PDA

View Full Version : Double Cannon for trade...

zerohoax
Nov 30, 2002, 08:03 AM
I've grown sick of hearing people beg for it and call it a dupe and what not, I traded for it. so what im looking for in return for the double cannon is the yasminkov (any model), spirit garment, and/or olga DNA. message me if you have and lets work a deal out. I dont really need anything else so please message me only if you have those two. thanks in advance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zerohoax on 2002-11-30 05:15 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Nov 30, 2002, 11:04 AM
On 2002-11-30 05:03, zerohoax wrote:
I've grown sick of hearing people beg for it and call it a dupe and what not, I traded for it....

But, it is a dupe... I'd bet it has 20% native on it.

DarKnightCecil
Nov 30, 2002, 03:28 PM
On 2002-11-30 08:04, TeamPhalanx wrote:

I've grown sick of hearing people beg for it and call it a dupe and what not, I traded for it....

There is no restriction on the Double Cannon meaning it is already out. You can get it if you work hard enough.

I've seen people find it in ult ruins well not the double cannon but the lavis blades and the parts to change it to lavis cannon.

Why people call rare weapons a dupe just because they never seen it before or cant even think of finding one is beyond me.

But then again i could be wrong. Notice how you are allowed to use it ONLINE that means you can find it online thus you guys should chill out before you think of calling it a dupe.

Remember in version 1/2 when you had a weapon that wasnt out yet meaning you couldnt get it at all that when you took it online you would d/c and get a temp ban.

You can take Double Cannon online so it is real. Dupe? I doubt it really. I have only seen 1 person becides this guy with a Double Cannon. Thats far from duping quality.

Anyway, i got nothing to offer for it that you would take so i just came here to try and help you with the dupe shyt, later O.o;;

TeamPhalanx
Nov 30, 2002, 06:22 PM
Lavis Blades aren't findable, only the cannon is. I haven't heard from one valid source on the location of the Synthesca.

20% Native is the standard DOUBLE CANNON since that's the one being duped.

BrokenHope
Nov 30, 2002, 06:24 PM
On 2002-11-30 12:28, DarKnightCecil wrote:

There is no restriction on the Double Cannon meaning it is already out. You can get it if you work hard enough.

I've seen people find it in ult ruins well not the double cannon but the lavis blades and the parts to change it to lavis cannon.

Why people call rare weapons a dupe just because they never seen it before or cant even think of finding one is beyond me.

But then again i could be wrong. Notice how you are allowed to use it ONLINE that means you can find it online thus you guys should chill out before you think of calling it a dupe.

Remember in version 1/2 when you had a weapon that wasn't out yet meaning you couldn't get it at all that when you took it online you would d/c and get a temp ban.

You can take Double Cannon online so it is real. Dupe? I doubt it really. I have only seen 1 person besides this guy with a Double Cannon. Thats far from duping quality.

Anyway, i got nothing to offer for it that you would take so i just came here to try and help you with the dupe shyt, later O.o;;

It's not banned online because it IS possible to get legitly, so sonic team can't ban it. But you no longer find lavis blades and joint parts. You find a lavis cannon, then you find syncesta twice you use a syncesta on the lavis cannon it turns into lavis blade you use another syncesta on the blades to make the double cannon.

So you have to find the lavis cannon and 2 syncesta, who would seriously trade a legit item that needed 3 ultra rare items to create? I've given plenty of evidence why his double cannon is a dupe, i can guarantee it has 20% native which proves it's a dupe.

So you've just come off looking like a moron when it's an obvious dupe and he deserves everything he gets if he gets called a cheater.

zerohoax
Nov 30, 2002, 06:39 PM
On 2002-11-30 15:24, Broken Hope wrote:

On 2002-11-30 12:28, DarKnightCecil wrote:

Remember in version 1/2 when you had a weapon that wasn't out yet meaning you couldn't get it at all that when you took it online you would d/c and get a temp ban.

You can take Double Cannon online so it is real. Dupe? I doubt it really. I have only seen 1 person besides this guy with a Double Cannon. Thats far from duping quality.

It's not banned online because it IS possible to get legitly, so sonic team can't ban it. But you no longer find lavis blades and joint parts. You find a lavis cannon, then you find syncesta twice you use a syncesta on the lavis cannon it turns into lavis blade you use another syncesta on the blades to make the double cannon.

So you have to find the lavis cannon and 2 syncesta, who would seriously trade a legit item that needed 3 ultra rare items to create? I've given plenty of evidence why his double cannon is a dupe, i can guarantee it has 20% native which proves it's a dupe.

So you've just come off looking like a moron when it's an obvious dupe and he deserves everything he gets if he gets called a cheater.

This is straying way off topic. Point is I dont care if jesus christ came down and graced me with it due to his holy duping I just want to trade it wether the person who traded it to me originally duped it or not is pointless, this wasnt a topic on the double cannon dupe or reality if you want to discuss that go to general forum and post in the double cannon thread there. Im willing to bet the thing is a dupe to but that doesnt make it work any less or be untradeable. Im not the one duping it so what difference does it make wether i found it or i traded for it?

silentnight
Nov 30, 2002, 08:23 PM
you accidently traded a fake $100 bill for $50 billx2

the fake $100 is well made, even the FBI can't prove its a fake.

but you know its a fake.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

the guy who duped the item is a fukk, but what you're trying

do is also a fukk.

I feel sorry for you getting involved in dupes, i recommend you

give up those items that you traded for the cannon

Blue147
Nov 30, 2002, 08:49 PM
How the hell do you know its a dupe so the person wants to trade it maby its useless to them did u ever think of that who cares if its dupe none of u guys can prove it lol i know if i had the stuff i'd trade for it cuz thiers no way anyone here can prove its a dupe lol

zerohoax
Nov 30, 2002, 09:56 PM
On 2002-11-30 17:23, silentnight wrote:
you accidently traded a fake $100 bill for $50 billx2

the fake $100 is well made, even the FBI can't prove its a fake.

but you know its a fake.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

the guy who duped the item is a fukk, but what you're trying

do is also a fukk.

I feel sorry for you getting involved in dupes, i recommend you

give up those items that you traded for the cannon

Listen i seriously dont mean to be rude but its a pso item, no need to bring ethics into this. If someone duped it i dont really care, does it matter to me if he found it or duped it? no. why? because it works for me the same way. I get no extra sense of pride from trading someone that gave me a dupe of something or if they found it. In a trade I didnt actually work to get the item im trading for so it doesnt matter to me where he got it. This isnt money we are dealing with its a couple of 000's and 111's in a video game my friend. I gave up good items for it so the damn thing is real to me and thats truly all i care about. Please take the dumb dupe crap and ethics game out of my thread this is about trading it not wether or not i should let my double cannon be pro choice rather than pro life.

Sincerely,
zero to the hoax

KyOsHiRo
Nov 30, 2002, 10:20 PM
Why do you people care if it's a dupe or not? I mean if you are not gonna trade for it then why do you care? If I had one and it was a dupe I seriously wouldn't give a sh*t. Are you people just jealous that he has one and you don't? Besides how do u know it is a dupe anyway? If the double cannon works and does damage and does everything that it's supposed to then leave it as it is.

P.S. I dont have any of the stuff that you need just wanted to help. Oh yea anyone know where a skyly or oran can find a God/Battle??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyOsHiRo on 2002-11-30 19:22 ]</font>

ShadowDragon
Dec 1, 2002, 07:04 PM
Well Z i dont have those items but i do have about 50 or so Photon Drops and i bet you can get somthn pritty good for those so if you are up for it IM me on aim @ Demonosiris or... you can email me @ [email protected] but i chill on the first ship and last block my sn is {SD}Osiris... im at my aunts house but normaly i dont have the net at home sept for gc so if you want them post a reply quickly plz =S

TeamPhalanx
Dec 1, 2002, 08:21 PM
Answer this question: Does it have 20% Native?

I care whether or not it's duped because... well... becuase I'm legit.

zerohoax
Dec 1, 2002, 08:21 PM
Nothank you im just really in need of the items i posted.thanks anyways

ShadowDragon
Dec 1, 2002, 08:24 PM
i have a spirit garment =D do you still need that?

chiyosuke
Dec 2, 2002, 07:47 AM
Listen i seriously dont mean to be rude but its a pso item, no need to bring ethics into this. If someone duped it i dont really care, does it matter to me if he found it or duped it? no. why? because it works for me the same way. I get no extra sense of pride from trading someone that gave me a dupe of something or if they found it. In a trade I didnt actually work to get the item im trading for so it doesnt matter to me where he got it. This isnt money we are dealing with its a couple of 000's and 111's in a video game my friend. I gave up good items for it so the damn thing is real to me and thats truly all i care about. Please take the dumb dupe crap and ethics game out of my thread this is about trading it not wether or not i should let my double cannon be pro choice rather than pro life.

I think everyone who plays PSO should care whether they are playing with the duped item. Duped super rares like a double cannon destroys game balance and takes the challenge out of the game. If everyone had the attitude like yours and played the game running around with double cannons then what's the point of playing the game? If I can get a duped super rares so easily then I wouldn't even care for all the rares I find - thus turning me off from the game.

If you are saying if this is just one item that is being duped and does not affect the game balance, then what would you do if someone offered you another duped item, like the ones you are looking for? You would not hesistate taking those.

Ethics come into play whenever you interact with other people. You will have people who always cheat, people like you who doesn't think twice about using a duped items, and people like me who want to protect the game going down the tubes. If we don't start boycotting duped items, I see GC PSO going to same way the DC PSO went. And that's sad.

Of course, if you don't care about all these ethics and duped crap, then you will ignore all the hard work legit players put into the game and trade your duped item anyway.

DarKnightCecil
Dec 3, 2002, 04:37 PM
On 2002-12-02 04:47, chiyosuke wrote:

I think everyone who plays PSO should care whether they are playing with the duped item. Duped super rares like a double cannon destroys game balance and takes the challenge out of the game. If everyone had the attitude like yours and played the game running around with double cannons then what's the point of playing the game? If I can get a duped super rares so easily then I wouldn't even care for all the rares I find - thus turning me off from the game.

If you are saying if this is just one item that is being duped and does not affect the game balance, then what would you do if someone offered you another duped item, like the ones you are looking for? You would not hesistate taking those.

Ethics come into play whenever you interact with other people. You will have people who always cheat, people like you who doesn't think twice about using a duped items, and people like me who want to protect the game going down the tubes. If we don't start boycotting duped items, I see GC PSO going to same way the DC PSO went. And that's sad.

Of course, if you don't care about all these ethics and duped crap, then you will ignore all the hard work legit players put into the game and trade your duped item anyway.

OMFG! ENOUGH!!!!! stfu about duped items! Its out sega dont care right now. They said "If it gets bad enough" They dont even care about us right now. People are going to dupe items there is no stopping it.

If someone got a duped item off a trade then SO WHAT! There is nothing wrong with that item. It is the same as the original that was duped. You man have some issues chiyosuke and if all you can do is complain that people have better stuff then you i.e photon spear,double cannon then you dont need to be posting.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 3, 2002, 05:01 PM
Wow... Can you get any more ignorant about the duping situation?

SEGA doesn't care? Why do you think they separated servers?

Dupes don't matter? So, you actually believe that the balance and trading system will work with dupes around?

Player 1: Hey, would you trade your DOUBLE CANNON for my DARK FLOW?

Player 2: *thinks - I could always dupe my DOUBLE CANNON... that way, I'll have both weapons!* Okay, but could you wait a bit? I need to do something first.

Player 1: No problem. *thinks - Phew, now I can go and dupe my DARK FLOW so I can have both weapons*

Special_K
Dec 3, 2002, 05:08 PM
You have to find a way to dupe first. Which is easier said than done. And anyone smart who figured out how to dupe wouldn't tell anyway, otherwise there would be too many dupes and the economy would be fucked up. Thank God Everquest had undupeable shit, that way the economy could be fucked up in different ways, like campers and jackass's trying to make a quick coin.

DarKnightCecil
Dec 3, 2002, 05:27 PM
On 2002-12-03 14:01, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Wow... Can you get any more ignorant about the duping situation?

SEGA doesn't care? Why do you think they separated servers?

Dupes don't matter? So, you actually believe that the balance and trading system will work with dupes around?

Player 1: Hey, would you trade your DOUBLE CANNON for my DARK FLOW?

Player 2: *thinks - I could always dupe my DOUBLE CANNON... that way, I'll have both weapons!* Okay, but could you wait a bit? I need to do something first.

Player 1: No problem. *thinks - Phew, now I can go and dupe my DARK FLOW so I can have both weapons*

Duping? I know hwo to dupe. Most people know how to dupe now. The problem is that maybe out of 100 people 1 person decides to dupe and gets it right the first try.

If you are even a MICRO SECOND OFF on your timing your whole memory card gets corrupted and you are forced to delete the whole memory card.

You think people are that stupid to try it like you just suggested? The only thing i have seen that is duped is a Double Cannon. One of wich only 3 exist right now.

The original was duped by SnowFox then by Hump. That makes 3 Double Cannons in the economy right now. Why do you give a shit so much that you would try so hard to ruin this guys trade?

That in itself is beyond pathetic.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 3, 2002, 05:35 PM
Microsecond... that's very interesting, since it takes a longer time for the signal your brain sends to your arm/hand to and for those parts to react, in this case, pulling out the mem card. But, be very proud of yourself. As I'm sure you've spent countless times trying to perfect a practice that'll contribute to making PSO hellish for us Legits.

Only 3??? LMAO!!! Do you know how they even got on to the US servers? A cheater/loser jumped ship from the JPN servers and is handing them out.

DOUBLE CANNON the only one being duped? Perhaps you missed the Photon Sphere for God/Battle post here.

DarKnightCecil
Dec 3, 2002, 05:46 PM
On 2002-12-03 14:35, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Microsecond... that's very interesting, since it takes a longer time for the signal your brain sends to your arm/hand to and for those parts to react, in this case, pulling out the mem card. But, be very proud of yourself. As I'm sure you've spent countless times trying to perfect a practice that'll contribute to making PSO hellish for us Legits.

Only 3??? LMAO!!! Do you know how they even got on to the US servers? A cheater/loser jumped ship from the JPN servers and is handing them out.

DOUBLE CANNON the only one being duped? Perhaps you missed the Photon Sphere for God/Battle post here.

Now im being called a duper? And even after i told you that theres a 99% chance of deleting your whole memory card. How dare you even insinuate that i would be trying to "perfect" a duping method you piece of shit.

How dare you come on other peoples forums and try to ruin THEIR trade. People like you should be banned from the forums or atleast restricted from the trading part of the fourms.

All you do is accuse people of duping and having done duping avtivities. You in my mind are just as pathetic as the people that dupe themselfs. Your like a plague to all people that post trades.

And you do all this for what? Your pathetic so called "Mission" for the legit people? If i ever met you irl i would SMACK THE SHYT OUT OF YOU.

Blade_1
Dec 3, 2002, 06:05 PM
This argument is stupid, look we all know the Double Cannon is a dupe even if people won't admit it why else would you be trading it away so cheaply after all it is the Ultimate hunter weapon and is very hard to find. As for the 3 Double Cannons thats a joke i have seen at least 10 people with it some characters as low as lv 80, granted they could be sharing the 3 Double Cannons between themselves but it's unlikely. LOL. People who find this problematic shouldn't trade with players like this, i don't trade anymore and cleansed my bank of all traded items so i'm 100% clean now and it feels so rewarding when you find that little Red Box; i just got a Platain Fan today and played with it all evening, now how much fun would that have been if i had half a dozen Dark Flow and Double Cannons sitting in the bank?

TeamPhalanx
Dec 3, 2002, 06:12 PM
Wow... You do a wonderful job of amusing me.

First you say that you know precisely that it takes a "microsecond" to dupe correctly, and then you say that you don't dupe. So, tell me. Did you lie about not knowing the exact process of duping, or did you lie about not duping? Which is it?

In reality, people like me are good for the game. If there were more like me, I dobut that the servers would have been separated, since the players would have said "go to hell" to any offers of duped items.

Accuse people? I know that this guy is offering a duped DOUBLE CANNON. I don't see anyone, who went to the trouble of assembling a legit DOUBLE CANNON, which would take unimaginable hours and connection, trading their only one away.

Making physical threats now, are we? I'm trembling with fear. I guess I'll have no choice but to give up my legit ways and turn cheater... Oh wait, then again, I have this thing called beliefs (ethics) and self-esteem.

Blade_1 - PLANTAIN FAN? I didn't know you can find that... You sure you didn't mean PLANTAIN LEAF?

pixelate
Dec 3, 2002, 06:21 PM
Ok, no more bickering about it being a dupe or not.

Want to talk about duped weapons, go to Cheaters. This forum is for trading.

Anymore posts hassling anyone in this thread will cause this thread to be locked and warnings handed out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-12-03 15:24 ]</font>

zerohoax
Dec 3, 2002, 06:27 PM
On 2002-12-03 15:21, pixelate wrote:
Ok, no more bickering about it being a dupe or not.

Want to talk about duped weapons, go to Cheaters. This forum is for trading.

Anymore posts hassling anyone in this thread will cause this thread to be locked and warnings handed out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-12-03 15:24 ]</font>
If you do get a chance please lock it/delete it altogether it has gone way too far off topic and is more about cheating rather than trading. I'd do it myself if I knew how but I cant find a delete post thing anywhere so im taking it normal users cant do it. thanks in advance =D