PDA

View Full Version : De Ragnus.

Alisha
Jan 26, 2007, 05:09 AM
is this boss fightable online yet? i'd guess no since offline it appears in DENES RELICS. it's a shame too since it's one of the cooler bosses offline and the fact that its non elemental makes it interesting. i wonder if the online version of denes relics will have orgdus and galvapas even on the lower ranks of the mission. also in the story mode version of denes relics theres jarbas too >.> while im on the subject of relics do you ever do the orangish type relics online? or is it always the bluish type? they both use different music tracks.

Soukosa
Jan 26, 2007, 05:17 AM
Don't have Denes Relics yet. Probably get it next week or soon after. According the JP PSUwiki, the online mission should have Jarbas. No mention of Orgdus but its data is rather light for it at the moment.

Also, this would be the 3rd relics site online, making 2 on Parum and 1 on Neudaiz. The current two have completely different BGMs as well.

Nightmarexlc
Jan 26, 2007, 05:33 AM
On 2007-01-26 02:09, Alisha wrote:
>.> while im on the subject of relics do you ever do the orangish type relics online? or is it always the bluish type? they both use different music tracks.

I mostly do the "orangish type" relics on neudaiz i like the monsters personally ( <3 Kamatoze http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif) and I LOVE the music as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif !
I kinda had my fill of the relics on parum though x.x

Criss
Jan 26, 2007, 05:35 AM
There are currently two relics sites online, one on Parum in the Sleeping Warriors mission (with blue walls), and one on Neudaiz in the Holy Grounds mission (with yellow surroundings and a different BGM).

And I do Holy Grounds a lot, all those holy elemental monsters die so quick with my Dark Shot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Criss on 2007-01-26 02:38 ]</font>

Mewn
Jan 26, 2007, 05:38 AM
The current two have completely different BGMs as well.
To add to this, the different BGMs suggest that Raffon Relics is not awakened, whereas Agata is. Dunno if that's story-relevant, but it might explain why all the enemies in Agata are light instead of their usual elements.

A2K
Jan 26, 2007, 06:02 AM
I played the free mission a few days ago with Ethan; is there any real difference between Zamvapas and Galvapas? They look exactly alike, even... I didn't even know they were different enemies until I saw the different name in the box.

Denes Relics are "awakened" as well, but not all enemies within are light element, although it was only recently activated. Agata Relics may have been active for some time now--not sure, considering they weren't visited in Story Mode at all (only mentioned in passing).

In any case, Denes Relics should be added next week.

Alisha
Jan 26, 2007, 06:25 AM
it's interesting that raffon relics are not awakened since it awakens while you are there in story mode. maybee magashi shut it off after the end of chapter 3? makes sence that agata is awakened since i think one of the unification points is there presumably. also makes me curious what moatoob's relics is called. Kugu Relics?