PDA

View Full Version : I'm really disliking the fact that ray photons are so expens

Zorafim
Jan 27, 2007, 05:56 PM
I just decided to upgrade my weapons to 9*, and I didn't spot one ice elemental weapon at all. Considering that my character is based on an aquatic creature (I'm a Leviathan fanboy), this really annoys me. Now none of my weapons match...

Garnet_Moon
Jan 27, 2007, 06:12 PM
Petition ST to make elemental photons appear in NPC shops. I've tried it a few times, and Juan just kind of laughed at me. D:

Zorafim
Jan 27, 2007, 06:13 PM
Ah, that would make things so much better...

Gothica
Jan 27, 2007, 06:29 PM
I spam the Nudaiz missions for my ray-photons. I usually get a few by the time I'm done.

Kirip-san
Jan 27, 2007, 06:35 PM
You can buy Elemental Photons offline~nyo.
They SHOULD be for sale online eventually~nyo.

Zorafim
Jan 27, 2007, 07:03 PM
On the other note, I just sold four ray photons for 20k meseta each. Is there even any reason why I can make meseta that easily? I thought we got off Parum and stopped grinding da-ragon.

necman
Feb 11, 2007, 12:05 PM
On 2007-01-27 14:56, Zorafim wrote:
I just decided to upgrade my weapons to 9*, and I didn't spot one ice elemental weapon at all. Considering that my character is based on an aquatic creature (I'm a Leviathan fanboy), this really annoys me. Now none of my weapons match...

If your on pc and want to trade for mats then I have all sorts of elemental photons. I tend not to sell em unless I get over stocked and can't hold anymore. I traded away most of the rays but I think I have almost 50 left.