PDA

View Full Version : How good is this game? PSU?

Frostheart
Jan 27, 2007, 01:10 AM
is it as good as i keep on hearing? my friends have it but i dont. tell me about it and help me along so i know what to do when playing a character on my friends card.

Shinzakura
Jan 27, 2007, 01:22 AM
Go get it and enjoy. It's not perfect (nothing in life ever is) and ignore all the power gamers who complain about no content because they blew through the entire game in 2 hours, but it's fun and just getting started, so it's going to get better.

Other than that, I'd say join up with some other players and experience it for yourself. That's the best way to know how it's going to be for you. Best of luck.

Frostheart
Jan 27, 2007, 01:28 AM
On 2007-01-26 22:22, Shinzakura wrote:
Go get it and enjoy. It's not perfect (nothing in life ever is) and ignore all the power gamers who complain about no content because they blew through the entire game in 2 hours, but it's fun and just getting started, so it's going to get better.

Other than that, I'd say join up with some other players and experience it for yourself. That's the best way to know how it's going to be for you. Best of luck.

i dont have playstation 2 or the system it is on. i only have gamecube and nentendo 64.

Kimil
Jan 27, 2007, 02:08 AM
Its on PC too >_>

Dhylec
Jan 27, 2007, 02:36 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=133737&forum=20&55
See the good points from there

Frostheart
Jan 29, 2007, 09:01 PM
On 2007-01-26 23:08, Kimil wrote:
Its on PC too >_>

oh! mabye ill ask my parents!

Deprimenthia
Jan 29, 2007, 09:17 PM
Haha... It's rated Teen... I doubt you're a teen.

ljkkjlcm9
Jan 29, 2007, 09:23 PM
who cares what it's rated? Rating is only for kids who are r-tards anyways. Anyone that takes a game seriously or thinks it pertains to real life or anything is an r-tard. And anyone who thinks it has any affect on most kids is also an r-tard. More often than not a game helps kids relieve stress so they're less likely to do something stupid. IE beat up some monster/zombies etc in a game instead of doing something in RL

It's a fun game, I say get it

THE JACKEL