PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone came across Rare Creatures who doesn't.....

pionear
Jan 24, 2007, 07:34 PM
Don't drop a rare? Like Rappies or the Salvaults(sp?)?

I came across some Rappies in the Relics on Parum (B-Rank). It was three of them, and two of us.

After they was defeated, they only dropped money.

And we came across a Red hued Salvautls; is this the one that drop the Relics Edge? But he only dropped money like the Rappies.

Has this happened to anyone else? And do luck determine if they drop something or not?

I didn't have any that night. [spoiler]

Almalexia
Jan 24, 2007, 07:36 PM
Oh sure! I'm 0 for lots of encounters, so far on any drop besides meseta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Don't get my started with the 3 rare Svaltus dudes.

Relic Edge drops from those hoppidy hop grasshopper bastards or those minature crocodile things that act as if they've been smoking plenty of marijuana.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almalexia on 2007-01-24 16:39 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Jan 24, 2007, 07:37 PM
Yeah. Every rare mob i've slain has dropped nothing red. Only yellow stuff. Only in parties do they drop the retarded rares like feathers. :

Solo I get nuttin'. D:<

gundam0079
Jan 24, 2007, 07:37 PM
on my rare enemy sightings i allwas get at least one rare item

Garou
Jan 24, 2007, 07:40 PM
I've usually gotten a feather every time I've killed rappies, and money.

imfanboy
Jan 24, 2007, 07:43 PM
Luck does, in fact, determine whether or not rare enemies drop a rare, as does the rank you do the mission at.

I've never gotten a Meow Mustache from C-rank Jaggos (despite seeing 3 spawns of them); the only Meow Mustache I have came from a B-rank run of Desert Terror.

james_b
Jan 24, 2007, 07:49 PM
9 spawns of jaos in VoC S and no giga/bullet

Soukosa
Jan 24, 2007, 08:23 PM
2 spawns of Rappy Noels in LL - 4 Christmas Trees, 1 Feather
1 spawn of Rappy in LL - Nothing ;.;
3 spawns of Rappy on Parum - 3 Feathers
2 spawns of Jaggos on Moatoob - 4 Delmas

All from soloing, since I solo 95% of the time >.>;

necman
Jan 26, 2007, 11:14 AM
The last rappy encounter they droped 2 feathers. I was in linear line a. I even encountered a Jao or something that was blue and it droped something as well. I only had one rappy encounter so far that did not have any drops. It was also the only encounter I had no luck either so luck may factor into your findings.

Akaimizu
Jan 26, 2007, 11:24 AM
I can't say. I've only seen 1 entire rare encounter in my entire 220+ hours playtime. So my ratio is 1 for 1. Each monster, in the one rare encounter I saw, dropped a rare item.

ayrista
Jan 26, 2007, 11:37 AM
Was in a game last week with Rare svaltus (lutus jiga) in Agata relics, and it dropped a Hard / Hit Charge. Didnt get it tho

MayLee
Jan 26, 2007, 11:45 AM
I've just gotten feather, Rappies are the only rare creature I've seen

Rashiid
Jan 26, 2007, 03:01 PM
check this:

Neudaiz, during Christmas time.

3 Rappy Noels spawn, 1 tree
2 more spawn after the 3 we kill, meseta

just cauz they're rare, doesnt mean its gonna drop its loot <.<