PDA

View Full Version : stores xbox360

eightball
Jan 24, 2007, 08:19 PM
anyone else think its pretty crazy how people sell items that are originally 150 meseta for 600-1000 for example woods...if anyone actually sells woods for less then npc would you put your store name as a reply i would love to see if they exist...sorry for the rant just irritates me as i try to sell everything for much lower then npc

Weakness
Jan 24, 2007, 08:23 PM
Want a simple solution to this?

Either

A) Hunt down a shop that sells for lower prices, and become a repeat customer.

B) Stop caring about player shops and just buy from the NPC.

eightball
Jan 24, 2007, 08:24 PM
haha i've been trying to hunt down a store thats why i asked on this post i have been getting mine from simply farming but thought it would be easier to find someone selling them...not the case

bob02
Jan 24, 2007, 08:29 PM
On 2007-01-24 17:23, Weakness wrote:
Want a simple solution to this?

Either

A) Hunt down a shop that sells for lower prices, and become a repeat customer.

B) Stop caring about player shops and just buy from the NPC.

C) Buy from NPC

Weakness
Jan 24, 2007, 08:33 PM
On 2007-01-24 17:24, eightball wrote:
haha i've been trying to hunt down a store thats why i asked on this post i have been getting mine from simply farming but thought it would be easier to find someone selling them...not the case

Know how you feel. It doesn't matter what platform you play, it is hard to find a bargain.

Just try to find two or three players with rational prices and befriend them. Don't have to be all buddy buddy, it can just be a business relationship. But try to strike a deal, exchange partner cards and tell them,

"Hey, tell me next time you get a 'such and such' and I'll buy it from you again next time."

The hard part is finding the people to begin with, but most people I have met are happy to find someone who is always willing to buy their stuff.

I have a nice deal with a guy for photons. Helps out a lot on the PC/PS2 version.

Only really suggest this if you intend on becoming a hard core crafter though (were the money is if you have a pure PM).

NPCMook
Jan 24, 2007, 08:56 PM
I found a deal I thought was really decent!

a Laser cannon for 26500 >.> I was pleased... I wanted to try them but I wasn't gonna go drop 60K for one to play with...

If you are looking for a Deal 360 wise I usually sell half the NPC price or lower...

Ravennittes
Jan 24, 2007, 09:21 PM
Come to my shop if I'm on. If I've got what you're looking fo I can strike up a good deal. Got Par Ebons and Neu Ebons if that's what ya want.

Tahldon
Jan 24, 2007, 09:26 PM
From what I know, usually if you go to SEVERAL player's shops and you catch an item for an insane price (especially high demand items), it's all just bait to "lure" you into their shops to buy something else.

As sad as it is, it's the truth.

eightball
Jan 24, 2007, 10:12 PM
thanks all!

DarkSeph
Jan 24, 2007, 10:15 PM
well lets see..... You can't stop people from pricing things the way THEY want to.....or from trying to rip people off unless they are the noobs like I once was who didn't spend my entire day searching for shop prices and if something wouldn't sell for days at a time I'd continue to lower it till it DID start selling........I mean come on people, this is NOT the focus of the game....and if people choose to list items for prices above the NPC and YOU BUY THEM......well there you have it..... I take the time if it's important to me to search all prices before I buy.....I suggest you do the same and stop whining!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2007-01-24 19:18 ]</font>

eightball
Jan 24, 2007, 10:29 PM
i'm not whining ass why don't you calm down and get some...just stating a fact and no i have not bought from these outrageous priced stores

DLShAdOw
Jan 24, 2007, 11:23 PM
uhhhh i sell all woods for 100, what is the store price? 150?

name: Tsarae

Actually, after looking at the npc prices i realize that my prices are great. In the NPC teranite goes for 2.5K and I am selling it for 200-300.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2007-01-24 20:26 ]</font>

XHunter
Jan 25, 2007, 08:13 AM
i'm one of those people who over price materials....but the reason for it is because i' have 99 of the item and i want to keep it, so i place it in my shop and build up for another 99 of the material...but thats my reason.....as for selling weapons and whatnots...half priced or less..

shewby
Jan 25, 2007, 09:18 AM
Common box storage or another character is much more considerate.

My biggest grievance with player shops is the lack of search results. I searched for an item once, checked EVERY store listed, EVERY single one was at or over NPC. So I search again with same results. Then I decide to buy one of the items from someone who had one at NPC price. I search again, and the same list comes up, but with one different shop because I bought out the other guy. I go in, he is selling less than 50% NPC. Good deals are out there, you just have to fight your way through the crappy search method. The results page seems to indicate that it could display more than 1 page, but it only shows 1. I'm getting tired of searching for Im-Photons and seeing the same jackasses selling them for 500 meseta and the only way I can get new shops into the list is to buy them (which I won't).

xiuying
Jan 25, 2007, 09:28 AM
I sell Par Ebons for 2999. NPC price is 4000. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Sekani
Jan 25, 2007, 09:52 AM
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=133406&forum=20&22

Edman
Jan 25, 2007, 10:36 AM
I sell wood for 100, ash for 350-400, ebons for 2-2.5k.

Searching player shops has become a waste of time. You could spend 30 mins looking to save maybe $1000, or you could go do 4 or 5 dragon C runs and make over $8000, 8000exp, etc.

I searched for Harniums yesterday and found about 8 shops. 2 were 90 each (3 total), everyone else had $200-1000. Not to mention these people claim "50% off NPC!!!", when NPC price is 100. Idiots.

Rika-san
Jan 25, 2007, 10:49 AM
I put 99 par wood in my shop yesterday for 40 meseta a piece. not sure if they are still there

Jonty
Jan 25, 2007, 10:59 AM
I'm on the 360, and my shop is generally very cheap; except for my B grinders. I have no idea how to price them, so they may well be wildly over (or under) priced -_^ I find it very difficult finding a good shop, and I still haven't found a solid one to keep going back to. Pfft.

Thrash777
Jan 25, 2007, 11:29 AM
On 2007-01-25 07:59, Jonty wrote:
I'm on the 360, and my shop is generally very cheap; except for my B grinders. I have no idea how to price them, so they may well be wildly over (or under) priced -_^ I find it very difficult finding a good shop, and I still haven't found a solid one to keep going back to. Pfft.

...expect mine! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Well, other people have, cos they certainly don't go to yours, and I magically sell items I didn't even know I was selling! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

But seriously, I don't find any shops selling NEU WOOD under 150 anymore. And whenever I meet someone in their shop, I always shout their ear off for overpricing it, as it just isnt on!

twysted
Jan 25, 2007, 11:33 AM
i try to be fair as much as i can and if i am there i usually will make a deal for someone...

Krans
Jan 25, 2007, 02:49 PM
People who overprice (not for storing) are just lazy and dumb. Anyways i sell my item's under NPC unless it is grinded or has an element (for weaps). My ash and wood will always be under NPC but because of demand it wont be too far under.

Ex: Ash usually 500 at cheapest, 700 at most, wood is usually 100 flat

I'm out of stock someone cleaned me out last night and i made about 65k http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif but i should be restocked later

Name: Kalil

Jonty
Jan 25, 2007, 03:50 PM
On 2007-01-25 08:29, Thrash777 wrote:

On 2007-01-25 07:59, Jonty wrote:

...expect mine! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Well, other people have, cos they certainly don't go to yours, and I magically sell items I didn't even know I was selling! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

But seriously, I don't find any shops selling NEU WOOD under 150 anymore. And whenever I meet someone in their shop, I always shout their ear off for overpricing it, as it just isnt on!

What's freakin' with that?! GAH!!!!!
Ah well. Who needs meseta eh? v_v