PDA

View Full Version : This game has endowed me with an enduring hatred of my fello

Sephlock
Jan 27, 2007, 04:19 PM
Sega should have simply made S rank missions require you to be level 60, since thats apparently the de-facto minimum required- anything less and you get kicked.

Wtf?

Maridia
Jan 27, 2007, 04:21 PM
That's funny, I've been doing them since I was level 47 and it hasn't been a problem for me ^_^

And silly, you should have had that enduring hatred beforehand. ;P Yeah, people will be dickwads no matter where you go. Just try to let it roll off your back and find some GOOD people to play with.

Axel3792
Jan 27, 2007, 04:27 PM
People are so hard up on their S-Ranking a mission grind that they forget to have fun. I agree, people need to chill out.

It's just a game, people.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 04:30 PM
Under 60? Kick.
No scapes? Kick.
Tranny? Kick.
AFK for any reason? Kick.
Don' spam PA's? Kick.
Don't chug Photon Charges? Kick.
Don't have all A-Ranks? Kick.
Is your name Rizen? Kick.
Dont have all 4 PM's? Kick.
Are all 4 level 100 and pure? No? Kick.

OK, anything else we need to add?

Sephlock
Jan 27, 2007, 04:30 PM
Anyone in the 360 care to do some S runs in the holy grounds, or in the Grove of Fanatics?

-who the heck is Rizen?-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sephlock on 2007-01-27 13:31 ]</font>

Reiichi
Jan 27, 2007, 04:35 PM
There really shouldn't be any reason to kick someone unless you die without scapes on S.

If you don't have scapes, stick to non S missions.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 04:49 PM
On 2007-01-27 13:35, Reiichi wrote:
There really shouldn't be any reason to kick someone unless you die without scapes on S.

Or, or, maybe we can still enjoy the mission without trying for an S rank? Does that sound like a plan?

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 04:50 PM
Hey hey hey. I should be added to the "no kicking" >.>

EC_Subbie
Jan 27, 2007, 04:51 PM
The only death excusable S mission I've played at this point is the Hive... Everyone dies so much there, it's like..whatever we're here for exp anyway...C rank yay.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 04:52 PM
On 2007-01-27 13:30, Sephlock wrote:
Anyone in the 360 care to do some S runs in the holy grounds, or in the Grove of Fanatics?

-who the heck is Rizen?-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sephlock on 2007-01-27 13:31 ]</font>

Rizen is Rizen, and he's also a Tranny.

Going by the list he should be booted once, re-invited, then booted twice. >:3

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tra
Jan 27, 2007, 04:56 PM
hmm... I've been kicked plenty of times because of who I am

nowadays I don't really kick anymore, I just leave the group I'm leading... haha it's a lot more insulting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Ryuki-
Jan 27, 2007, 05:01 PM
On 2007-01-27 13:52, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-01-27 13:30, Sephlock wrote:

-who the heck is Rizen?-

Rizen is Rizen, and he's also a Tranny.

Going by the list he should be booted once, re-invited, then booted twice. >:3

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I should take a picture of that >:x

Reiichi
Jan 27, 2007, 05:27 PM
I have no qualms about continuing the mission for A, and most parties would.

However once the mission ends, you will have 5 people wondering "well, this person died, and doesn't have scapes, do I really want to hang out here still knowing it's very likely we'll get an A rank again or worse". You are costing your party a PA frag each, a lot of meseta, and mission points. Some people will even lose money due to recharges. It lowers party morale.

Countless parties have had people leave because someone didn't have scapes and died. Completely understandable. Even more understandable if said person dies twice in the same mission without scapes.

Mattardo
Jan 27, 2007, 05:46 PM
Oh well. Life goes on and I still play the game. I only kick for a few reasons. I've kicked people for saying the same hotkey 100 times in a row. I've kicked people who refuse to stay with the pack. I've kicked people who demand I kick my PM (usually because the PM can kill faster and more efficiently than they can). I've kicked people who want a free ride and sit at the beginning of the mission, not caring that it's Set To Order and I'm earning them money and stuff. If a person dies without a scape, I usually don't have to do anything: everyone else whines and moans until I tell them to shut their fucking mouths, and then the person goes and buys some scapes out of shame. Then if those people keep whining and crying about how superior they are and 5,000 mesata times 10 is no sweat(the cost of constantly having 10 scapes), I kick them. Then.... Life goes on and I still play the game. And if you really need PA fragments THAT badly, I'll sell you mine. I can always get more.

ShinMaruku
Jan 27, 2007, 05:54 PM
On 2007-01-27 13:49, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-01-27 13:35, Reiichi wrote:

Or, or, maybe we can still enjoy the mission without trying for an S rank? Does that sound like a plan?

People are stupid. ST just stupidly activated the stupid part. Society can't run without fools though.

Sephlock
Jan 27, 2007, 06:25 PM
On 2007-01-27 13:56, Tra wrote:

And who are you? Why are you so kickworthy?

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 06:35 PM
On 2007-01-27 15:25, Sephlock wrote:

On 2007-01-27 13:56, Tra wrote:

And who are you? Why are you so kickworthy?

She is kickworthy because she has a nice rack. Everyone is jealous. 'cept me. >:3

LOL Forgot. PG-13 content only. My bad. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-01-27 15:38 ]</font>

Genobee
Jan 27, 2007, 06:37 PM
I kcik peple for moving infront of me when doing a mission or if they talk or is they use a PA more then once in a mission or drink a monomate.

DonRoyale
Jan 27, 2007, 07:08 PM
No, what people need to do is stop spamming the popular servers, get ACTUAL friends, and stick with them.

You'll know they're your friends when they stop kicking you for dying. >>

Schubalts
Jan 27, 2007, 10:36 PM
OR, we could stop making generalizations about entire servers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

VanHalen
Jan 27, 2007, 11:01 PM
On 2007-01-27 19:36, Schubalts wrote:
OR, we could stop making generalizations about entire servers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

thank you universe 2 and the former universe 1 were fun a made many friends there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DonRoyale
Jan 27, 2007, 11:25 PM
On 2007-01-27 19:36, Schubalts wrote:

People (not that I'm saying you're one of them) could stop doing things that bring me to have such generalizations >.>;;;

*looks at countless kick rants and n00bish posts littered across the forums*

Squall179
Jan 28, 2007, 11:18 PM
I havent run into any real problems, just a few minor jerks. I tend to be rather loose about it all though, if their stuckup fine, Ill just keep going. I dont really kick anyone unless its bothering everyone else what is being doen that deserves it. If noone is bothered or just a person or two, the player says and is asked to refrain from dong ti again (save for dying which on higher rank missions IS a tad hard to avoid, so I give them tips and that usually works, like doing ranged combat while the meleers with higher HP move in to finish, and since I ALWAYS do Rare-Random, Normal-Order, then it doesnt mater really about looters.

I just lay to have fun, Im lucky I found such neat people to do that with (looks at Ryuki and others hes played with all across the forum)

Scejntjynahl
Jan 29, 2007, 02:49 PM
Sorry to say if your level 40+, go into a team doing and Srank mission on Neudaiz and have the "unfortunate" event of getting yourself killed and brought not a single scape doll with you and all you can say is "oops lol" after ruining everyone else's chance at a PA fragment and S rank... your getting booted.

Schubalts
Jan 29, 2007, 03:17 PM
It's not like S-rank missions take hours to do or something. If you just want PA fragments, you can always go spam Mad Beasts S on Parum. Mistakes happen.

Almalexia
Jan 29, 2007, 03:33 PM
Actually Mizuraki MD S takes about 20 minutes with a pick up.

You have to include the stress involved in this time frame.

#1 - Goshins
#2 - Possibly getting frozen with a crit and thus one shotting you.
#3 - Yea. . .

Demon's Above S, you don't need careless players with you. That mission can take half an hour or more. . . and tenghous just by them spawning is enough to make people uneasy. So when someone died with no scape, (or dies plenty times with scapes) people are going to get a tad pissy.

I understand you view though - just saying.

I saw this the other day and laughed my ass off:

Triple Luck Party.
Party Description >>
Only players with lvl3 luck can play. Die = boot.
No l3luck =boot.

Scejntjynahl
Jan 29, 2007, 04:14 PM
On 2007-01-29 12:17, Schubalts wrote:
It's not like S-rank missions take hours to do or something. If you just want PA fragments, you can always go spam Mad Beasts S on Parum. Mistakes happen.

It is not that he perished that warranted his dismissal. It was his nonchallant attitude towards it. Not a "sorry" or "dam it!" nothing of that sort to let us know that he at least attempted his best. No, his response was a mere "oops, lol".

Not satisfactory.

Aside from that it is common sense knowing that you "will" die in an S rank mission. And yet still taking the risk without the propper equipment! And not even taking the time to warn us that he is lacking of said materials. Would I have known he had "forgotten" (benefit of the doubt inserted here)I would have gladly shared upon him my Scape Dolls for the sake of the team.

To think this indidual was thinking of the team is ludicrous.

DikkyRay
Jan 29, 2007, 07:13 PM
Ah... i have only bl'd 1 person EVER>
And it was an elitist who bl'd me and a friend because he used an axe (SHe thought that axes sucked for some reason) and booted me because i mentioned i liked dubbed anime (wtf??? XD Me and him still make fun of that guy)

HUnewearl_Meira
Jan 29, 2007, 07:23 PM
On 2007-01-29 13:14, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Aside from that it is common sense knowing that you "will" die in an S rank mission. And yet still taking the risk without the propper equipment!

Is that like soliciting an older prostitute without packing a condom?

Sephlock
Feb 1, 2007, 04:04 AM
Liking dubbed anime = a legitimate reason for you to be abused.

Shame on you.

Shame.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.