PDA

View Full Version : quick question

l_Will_l
Jan 25, 2007, 04:26 AM
does anyone know which c run gives the most mp. cause i really dont feel like goin for bruces rite now and i wanna lvl up my pm a bit. and i just was wondering which c run to do so i could get fast runs done with her.

Jaden_Korr
Jan 25, 2007, 04:32 AM
VoC give 6MP a run,best for your time if your solo'ing with your PM

Carbinne
Jan 25, 2007, 04:35 AM
Valley of Carnage C gives 7 Mission Points and is only two blocks, and I'd say is easily soloable (esp. with PM) around lv 50ish. The next mission in the series, Mine Defence gives 9. There are missions that give more but all of them are boss areas, De Ragan, Onma etc. VoC C is nice because it's right there -- no need to triapse through any areas that give crap rewards.

Main thing I'd have to say to watch out for is burn from Vandas. Pack some fire armor just in case.

l_Will_l
Jan 25, 2007, 04:46 AM
wheres valley of carnage? lol is that moatoob? i dont ever goto moatoob. im always usually chillin on neudaiz.

Rashiid
Jan 25, 2007, 07:40 AM
De Ragan C speed runs:

7 mission points, 700m, 7 min tops

just start a party saying that on Parum, and high lvls will come flowing in to help

i was a fighgunner at lvl 20 that way

Pure-chan
Jan 25, 2007, 11:54 AM
If you're just going for mp and know the maps, do VoC C with 3-4 players and split into two groups. It's not difficult to get 7 mp every 4 minutes with a team that knows how to split correctly.

PMB960
Jan 25, 2007, 11:58 AM
I actually prefer Mine Defence after VoC since there are very few Vanda and they usually don't have their increased defence. With 3 people between 14-23 we managed to finish in 11 min on C for 9 MP and 850m. If you have 6 people you can easily do it as fast as De Ragan runs without the hassle of fighting a boss.

Ghen
Jan 25, 2007, 12:55 PM
Actually, De Ragan C is 8 MP http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif