PDA

View Full Version : Feb 2nd Update Info *First post Updated*

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 03:57 AM
Update Details at a glance:

On 2007-01-30 08:43, EspioKaos wrote:
I haven't seen the following info posted here yet, but if it has and I just overlooked it, simply ignore this. The following are notes on the JP 360 upgrade which the NA/EU servers should also get.

PSU 360 02.02 Update Notes (http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=23)

Seasonal Lobby: Valentine's Day Lobby
The residents of Clyez City will be celebrating Valentine's Day with new music and decorations. Apparently, we can also expect to see some changes in the field. (Of course, I'm sure we'll see Rappy Amure, but with the way this is worded, it almost seems they mean to imply some fields may have new decorations in them, too.)

Parum Missions
Denes RELICS will open and feature a new mission, "Two-Headed Guardian," which pits you against De Ragnus.

Neudaiz Missions
The GUARDIANS R&D Department is in need of bio-samples of the Zoal Goug for some research they are carrying out. This mission, "Moonlit Flying Monster," will take you to Mizuraki C.D. at night to battle the Zoal Goug.

Moatoob Missions
"Mechanical Soldiers of the Desert" will have you battling remnants of the dismantled Endrum Collective, including Magas Maggahna.

Story Missions
No new story missions will be added, but we will now be able to choose the difficulty for each mission just as with free missions.

System
* Moon Atomizer X rarity will be adjusted
* PM stats will be adjusted
* Photon Arts (skills & bullets) will be balanced
* Trap power will be adjusted

Items
* New clothes and parts will become available
* New redecoration tickets and room goods will go up for sale
* A new bow, the Kohibumiteri, will become available

New Clothing:

On 2006-12-28 21:05, Itsuki-chan wrote:
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.jp/image/news/1214/f_ss_01.jpg
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.jp/image/news/1214/f_ss_01_back.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-02-01 23:06 ]</font>

Pengfishh
Jan 27, 2007, 04:00 AM
Maybe the Free Missions are just what they are in offline mode -- single player, timed situations. If they're team sort of things, that would make Burning Plains much more manageable. Those fucking BLUME motherfuckers were a bitch.

Nani-chan
Jan 27, 2007, 04:08 AM
I'm guessing the clothes are the 2nd set showed by Itsuki in this thread
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=131285&forum=20

Syanaide
Jan 27, 2007, 04:11 AM
I predict a lot of Female Cast Maids, should those clothes be what we're getting.

Numnuttz
Jan 27, 2007, 04:12 AM
yea i think we should be getting the other part to hive mission. didnt the japanese servers get hive 2 right after getting the first hive?

Ether
Jan 27, 2007, 04:15 AM
This is what the JP version received the week after they got the train/moatoob/hive update we just got

On 2006-11-24 06:49, kyori wrote:
New C-S rank missions!

HIVE - HIVE 2 - Face Dark Falkis!
Parum - Denes Relics - Face Deragunus!
Neudiaz - Mizuraki Area (nighttime?) - Face Zoa Golg!
Moatoob - Galengare Caverns - Face Magaana!

SolRiver
Jan 27, 2007, 04:32 AM
On 2007-01-27 01:11, Syanaide wrote:
I predict a lot of Female Cast Maids, should those clothes be what we're getting.

I don't know... those maid costumes look pretty bad (design wise), and maid fashion is probably not as crazy as over there.

Fran
Jan 27, 2007, 05:04 AM
On 2007-01-27 01:32, SolRiver wrote:

On 2007-01-27 01:11, Syanaide wrote:

I don't know... those maid costumes look pretty bad (design wise), and maid fashion is probably not as crazy as over there.

I'm going to make my cast look like a maid, and play her alot.

Soukosa
Jan 27, 2007, 05:25 AM
On 2007-01-27 00:57, Garnet_Moon wrote:
And what are Free Missions?

Free missions are those things you spend most of your time in this game on. They're the missions that aren't tied to the story (well, not directly) and you are free to do at any time. i.e. the generic ones.

Retehi
Jan 27, 2007, 05:47 AM
Again, male clothing is beyond horrible.

Seriously, I know it's a japanese game, but c'mon.

foamcup
Jan 27, 2007, 07:09 AM
On 2007-01-27 02:25, Sounomi wrote:

On 2007-01-27 00:57, Garnet_Moon wrote:
And what are Free Missions?

Free missions are those things you spend most of your time in this game on. They're the missions that aren't tied to the story (well, not directly) and you are free to do at any time. i.e. the generic ones.

Yeah, Free Missions are what we've been playing for months.

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 08:51 AM
Buu. I'm unimpressed with the new outfit we're getting. Buu.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 27, 2007, 09:02 AM
I don't think that the new outfit were getting seems to be so bad, I kinda like it.

Rashiid
Jan 27, 2007, 09:04 AM
Free Missions: another name for missions

just means more missions, k?

P_C_A
Jan 27, 2007, 09:32 AM
I see Kireek. o_o Hawt. Also like the new clothes for the girls.

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 09:36 AM
The males need that labcoat already. Derek Stiles is wanting a labcoat. Give him his labcoat!

Laranas
Jan 27, 2007, 09:52 AM
If the Lv cap is still 70 I'll actually be happy. This is the first update that I didn't grind to the new cap, so I need more time before they raise it.

Xtian913
Jan 27, 2007, 10:35 AM
Aw, come on! I want that nice rockstar vest with the fur!

Gen2000
Jan 27, 2007, 10:42 AM
The Caseal's metal longskirt is all I care about clothing wise, release it already damnit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gen2000 on 2007-01-27 07:54 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Jan 27, 2007, 10:46 AM
On 2007-01-27 01:15, Ether wrote:
This is what the JP version received the week after they got the train/moatoob/hive update we just got

New C-S rank missions!

OMG DE RAGNUS <33333333333333333333333333333

Hawt <3

DummieAcount
Jan 27, 2007, 10:57 AM
Now I get to annoy people for hours on end by spamming "Get up on the dragons back!"

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 02:10 PM
OK so Free Missions are what we already have. ok, tyvm.

Why couldn't they just say "Including all new S rank missions!" like thet have been for the other updates? Bah. >.<

Destruct05
Jan 27, 2007, 02:15 PM
the ninja outfit for the male chars looks cool but...WHERES MY ARMOR?!?!?!?!?

CelestialBlade
Jan 27, 2007, 02:17 PM
Man, the Male clothes have been stuffed full of wapanese here lately. When do my trenchcoats and AMF Army jackets come out, already? Rawr.

PJ
Jan 27, 2007, 02:18 PM
Whoah, did the Japanese pretty much just get the options for the story mission difficulty?

Bluepheonix
Jan 27, 2007, 02:18 PM
Hmm i guess the new clothes don't look that bad...

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 02:20 PM
I can't wait 'til the labcoat shows up >.>

Wheatpenny
Jan 27, 2007, 03:37 PM
I want my AMF combat BDU and I hope they come in black.

Gothica
Jan 27, 2007, 03:48 PM
=

I was hoping for the Bunbun set. And the Smartia one too. But oh wells~

Zorafim
Jan 27, 2007, 03:55 PM
Is this update for the NA players? If so, I'll assume people have been running around japan with maid outfits for a while and nobody told me.

EC_Subbie
Jan 27, 2007, 04:56 PM
The male cast parts dont impress me... I'll stick with my current setup.

Zorafim
Jan 27, 2007, 04:58 PM
But dude, it's Kareek! Don't you want to look like your PSO counterpart?

KyokoHunter
Jan 27, 2007, 06:42 PM
I preferred Elenor to Kireek... ST should make her available in PSU.

Reeses
Jan 29, 2007, 12:56 AM
Im tired of all these junk clothes for females. Where is our miniskirts and bunbun sets?! Last i checked, NO ONE is still wearing that ninja set (granted it was very good looking for the first two days). Bah, i might just take a back seat in PSU Phashion for the next couple of weeks until they decide to release something that is actually half-way CUTE.

*sigh*

<3

Nani-chan
Jan 29, 2007, 12:59 AM
I actually am excited about the new female set. I won't get red, I prefer one of the other color sets.

I'd be glad if other people don't wear it.. I ditched ninja after I saw like 10 other girls with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-01-28 22:00 ]</font>

Reeses
Jan 29, 2007, 01:05 AM
I mean this new set isnt TERRIBLE, but i'm just more interested in the really girly stuff that this game has yet to release. Smartia, Bunbun, and that Formal Dress are what im looking forward to. I mean, more than likely, ill prolly wear this new set for a couple days, then decide its back to my pink bombom set till something better comes along. Oh wells. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Also, does anyone know if we get another bathing suit style this update?

<3

ShinMaruku
Jan 29, 2007, 01:33 AM
I'm waiting for ST to pull an Itagaki.

EspioKaos
Jan 30, 2007, 11:43 AM
I haven't seen the following info posted here yet, but if it has and I just overlooked it, simply ignore this. The following are notes on the JP 360 upgrade which the NA/EU servers should also get.

PSU 360 02.02 Update Notes (http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=23)

The residents of Clyez City will be celebrating Valentine's Day with new music and decorations. Apparently, we can also expect to see some changes in the field. (Of course, I'm sure we'll see Rappy Amure, but with the way this is worded, it almost seems they mean to imply some fields may have new decorations in them, too.)

Parum Missions
Denes RELICS will open and feature a new mission, "Two-Headed Guardian," which pits you against De Ragnus.

Neudaiz Missions
The GUARDIANS R&D Department is in need of bio-samples of the Zoal Goug for some research they are carrying out. This mission, "Moonlit Flying Monster," will take you to Mizuraki C.D. at night to battle the Zoal Goug.

Moatoob Missions
"Mechanical Soldiers of the Desert" will have you battling remnants of the dismantled Endrum Collective, including Magas Maggahna.

Story Missions
No new story missions will be added, but we will now be able to choose the difficulty for each mission just as with free missions.

System

Items

Golto
Jan 30, 2007, 11:46 AM
Hmm so we are getting those system updates that the jpn got last week? Time for the dagger pa whiners to really start crying in US.

panzer_unit
Jan 30, 2007, 11:51 AM
A new bow? Kick ass. The smell of solidified awesome just wore off of my Ulteri.

omegapirate2k
Jan 30, 2007, 12:02 PM
So they're adjusting the skills as well on this update?

Ah well, better sooner than later.

Also, it's a good thing they're adjusting the moon X rarity, that pissed off ALOT of people.

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 12:09 PM
time to hunt de ragnus.

Gothica
Jan 30, 2007, 12:10 PM
I wonder if people are gonna spam De Ragnus like the De Ragan mission. Let's hope it has good rewards.

BeatZero
Jan 30, 2007, 12:25 PM
The HUcast set looks nice I'll have to check that out for Hiro, the male clothes look bleh and I'll stick with my females clothing for now as well.

MayLee
Jan 30, 2007, 12:28 PM
On 2007-01-28 21:56, Reeses wrote:
Im tired of all these junk clothes for females. Where is our miniskirts and bunbun sets?! Last i checked, NO ONE is still wearing that ninja set (granted it was very good looking for the first two days). Bah, i might just take a back seat in PSU Phashion for the next couple of weeks until they decide to release something that is actually half-way CUTE.

*sigh*

<3

I know how you feel Reeses.

Give me a mini skirt or something. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 12:41 PM
I doubt people will spam de ragnus much because of Jarbas lol. Plus its a pretty long mission imo.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jan 30, 2007, 12:51 PM
I won't like the de ragnus since its green element so I don't have any weapons that would be strong against it, but at th same time, I am free to use my light weapons and not have people go "USE ICE AGAINST RAGAN!!! *boot*"

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 01:01 PM
It will be interesting watching hunters fighting de ragnus since they won't have resistance against De ragnus nor will they be able to abuse their high % weapons on De Ragnus.

Rizen
Jan 30, 2007, 01:19 PM

Parum Missions

Neudaiz Missions

Moatoob Missions

Story Missions

System

Items

Traps power adjusted!!!!! W00T!!!!

And the clothes coming out is one step closer to my final outfit (the boots and pants)!
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/RizenForce/Images/rizenflake.png
(PS The clothes are not available yet so dont ask)

Akaimizu
Jan 30, 2007, 01:22 PM
On 2007-01-28 22:33, ShinMaruku wrote:
I'm waiting for ST to pull an Itagaki.

Heck yeah!!!

Phantasy Star Xtreme Beach Volleyball

"How crazy are you."

"Episode 1: The Captain Sweetness Team"

Lenelle: MayLee, you serve.

MayLee: Ok! Here goes! Your in Twuble now! Welcome to HELL!! (serves)

(The Ball gets shot in mid air. It falls flat with two pairs of holes burned through it)

MayLee: Tynselle!

Tynselle: Wha? I'm not supposed to shoot it?

Lenelle: No, you're supposed to hit it back.

Tynselle: Oi! Oi!! (waves) You didn't tell me that!

Lenelle: It's Volleyball, Tynselle.

Tynselle: And I know this game? Come on. You know me. You guys send anything into the air, I shoot it. It's a reflex.

MayLee: Tynselle, you'll have to sit out on this one.

Tynselle: Alright already, I'll sit there next to Jasmine.

Captain Sweetness: Hmm. Looks like I lack a partner. Hmm. Jasmine? You want in?

Jasmine (PM): Quite Aesthetically pleasing. But we'll have to destroy them. (gets up)

MayLee: Um......

Captain Sweetness: Your modesty astounds me, even today. Ok. You serve.

Lenelle: You do realize there's a reason PMs don't play this game.

Captain Sweetness: If there is a reason, I don't know what it is. Besides, one PM shouldn't hurt.

(Jasmine prepares to serve. She tosses the ball up, strikes it making the ball explode instantly)

MayLee and Lenelle (simultaneously): See!!!

(Captain Sweetness gives out a nervous chuckle and looks at Tynselle's direction who simply sticks her tongue out at him)

Tynselle: Pbbbbbt!

(On second thought. Maybe not the greatest idea.)

(For the updates)

The New Bow and those PA and Bullet adjustments will be the biggest things affecting me, this time. Still no good clothes, for either of my first two characters, in this update.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-30 10:57 ]</font>

Witchblade56
Jan 30, 2007, 01:41 PM
woot my outfit ive been waiting for is coming out =)

Garnet_Moon
Jan 30, 2007, 01:59 PM
System

First asterick: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Second asterick: *Laughs maniacally and I run a finger along the edge of the "DD King" crown atop my head as I throw out Dambarta with my free hand.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-01-30 11:25 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Jan 30, 2007, 02:30 PM
anyone know how PMS are being "adjusted?"

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 02:55 PM
way to triple consecutive post.

Itsuki
Jan 30, 2007, 02:59 PM
Should be a small stat/weapon change that was added when getting ready for 4x1 an 4x2 PMs (not that you all are getting those any time soon). This is nothing that would make or break anything, they all pretty much fight the same.

Rashiid
Jan 30, 2007, 03:01 PM
On 2007-01-30 11:30, SolomonGrundy wrote:

XD

MayLee
Jan 30, 2007, 03:37 PM
Hehehe, Nice Akaimizu! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SolomonGrundy
Jan 30, 2007, 05:19 PM
On 2007-01-30 11:55, Para wrote:
way to triple consecutive post.

chaulk that up to the server. I cancelled the other 2.

Itsuki
Jan 30, 2007, 05:24 PM

Items

I'd like to point out that the link makes no mention of a bow. And the JP version has recieved no such bow.

Para
Jan 30, 2007, 05:36 PM
On 2007-01-30 14:24, Itsuki-chan wrote:

Items

I'd like to point out that the link makes no mention of a bow. And the JP version has recieved no such bow.

mistranslation?
Btw could you tell us which room tickets will be available to us Itsuki?

Itsuki
Jan 30, 2007, 05:41 PM
I dunno about mistranslation, its just not there at all. XD Atleast I don't see it. I could very well be overlooking it. But at the very least, no bow is mentioned by name, and I don't see the kanji for bow anywhere. ctrl+f didn't even help me.

As for which room tickets. I dunno http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I don't use room tickets.

-Ryuki-
Jan 30, 2007, 05:43 PM
Can't wait 'til the new clothes are out.

...Yes.

foamcup
Jan 30, 2007, 05:55 PM
On 2007-01-30 14:41, Itsuki-chan wrote:
I dunno about mistranslation, its just not there at all. XD Atleast I don't see it. I could very well be overlooking it. But at the very least, no bow is mentioned by name, and I don't see the kanji for bow anywhere. ctrl+f didn't even help me.

As for which room tickets. I dunno http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I don't use room tickets.

YOU DON'T USE ROOM TICKETS! HAX!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

akratic
Jan 30, 2007, 06:10 PM
Is the new Nuedaiz mission the short Omna run? On the short Omna run, are the boss box drops the same?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: akratic on 2007-01-30 15:26 ]</font>

Rizen
Jan 30, 2007, 06:12 PM
Btw, I never got an answer to my question in the other thread about the PA stuff...how are Traps changed exactly?

Vergil_Sparda
Jan 30, 2007, 06:18 PM
W00T I think this is our first REAL new bosses since PSU started(correct me if I'm wrong). We did get Dimma but he's exactly the same as Onma so he didnt feel new at all. I missed noobing it up against bosses due to not knowing weakpoints or attacks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Itsuki
Jan 30, 2007, 06:54 PM
On 2007-01-30 15:10, akratic wrote:
Is the new Nuedaiz mission the short Omna run? On the short Omna run, are the boss box drops the same?

The new Neudaiz run is the Zoagohg mission (Lightning dragon), NOT Onma.

But to answer your question, in Agata Onma ("It came from the East"), the drops are one rank down. S rank Agata Onma -> A rank Mizuraki Onma drops (for the most part). S2 Rank Agata Onma -> S rank Mizuraki Onma drops (for the most part).

A2K
Jan 30, 2007, 06:55 PM
Hmm... according to the Japanese Xbox 360 page it doesn't seem we're getting Hive 2 this round. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

On 2007-01-30 15:54, Itsuki-chan wrote:
But to answer your question, in Agata Onma ("It came from the East"), the drops are one rank down. S rank Agata Onma -> A rank Mizuraki Onma drops (for the most part). S2 Rank Agata Onma -> S rank Mizuraki Onma drops (for the most part).

Eh? Why are the drops worse? Is he any more or less difficult? Levelwise is are Agata and Mizuraki Onma equal or not?

On 2007-01-30 15:18, Vergil_Sparda wrote:
W00T I think this is our first REAL new bosses since PSU started(correct me if I'm wrong). We did get Dimma but he's exactly the same as Onma so he didnt feel new at all. I missed noobing it up against bosses due to not knowing weakpoints or attacks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zoalgoug = De Ragan
De Ragnus = De Ragan Ver. 2
Magas Maggahna = Adahna Degahna

Although, to be honest, I wouldn't say any of them were exactly the same. Dimmagolus' penchant for flying and the paralyzing... sucker... things about makes him about a million times more annoying than Onmagoug. On the other hand, Dimma (rather fortunately) lacks that nasty, nasty thunder attack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-01-30 15:58 ]</font>

Itsuki
Jan 30, 2007, 07:07 PM
On 2007-01-30 15:55, A2K wrote:

On 2007-01-30 15:54, Itsuki-chan wrote:

Eh? Why are the drops worse? Is he any more or less difficult? Levelwise is are Agata and Mizuraki Onma equal or not?

Lower level area, and shorter (2 blocks). No worms and twice the reward of the Mizuraki area though. Makes it far more profitable to run.

Rashiid
Jan 30, 2007, 07:12 PM
im kinda lost (pleaz bare w/ me)

is this what JP is getting 2marrow, or do they have it and its us thats getting this?

sorri it if was mentioned, i just see JP thrown allot in this thread, so idk wats wat....

Eliash
Jan 30, 2007, 07:16 PM
This is for JP 360 version. Meaning that the US and EU server (since it's the same on the 360) will be getting this update. Since the 360 and the PC/PS2 servers run at the same update, this should translate to the patch for the US version of PC/PS2 as well.

EspioKaos
Jan 30, 2007, 10:35 PM

My fault. I forgot to cite where I got that info. It's from here: Shougai PSO (http://www.g-heaven.net/pso/topics/070131a.html). The JP servers haven't received it because it's a special seasonal weapon, much like the Pumpkin Head. To go along with the Valentine theme, it's probably a Cupid-esque bow. We'll find out soon, I guess.

Rashiid
Jan 30, 2007, 10:37 PM
so, De Raganus 2marrow?

-Crokar-
Jan 30, 2007, 10:38 PM
friday

Rashiid
Jan 30, 2007, 10:42 PM
well, thats what i ment lol

ok, so i gotta save money for clothes

(great, another update to blow away money saved for Sori-senba lol)

-Crokar-
Jan 30, 2007, 10:44 PM
armor>clothes

Rashiid
Jan 30, 2007, 10:45 PM
sorri, i MUST look nice in order to buy weaps / armor, its just how i roll.....

-Crokar-
Jan 30, 2007, 10:50 PM
well human males have no good clothes so i guess thats my reasoning

DoubleJG
Jan 31, 2007, 03:59 AM

New C-S rank missions!

More bosses, very nice indeed.

-Ryuki-
Jan 31, 2007, 07:23 AM
On 2007-01-31 00:59, DoubleJG3288 wrote:

New C-S rank missions!

More bosses, very nice indeed.

Hey, JG shows up again~ n_n

What's up?

Maridia
Jan 31, 2007, 07:33 AM
Ryuki, honey. Don't ask someone what's up in a thread that has nothing to do with that at all simply because you noticed you were in his sig and wanted to comment. ;P If you read the forum rules, that would be considered spamming. (Although, frankly, if you look at it like that, 75% of posts in friggin PSU general would be spamming. YOU ALL GET OFF TOO LIGHT! IN MY DAY *shakes cane*) XD

Anyway, I absolutely can't wait for this update. I have yet to get to Denes (about to go to Mellvore) in story mode, and mm Final Boss fight. Yet, this friday I have to fly somewhere and probably won't be able to play. Booooooo!

Shaidar
Jan 31, 2007, 07:40 AM
Clothes..come..to me.

Ragnus took ages to kill in story mode (for some reason) compared to the other bosses. Wonder what he'll be like online. :3

Other than that Mizuraki during night ought to be damn pretty.

Schubalts
Jan 31, 2007, 11:39 AM
Ragnus will be HELL to fight>>

Force: DODGE THE FIRE!

Hunter: But the ICE is on that si...OH GOD THE TAIL!

Ranger: Heads...moving...too...fast...

Feelmirath
Jan 31, 2007, 12:23 PM
New quests are always good, especially if it means I can stop being dragged into HIVE S XD

MayLee
Jan 31, 2007, 12:48 PM
On 2007-01-30 19:44, -Crokar- wrote:
armor>clothes

I object sir!

< Clothes addict. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Mewn
Jan 31, 2007, 08:48 PM
On 2007-01-30 19:35, EspioKaos wrote:

My fault. I forgot to cite where I got that info. It's from here: Shougai PSO (http://www.g-heaven.net/pso/topics/070131a.html). The JP servers haven't received it because it's a special seasonal weapon, much like the Pumpkin Head. To go along with the Valentine theme, it's probably a Cupid-esque bow. We'll find out soon, I guess.

Makes sense, given that the description for the bow says it was created by a love-struck photon researcher.

Turambar
Jan 31, 2007, 09:14 PM
On 2007-01-31 08:39, Schubalts wrote:
Ragnus will be HELL to fight>>

Force: DODGE THE FIRE!

Hunter: But the ICE is on that si...OH GOD THE TAIL!

Ranger: Heads...moving...too...fast...

I just ducked underneath its 2 necks and spammed the story mode twin dagger PM. Death in 26 seconds. Online mode should be a bit more interesting, especially as a fortegunner to boot.

Rashiid
Jan 31, 2007, 10:05 PM
i spammed Tornado Dance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Garnet_Moon
Feb 2, 2007, 01:58 AM
Bump to the first page to try to keep the "OMG the servers are down for an update? What do we get?!" threads to a minimum.

Sephlock
Feb 2, 2007, 02:07 AM
On 2007-01-31 09:48, MayLee wrote:

On 2007-01-30 19:44, -Crokar- wrote:
armor>clothes

I object sir!

< Clothes addict. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQEAiZJMco

Maylee your new nickname is "Brainiac."

Am I just playing this game WAAAAY too much or does that vid have a lot in common with the PSU experience? Use your imagination a bit.

Hint: Think of Lex Luthor as Sega, and everyone else as various players.

MayLee
Feb 4, 2007, 12:24 AM
Solomon Grundy wants pants, too!

SpikeV
Feb 4, 2007, 03:18 AM
so nothing for STORY/ EXTRA MODE ?

in extra mode only got new mission desser goliath or something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Umberger
Feb 4, 2007, 03:35 AM
On 2007-02-04 00:18, SpikeV wrote:
so nothing for STORY/ EXTRA MODE ?

in extra mode only got new mission desser goliath or something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I don't think any of the online updates will affect/have affected story/extra mode.