was in my upper 30's and made a Beast HU instead and STILL beat my main to lvl 50.

"Now i highly doubt its doable to get that kind of lvls in a little less than two weeks? My friend also suspects him of hacking, he got his card and stuff. Also my friend says this guy got almost all the PA's maxed out that is available for Fortefighter .. >.>"

Wait... you "highly doubt?" At the top, you say you're sure?

Maybe you don't get it, but you are calling another player's integrity into question and urging people to not play with him, when in all honesty your supposition is transparently based on your own lack of experience.

Did it ever occur to you that this player might have more than one char and transfered hand-me-down items and meseta to his alt? Or that maybe that he lives with more than one person and they play the same char? ...How about that perhaps he's leveling faster than you, because you're spending your time stalking him instead of worrying about your own char?

The faster someone bursts your bubble, the better. Impossible for you doesn't mean impossible for anyone. :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2007-01-23 12:12 ]</font>

Jae
Jan 23, 2007, 03:12 PM
I'm still skeptical of your accusations. I leveled 1-61/7 in 5 weeks. That's with a full time 7:30 to 5:00 job and other commitments on the weekends. I have over well over this 10 million that Ender has been seen carrying, and I'm one of the poorest people I know. It's a by-product of the economy being horribly inflated.

I don't use cheat programs, nor do I have a desire to. I have gone to bed with my character idling in a mission and have played many games with people who never say a word during a mission (I'm betting they're on PS2).

Oh and yea. I really am 28. What's wrong with this Ender person being 28? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

kthxbai?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2007-01-23 12:15 ]</font>

BloodDragoon
Jan 23, 2007, 03:22 PM
Doesn't seem too off to me. Just sounds like that person plays more during the day than you do and most likely found a more efficient way to grind exp than you can think up. With character data stored server side the only way to directly effect ones exp i can see atm is to actually hack the character database on the server itself.

Almalexia
Jan 23, 2007, 03:25 PM
I don't understand. People make a big deal over others leveling faster than them. It's not ones place to berate how someone spends thier time with things in thier life. If he's 28, he's probably a parent, in his own house, paying his own bills. He can do whatever the hell he wants to do with his life and time. Also leveling fighter PA's is easy, just spam them on De Ragan C for a few hours. He has so many hit points, how could you not cap them in less than a few days? This is a videogame and videogames are designed to be played for fun an relaxation.

foamcup
Jan 23, 2007, 03:37 PM
On 2007-01-23 11:58, Hresvelgr wrote:
I see everyone are still missing the point and are jumping on the stupid bandwaggon.

I'll make sure to laugh in your face when he decides to realese this shit and the uni's are filled with ppl using it. None of you ppl have come up with any structive posts imo. And you shout screenshot? im on ps2 and cant take any screens but that wont be necessary. All you need to do is to check the guy out, ive had a friend who removed him from party because he never said a word and therefor suspected him for boting of some kind.

Separate account? hardly, this joker said in a game once that he's like 28 and has children *lies cough* and i doubt his wife plays lol.

Lets face it, its just another scriptkid sitting in his mom's basement 24/7 scheeming up new ways to fuck up psu.

As i stated earlier, i have a big community of friends in psu and we have met and discussed this on irc. All of us has had some sort of weird coincidense with this guy, either we have spotted him playing 24/7 or he's been altering stats/lvls/pa's during the night. It has also been confirmed that he has now sold over 10 nanopolymer during two weeks and has been spotted with over 10mill. But i guess you think thats "legit" too? miright? .. right.

Despite your so called "suport" we have started working on this matter seriously now. And hopefully he will be gone before we get more trouble just like the oh so horrible meseta dupe.

kthxbai

I've got 11 million mesetas! And I'm level 67/6! OH NOES I AM TEH HAXXOR!!!!1!! If you see a sexy newman Fortetecher named Peach, please include me in your witch hunt, you jackass.

10 million meseta is really a low number these days, get with the program.

Move this shit to Fresh Kills prz!

LordHakutsuru
Jan 23, 2007, 03:41 PM
I charged 10mil to some random guy for Ranger 1 > 10, come on...

Tengoku
Jan 23, 2007, 04:57 PM
On 2007-01-23 11:58, Hresvelgr wrote:
You mean the part where we ask for actual proof instead of assumed guilt? It's not a "bandwagon", it's a hell of a good ride. You should try it sometime!
I'll make sure to laugh in your face when he decides to realese this shit and the uni's are filled with ppl using it. None of you ppl have come up with any structive posts imo.
IMO? This whole thing is about your opinion. No facts, just your opinion. Are we supposed to take your opinion seriously? Your opinion is an unstructured argument all by itself.
And you shout screenshot? im on ps2 and cant take any screens but that wont be necessary. All you need to do is to check the guy out, ive had a friend who removed him from party because he never said a word and therefor suspected him for boting of some kind.
So your friend is a moron as well. Dandy. Two morons imagining things is not proof of anything... except that morons have vivid imaginations about people they don't know.
Any proof? No. Well, let's just move on then. Nothing to see here. Baseless accusations from the jealous FTW!
Proof? Oh, that's right. You don't believe in proof. Bitter opinion =/= proof.
As i stated earlier, i have a big community of friends...
You're popular! Wheee! You must be somebody important if you have a whole community of friends.
in psu and we have met and discussed this on irc.
Is this what they mean by meeting of the mindless? Great, you talked about your opinions with your unknown and random friends all agreeing with you (which we can't back up), and we're supposed to take this as some sort of authoritative statement? I don't think so, sunshine.
All of us has had some sort of weird coincidense with this guy, either we have spotted him playing 24/7 or he's been altering stats/lvls/pa's during the night. It has also been confirmed that he has now sold over 10 nanopolymer during two weeks and has been spotted with over 10mill. But i guess you think thats "legit" too? miright? .. right.
What, coincidences don't happen? You honestly beleive lightning doesn't ever strke twice? You still haven't offered anything even close to that elusive item called "proof". So he sells stuff that you don't and has more money than you do. Big whoop-de-doo.
TEH SKY IZ FALLING!!111 We don't "support" baseless accusations such as yours. Provide proof and we'll believe you. People telling me they saw a ghost doesn't make me believe they are real, it just makes me believe that they believe they saw a ghost.

You believe the guy was haxxoring, but provide nothing but an unsubstantiated string of accusations and anecdotal observations. Not proof. Bring me proof and my support is yours. Unconditionally. Somehow I don't think it will be forthcoming.
kthxbai
Buh-bye! Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya!

Again: Screenshots or it didn't happen. We're not a lynch mob and we don't listen to shouting rabble.

VanHalen
Jan 23, 2007, 05:00 PM
he's a loser or just totally into the game.

LordJoe
Jan 23, 2007, 05:06 PM
im lv 65 amd my hour count is 290 so sawing that i was idling for 50hrs about 240. 240/12=20 he got here in 14 days..........o.o he might be hacking....i dunno enough on the subject but seems REALLY fishy to me....(i like to think that im not that bad at the game either)(lvl slowly) so even if he played for 12 hours straight every day....it would still take longer than 2 weeks...

there are my 2 cents

rena-ko
Jan 23, 2007, 05:09 PM
OP receives a warning for starting a witchhunt. everyone else can be happy his warning covers your flames and trollings.

case - and topic - closed.