PDA

View Full Version : Can you level 60s+ stop dying in Bruce B???

Errorrrr
Jan 23, 2007, 08:46 PM
Seriously... for the last 10 B runs... 7/10 is Level 60+ dying... most of them are beasts too... they think they are all mighty in beast form, and get cocky, transform into beast, eats couple spins on the last room and dies. Afterwards, they shut down their computer and want us to think it's disconnect...

seriously... know what you doing ... high level doesn't make you god!

This goes for those casts too who get cocky and start using SUV in front of the Vil... think before you do these things ...

Armok
Jan 23, 2007, 08:53 PM
Lol was about to say this sounded like a rant. Glad to see mods doing there job. And yes beasts who think they cannot die are common as are idiots who wear lighting armor in bruces.....

Scejntjynahl
Jan 23, 2007, 09:15 PM
I don't die in nanoblast. Its impossible to kill me when I am nanoblasting actually. Maybe if some healers where actually healing that wouldn't be such a problem, no?

DraginHikari
Jan 24, 2007, 09:16 AM
Against the Vil's spinning attack, if your caught in it, most of the time the Force doesn't have a chance to heal you before you HP drops like a stone >>

SuperRygar
Jan 24, 2007, 12:33 PM
yeah, people in general dying sucks, let alone 60+. if you know the enemies movements, and keep safe distances at the right times then your better than 85% percent of the people i've ever partied with. congrats

and why didnt he have scape dolls? they're only 5000 for f**k sakes. no excuse on that one

Scejntjynahl
Jan 24, 2007, 12:43 PM
Bruce's quest doesn't allow you to use Scape Dolls.

SuperRygar
Jan 24, 2007, 01:47 PM
i see...i've never done bruce's. well that means you'd have to be extremely careful!

Almalexia
Jan 24, 2007, 07:19 PM
You can't do a lot of things in Bruces. It's setup where you have to be perfect.

You cannot disconnect.
You cannot leave for the lobby(better bring plenty charges).
You cannot die(scape dont work).
You cannot change party leader.

Doing all that will end the mission.

high level doesn't make you god!
When you have 2000+ HP and 700ATP anf 170+DFP you can't help it.

But I'm a human 63 Ff7 so what do I know about having a God complex :3.

Reiichi
Jan 25, 2007, 03:00 AM
Having the FO (who is usually babysitting bruce) move into the thick of battle to heal a nanoblasted beast probably isn't the wisest thing to do. Chance of FO death, and a high chance of Bruce being stupid.

Either go invincible or play it smart. Losing in the final room for something like being unable to heal yourself shouldn't be an option =p

Neith
Jan 25, 2007, 10:27 AM
If you're gonna Nanoblast in Bruce's, either use Vande Val/Boggo Val, or play it safe if you use Zeed/Adaka. Nanoblasting buffed Vears in Adaka Val is really risky.

Likewise with SUV's, they're long range, so use the range to your advantage. Hell, Sturm Buster even hits for you.

Likewise to RA's (and other HU's) who think it clever to stagger a Vear, then not continuously do it. If I die because someone couldn't keep a Vear staggered, i'll blame the fail on them.

Either play well, or don't play Bruce's Dungeon.

Scejntjynahl
Jan 25, 2007, 11:31 AM
Nanoblast invincibily for me when using my Beast. Nade launcher, Bow (fire) and traps when I venture as Protranser. You have to realize UrikoBB3 I don't think they are really wanting to die, but unfortunately the notion that going Red Nano will make short work of things is intoxicating. Im too much of a veteran to ever play that card, guerilla tactics suit me better. And some of this people most likely simply believe they can kill what is before them before they too perish. More like it becomes a race to see who gets the last punch. I mean its possible to go Red and beat them, but only after you've pelted them for a bit at long range and made sure your hp is maxed out. But any "fresh" foe will have too much hp to take out swiftly from the get go.