PDA

View Full Version : Snow Clan Event.

White_Lion
Jan 24, 2007, 12:16 AM
We, The Snow Clan, have collected some rare armor units and wrapped them with another 15 items and put them in the shop. You can say it kind of like a raffle, i cant tell all the units but one of the units is a me/quick. Good Luck!!!

P.S.-All You do is type in snow clan in the ad search function and the store should pop up. Also, The name of the officer of the snow clan which has the job of keeping track and collceting info is Obsidian, he is a male beast.

NPCMook
Jan 24, 2007, 12:22 AM
o.O and what platform is the event on?

White_Lion
Jan 24, 2007, 12:26 AM
Sorry for the lack of information. This event is taking place on PS2/PC. It will go on till the last present is sold.

Update:
We are now down to 11 presents.

White_Lion
Jan 24, 2007, 12:35 AM
Also the price of each present is 500,000. It use to be higher but once it starts closeing in on the end we like to lower the price. We dont always do this but it is rare units, and people need them. We the Snow Clan like to help the people that are in need, but it sometime comes with a price.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Lion on 2007-01-23 21:36 ]</font>

Remedy
Jan 24, 2007, 12:36 AM
Shame that someone already got it. You are aware that the star rarity of a present-wrapped item still shows, right? =/

White_Lion
Jan 24, 2007, 12:38 AM
I havent checked with Obsidian yet, but if they are gone then i give my congrats to the lucky people that got them.

White_Lion
Jan 24, 2007, 12:42 AM
See i left it to Obsidian to come up with the other 15 presents and he is still kind of new to the game. So it was my fault for not explaining to him about how the star rating still shows when you wrap a item.

White_Lion
Jan 24, 2007, 12:44 AM
The Snow Clan will organize another raffle soon i would like to say next week but it depends on what items we want to raffle off. And this time i will hold it on my character, and of course its one of my lower level characters. The next raffle will be a fair raffle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Lion on 2007-01-23 21:45 ]</font>

THERAPIST
Jan 24, 2007, 12:50 AM
On 2007-01-23 21:44, White_Lion wrote:
The Snow Clan will organize another raffle soon i would like to say next week but it depends on what items we want to raffle off. And this time i will hold it on my character, and of course its one of my lower level characters. The next raffle will be a fair raffle.

Aww.. no [B] Moon Atomizer X up for grabs?

Weeee 1st post

Ryogen
Jan 24, 2007, 01:06 AM
you can tell what's in it by looking at the stars.

TheFonz
Jan 24, 2007, 01:08 AM
I like the idea a lot! So much I incorporated it into another event http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

White_Lion
Jan 24, 2007, 01:11 AM
I'm glad that this unsuccessful event inspired someone.