PDA

View Full Version : PM "update"

_Vyser_
Jan 26, 2007, 03:52 PM
umm...why did they change the PM stuff again? Now when I feed it, all the windows close and I have to go through all them again...This may seem like a minor detail, but it does add up after a good 100-item run...Anyone else notice this?

NPCMook
Jan 26, 2007, 03:54 PM
There was a post about it already >.>

Arigan
Jan 26, 2007, 04:04 PM
yea I noticed this and its extremely irritating. . .bugged the crap out of me

Tomeeboy
Jan 26, 2007, 04:05 PM
It's definitely a weird change... I'm not sure why they would do that on purpose, as the feeding was kind of a tedious process to begin with. Great timing, though... just as I prepare to raise two pure partner machines at once! <pulls out hair> http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

NPCMook
Jan 26, 2007, 04:12 PM
Could always just set up the Cursor to memory from the options menu, which would save you some slight time... But would also be annoying when you are looking through normal menus

Soukosa
Jan 26, 2007, 04:27 PM
It's likely a quick fix for the bug to where after your PM evolves and you exit the PM menu the game gets stuck on thinking the menu's still up and won't let you do anything. Though in all honesty, that bug was MUCH LESS annoying this fix... I'm working on making tons of PMs to record out precise synth rates and this is beyond annoying to go through each time...

Saito S
Jan 26, 2007, 06:04 PM
Good GOD, tell me about it. This is such unlucky timing...lol
You see, I was stuck for a long time (why? Meh, I dunno...I'm indecisive) over which of my 2 currant chars would get which type of PM's. Of course, since I wanted to do pures, I didn't want to give the PMs any levels in anything until I knew where they were ultimately going. So they waited, on level 0. Finally, after mulling it over significantly, I decided who was getting what, and just recently dove in and started feeding regularly, every 12-15 hours when possible, or at LEAST once a day. I just started a few days ago, and both PM's are over lv 40, but of course I still have a long way to go.

So, in essence, I started this period of serious power-feeding JUST IN TIME FOR THIS STUPID CRAP!! Thanks a lot Sega! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

KyokoHunter
Jan 26, 2007, 06:19 PM
Yes, it is annoying. But then again, before, if you fed a PM an item did the stat rise stay the same nomatter what the quantity of the item you put in? (I.E. 5 Acenaline or 10 Acenaline would have given same rise, given at once)

Ogni-XR21
Jan 26, 2007, 07:09 PM
^ You can only feed it one item at a time.

foamcup
Jan 26, 2007, 09:58 PM
On 2007-01-26 16:09, Ogni-XR21 wrote:
^ You can only feed it one item at a time.

Yeah. Please tell us WTF you are talking about.

ANYWAY. I JUST started to raise a range PM, so this sucks. I got her to level 22, then some serious stuff went down at my house last night, and I had to get out of town, so I can't feed her now anyway.

If anyone is interested, here is a link to the news report about what happened. Yes, that is my cat.

http://wroctv.com/media_player.php?media_id=1205