PDA

View Full Version : Audio glitch

Zorafim
Jan 25, 2007, 11:46 PM
After finishing a miz*tab* defense run, a force was using a fire spell (Damufoie? Nosu? Something) for no reason besides fun, and the leader abandoned the quest before she stopped casting. The sound continued past the loading screen, then we appeared in Nuediez with the sound still going on. Everyone in the party complained about it, and it continued after we started a new mission. We all attempted to get rid of the sound, and eventually I had to restart my playstation (even logging off had no effect). After that, the sound went away.

This isn't leading up to anything, so discuss this amongst yourselves and with me.

Itsuki
Jan 25, 2007, 11:48 PM
This bug was fixed yesterday on the JP version, and is most commonly attributed to Endrum Labs and grina beat.

VanHalen
Jan 25, 2007, 11:49 PM
that happened to me in valley of carnage. someone fired a machine gun and it kept going off after the mission ended.

Pitchshifter
Jan 26, 2007, 12:00 AM
Same happened to me, but I was beside a warp when the mission was abandoned, had to reset my PS2 completely to loose it... everywhere I went... woomp woomp woomp woomp http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

RS
Jan 26, 2007, 12:01 AM
Happened to me on endrum remnants.leader abandoned mission because he saw bees. yet the bee sound continued until we restarted mission.

nefarious
Jan 26, 2007, 12:12 AM
Clearly, Microsoft owns PSU.

They're the only ones capable of releasing such an unfinished product.

Fleur-de-Lis
Jan 26, 2007, 12:34 AM
http://home.alltel.net/roupe1/psusig.jpg

A winnar is you!

Deprimenthia
Jan 26, 2007, 12:38 AM
Yay for flaming a game!

Criss
Jan 26, 2007, 12:55 AM
I've heard of it by party members. Someone was firing a machinegun just as the leader cancelled the mission (which was Valley of Carnage), and some people were saying the machinegun sound kept on going even back in town. It didn't happen to me though, and I'm on PC.

Pure-chan
Jan 26, 2007, 01:40 AM
XD we just got haxed by that sound bug, too (restarting as the GoF mobs started their self-destruct chime). The timer sounded like someone set us up the bomb. ._.

MaximusLight
Jan 26, 2007, 02:10 AM
yea this is a common glich, irritating but not that bad.

Skids
Jan 26, 2007, 02:31 AM
Yea just start a knew mission and its gone or wait a bit and it leaves by itself.

Gen2000
Jan 26, 2007, 02:39 AM
This happen to me the other night, someone (not knowing of audio glitch) used Dammegid or Damdiga as the leader was abandoning and the sound effect never went away after the mission ended. All party members ended up having to reset their machines to get rid of it.

So if you want to piss off some party members now you know how.