PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Woah...

Itoshi
Jan 23, 2007, 06:23 PM
Well, I've been online for 3 weeks (Casually playing/trying out new stuff, currently lvl 18. Only play on the weekends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) and a higher level character was asking for Elemental Photons. I sold him a couple since I hadn't been synthing and wasn't planing on it. I made 80k. I was amazed, it was the most amount of money I had ever made. I bought 2 new PA's, more weps, was able to stock up on stuff, and still had money left over. A couple times I was accused of being a Hacker and when I replied I sold this stuff legitly and they accused me of having hacked meseta. I mean, Its gonna go around and I really didn't care if I got my hands on Hacked meseta or not. I started to get kicked from games and It kinda sucked. I don't get it, why do people think when they're better than them you have to be hacking? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Just my Rant.

ChocoboChad
Jan 23, 2007, 06:28 PM
Well...

You shouldn't have any problems if you store your meseta.

80k really isn't much at all... You're on PS2/PC, right?

Another thing, don't advertise your wallet size. :/

BloodDragoon
Jan 23, 2007, 06:29 PM
The people saying that crap probably have some of that hacked meseta too. 80K isn't much if you go by the standards of the PC/PS2 servers nowadays. 80K legitly can be earned very quickly by a high level player just from farming or xping. Hell I probably seem poor to most people with 1.3 million. Just add them to blacklist and move on. I never liked stuck up people to begin with.

pionear
Jan 23, 2007, 06:30 PM
Well, when you're only at lv18 with that kind of cash on you, people gonna suspect something.

I've seen people with lower levels than you with over a million meesta on them.

I used to think that as well, but some people with player shops (like this guy I met named strongbow) sell their rares for HIGH prices, and people with duped meesta buys them.

So yes, anyyone who have tons of meesta doesn't automatically makes them a duper.

DikkyRay
Jan 23, 2007, 06:31 PM
Thats really stupid imo XD
I got 12 mil from sellin njunk, gave about 2 mil to my lvl 11, and distributed the rest among my other chars. Then i bought bought bought bought, and synthed a few 9* weps, one being 50% fire (luckily no one has accusedme of hacking, cuz i dont want that trouble for a shnth xD)
But yea, 80k isnt really that much. 1 photon nowadays gets you 80k XD

redcell
Jan 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
Some people fail to realize that even if they price things [especially elemental photons] far cheaper than what a lot of people do, there is no absolute way that the seller can tell if the 100 or 200 or whatever amount of meseta they get from a buyer is legit or not.

One thing though, having a lot of meseta does not equate to you being better than others. I'm sorry you had that experience though. I always only bring what I need when I go out leveling with groups for supplies and recharge cubes.

BloodDragoon
Jan 23, 2007, 06:47 PM
I'm just lazy and don't bother depositing it... >.>

Pure-chan
Jan 24, 2007, 12:43 AM
I don't bother depositing it, bc I don't want someone to accidently take it when the room server gets slammed with traffic again.

White_Lion
Jan 24, 2007, 12:55 AM
i carry all my money with me. and last time i checked it was up to 31,499,018. And that was earned through selling a sori senb with 44% ice on it a month before they put in npc stores

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Lion on 2007-01-23 22:04 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jan 24, 2007, 04:30 AM
I am really wondering why it is that people with millions of meseta is a common sight now. I know all these people can't be hackers, yet even a tenth of what they have could keep me pimped out for quite some time.
Do they get these by just doing random runs and not spending their meseta rewards on anything? Do they overprice the items they find? Do they synth (something which I've had terrible luck with)? I wish I knew.

ArcanaSaber
Jan 24, 2007, 07:53 AM
All sorts of reasons, My money was made off selling Goldania for 2 mil when the big meseta boom happened. Synthing here and there and whatever rare I found I popped into my shop.

Some amass photons in their store and sold for 100k each which "whoever" bought like no tomorrow anyway for synthing needs.

I only spend meseta now on synthing and Mates/Scapes for my S runs.

Callous
Jan 24, 2007, 08:23 AM
I have about a million and I always carry it on me. I'm not risking getting it all stolen. Haven't heard a thing about it from anyone.

Neith
Jan 24, 2007, 09:15 AM
Last time I checked, I was on about 5mil altogether, and I'm still poor compared to some people. I think a lot of people have millions now because we took advantage of the huge inflation. I made my money selling low-grind Alterics and Handgucs for a few hundred thousand Meseta each. It is doable, just not really to the extent of having 99 Million, like a lot of people do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 24, 2007, 09:19 AM
I have about 40 million, and that's mostly from selling 6* 10 grind weapons, I always carry it on me

THE JACKEL