PDA

View Full Version : So now that new missions are out,

Zorafim
Jan 27, 2007, 04:55 PM
What is everybody spamming? I guess there should be different categories, like what everybody spams for meseta, exp, and mission points. But anyway, what's the new "in" place?

EC_Subbie
Jan 27, 2007, 04:58 PM
I think I'm starting to see a more even spread actually...but the Hive missions seem pretty popular. When I tried the train mission there weren't too many doing it.

Zorafim
Jan 27, 2007, 04:59 PM
Hive missions... That's the place with so many megiders that people fear for the lives of their scape dolls, right?

Siertes
Jan 27, 2007, 05:13 PM
The Hive is brutal for me. I'm a freakin' Fortegunner! I'm not used to so many enemies shooting back! Especially those extremely fast projectiles those demonic, anorexic Bil De Vear wannabes shoot.

I don't feel like spending thousands after each mission replenishing scapes.

Eliash
Jan 27, 2007, 05:18 PM
IMO don't carry scapes when you go to the hive.

Umberger
Jan 27, 2007, 05:25 PM
You don't play HIVE for S-Rank (mission points, PA Fragments), you play it for the ridiculously high XP and good drops (Gaozoran drops a Howrod on HIVE S).

Jae
Jan 27, 2007, 06:49 PM
I've been doing a lot of Hive and Train lately.

DRO
Jan 27, 2007, 06:51 PM
HIVE

Not too big on the train...did it once...yet to try moat mission

PMB960
Jan 27, 2007, 06:55 PM
For my alt The Hulk I have been spamming the Hive on C since you get 9 MP in about 10-13 min. The train is also good since it takes as much time as the Hive on C but you get 1 less MP. The other reason I am doing the Hive is to see rare enemies so remember that too. The new Moatoob mission has stupid amounts of MP but it takes 1/2 an hour to get there. The 15 MP is nice but I can do 2 1/2 Train or Hive runs in the time it takes for one of the Moatoob one so it isn't worth it.

Dante1
Jan 27, 2007, 07:06 PM
yea the hive is pretty hard,but i did it with a freind on B rank not gonna try A lol

Golto
Jan 27, 2007, 07:12 PM
As a FG I don't find hive S that difficult until block 4. I learned to switch to fire % armor when Gaozarons spawn. I guess i'm used to dodging the baby megids from all my soloing of UP and FFF Sranks. A good party does help too of course. Believe it or not lvl 21+ dark rifle bullets comes in handy too since everything but the end minibosses can be infected. Say hello to 40% max hp dmg.